3 Hua Jai (Ukrapon Media)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe it!!! It's so cool!!! Boy having 2 new lakorns coming up!! Whoohoh 1 with Margie n 1 with pat?!

I'm glad they changed araya... But y pat??!!! Don't really like her no offense though....

But I won't pass this lakorn cause boy's the praek. But yeah 3 brothers over 1 girl??? That's just plain stupid!!! N the same director from FRA... Omg whenever I think bout that drama, it could've been done wayyyy better!!!! But love the pranang n their work!!!

Boy will be successful forsure cause his acting is really good if I didn't already know he's a newbue I'd think he was an older actor!!!! But he's awsome!!! Please update more

Deutsche

sarNie Egg
Pat and Boy are a good looking pair but for some reason I'm not that interested in the lakorn yet...like i really like boy and pat but for some reason i'm just not excited for this lakorn...and alex looks so young..but he's still cute.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
In a way I wish It wouldn't be Pat. I used to like her a lot but now she is just too boring !
Alex again ! I don't like him either lol. Why must he be in this lakorn ?
I could skip this one but I really want to watch Boy because he impressed me so much with Fai Ruk Arsoon.
same here you bearly notice he's a newbie he has something special...but since it's the same director as fra i'm skipping...pat doesn't impress me much who would you want for n'ek if pat was not selected? man that song is really popular nobody funny clip

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm i hardly watch pat's lakorns since she looks so young but she looks older now-ish.. ahaha so im gonna watch.. & plus there's boy, alex, & ace ahaha XD.. lalala..

but omo.. alex..he looks so gay in the clip dancing to nobody ahahhaa.. omo..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm i hardly watch pat's lakorns since she looks so young but she looks older now-ish.. ahaha so im gonna watch.. & plus there's boy, alex, & ace ahaha XD.. lalala..

but omo.. alex..he looks so gay in the clip dancing to nobody ahahhaa.. omo..
I think that part when Alex was dancing to Nobody was from Plerng See Roong (Mart & Susie), in there, Alex played a gay.

I might watch this one because of the p'eks. I like Boy & Ace & Alex! <3 I like Pat too, I just hope they don't make her annoying especially since she's going to be the love interest of all 3 brothers...I hope she doesn't lead them on otherwise I might have to pass this lakorn.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
3 guys n 1 girl. lol wats up with these lakorns hehe j/k

i can't wait for this. Pat n Boy r cute. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think this Lakorn is going to be CRAZY!
Because there's going to be 3 brothers
falling in LOVE with only 1 girl!And the
teaser look crazy too;Boy going to jail
and Ace & Alex got shot.

onahc

sarNie Elites
It looks like she won't get with any of them, Ace and Alex dies and Boy goes to jail. Too much drama with a sad ending, I can't take it!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
The teaser itself almost killed me. like OMG! soooo much drama! Boy looks soooo HOT! and pat's gotten sooo much prettier! I really wanted to watch this but I don't think i am anymore cause toooooo much drama! I love alex as well! i'll probably watch alex and pat's lakorn in the future ;)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Is this a remake? I ask because the song in the teaser is an old song but maybe they just used a classic song for the theme. The shots of Alex and Ace getting shot looks so fake I wonder if it's a dream sequence.