3 lub tooj npab trailer

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir3jlRpOUoE

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay and many setbacks. Given the current cirumstances we did the best that we could. A new trailer will be put together once we finish up with Seagames.

I could go on and explain why the trailer is the way it was....why they spoke in english and why Kalia gets offended
so easily, but you will have to watch it to see why.

I will give you a hint...she is a working class girl....she has nothing to lose.....and her history with rich men ain't so great....yea...she's been burnt and has learned her lesson well. So i guess in a sense she's just trying to protect her heart.

We are currently in minnesota for the release of our drama. Please enjoy the trailer and support us. We are at booth #435 by the swimming pool so please stop by and support us.

If you miss us this week in minnesota please stop by at our booth at the sacramento sea games on July 12 and 13 or pm me on ordering instructions.

As always, thank you for the support.

SEG & KKE

minankumo

sarNie Adult
the movie was pretty good. I like it. about the chicken and the pepper part it was hilarious. plus the movie is 4 hrs long

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hopefully it's just the quality of youtube...
but yeah...
based on the trailer...
it seems like a poor quality camera..
and the camera angles....
sometimes you don't even see the actors face...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
hopefully it's just the quality of youtube...
but yeah...
based on the trailer...
it seems like a poor quality camera..
and the camera angles....
sometimes you don't even see the actors face...
thanks for letting that one out first...i didn't want to hurt the guy's feelings for letting the flim down... :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
im not being mean, just being honest. like i said, i still want to watch it. ;)

ok so, by watching the trailer again..

1. the characters shouldn't had wore suits. the weather seem hot && they were in suits?? && not to mention, one of the actors were sweating. (this movie should've had film in the winter.) ;)

2. Like someone mention, I hope its the quality of you-tube because this movie has a poor quality camera. - what happen to light && contrast???

3. the slapping scene didn't look real. (when it comes to making a movie, a real slap is ok.) :D

4. some of the characters speaks too low.

:rolleyes:

shaddy

sarNie Egg
oh yeah and one more thing.....why are they speaking English??.....not good....maybe better in just all Hmong language..=)

mai92

sarNie Adult
not to be rude but
it was stupid-io! :huh:
not what i've been expecting..
they've been sharing it as if it was sounding like a korean-ish, thai-ish, chinese-ish kinda movie and it turns out to be a home made video???....
what happened???
it should be re-filmed. :D
that's my opinion...
the requirements said that they have to speak hmong frequently...
it seems as if it's hard for some of them to speak hmong..:(
i can't even see their whole faces when they talk
after watching this i think i should make copies of my own home made video with my brother and sister and sell it, it could have been better than this!......
sorrie if i've offended you..........people :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i bought this movie at seg games and....its sad cause it not as good as i though...well, i'll always support u guys...hope to see a new movie of ur guys..

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
this movie is ok and it not the best and not that great well it a 3 in a half of 5 stars movie. I heard that this movie was in a rush editing but I hope that the next part is going to be great.

for those who are hating on them you guys are just too stupid because you guys don't know how hard is to make a movie

SEG Team work really hard for this movie so please be respect to them

mai92

sarNie Adult
this movie is ok and it not the best and not that great well it a 3 in a half of 5 stars movie. I heard that this movie was in a rush editing but I hope that the next part is going to be great.

for those who are hating on them you guys are just too stupid because you guys don't know how hard is to make a movie

i am stupid Es Ua cAs RaU koJ?????? :p:huh:
are you that smart?????? B)
lols...
at least i'm stupid(honest) :rolleyes:
others people are juss not being honest because they like those n'ek and p'ek people or they're relate to them, and are shy to correct them.... -_-
i'm juss being honest not hating or anything... :arrg:
and i am respecting them i haven't even say bad words to their faces and stuff.. -_-
and i do know the rush and work very very very hard on 3 lub tooj npab :loool:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
if you know them then shouldnt you understand all the circumstances, challenges, and obstacles that they had to go through to produce this movie?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

WTf! we aint hating. i havent watch the movie myself so i dont have much to say but
from watching the trailer.. i expected to be better than this. they need more light && contrast.
the characters look so dark.

And like i mention, they dont need to wear suits in hot weather.