3 Hua Jai (Ukrapon Media)

fun

Expired Sarnie
She might get a lot of work from them but her first two lakorn with channel 3 is not that good. So hope this one have a good storyline or I will skip this lakorn of her too.
I thought first lakorn with ch3 was decent. Ratings were great but that doesn't always determine a good lakorn. Overall I enjoyed it more than her recent one with Great and Chai. The pairing was a turn off for me big time. I usually am able to take odd pairing and no chemistry between the pra nangs but in that lakorn, I wasn't able to handle it lol...

I really like Boy in Fai Ruk and think he has potential to become someone later.
Chompoo has done a good choice to move to Ch3. Even if her first two lakorns wasn't that great, at least she has work contrary to when she was in Ch7.
That is also true. It's better to have work than none right? Her lakorns with Ch7 weren't all that great either.

i dont have any hope for this lakorn just because its aom's dad who is producing lol
I was excited until I came across Aom's dad who will be producing this lakorn. He totally ruined FRA even though acting was superb.

i haven't watch fai ruk asoon,but i heard lots of good compliment over boy in that lakorn. I thin i would like to try it though i don't like vicky.
When it comes to FRA, it is quite complicated. You will like the lakorn yet hate it as well. Got to admit it was one of the best ending ever, not your typical ending at the beach or staring off into space or a kiss on the forehead/cheek. The beating was too excessive so you should skip those scenes.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
So it is confirmed that chompoo and boy will be in the lakorn. Some said that they are not yet confirmed.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Anyway...still looking forward to this.
So when are they going to confirm it's true?
I just so excited.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i just watched Fai ruk asoon starred by boy. He was quite good for first acting, besides he is a newbie, he is quite talented in acting.

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.napapafan...hp?topic=1540.0

Interview THAI

http://www.napapafan...hp?topic=1514.0
เรื่องนี้แพทเป็นนางเอกคนเดียวจ้า
เนื้อเรื่องคือจะมีพี่น้องสามคนมารักแพท(เสน่ห์แรงมั้ยล่ะ อิอิ)
ซึ่งพี่น้องสามคนนี้จะมีนิสัยที่แตกต่างกันไป
พระเอกสามคนที่จะมาประกบแพทคือ อเล็กซ์ , บอย ปกรณ์ , ส่วนอีกหนึ่งคนนี้ยังไม่แน่นอนจ้า
แต่ตามข่าวว่าเป็น เอส วรฤทธิ์ (แต่พี่คิดว่าน่าจะมีการเปลี่ยนตัว เพราะมีการเลื่อนวันฟิตติ้งเสื้อผ้า)

This drama Pat is only nang ek
The story is, 3 Brothers will fall in love Pat
And these 3 brothers have a different character

3 Praeks that will acting with Pat are : Alex, Boy Pakorn. and for the last one is not still confirm, but follow the news it could be Ace Worarit (But think it could be changing because they had change the fitting day)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i'm glad its not chom anymore because i dont that boy guy at all. not p'ek material. i like alex and ace,but will skip pat and boy is no no for me.

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrYk0u3GIg4&feature=sub

Praek are Boy, Alex and Ace

solin

sarNie Adult
In a way I wish It wouldn't be Pat. I used to like her a lot but now she is just too boring !
Alex again ! I don't like him either lol. Why must he be in this lakorn ?
I could skip this one but I really want to watch Boy because he impressed me so much with Fai Ruk Arsoon.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I love boy in fai ruk asoon..... He's not that good looking at first when I saw him, but then as u watch him act n talk omg I like him!!! He's hot! But if boy's the praek then I'll watch it!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the actors(Boy,S,Alex) but don't like the director. his work is boring for me. he tend to make the actors/actress overact too.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
wow guess Boy got popular after a lakorn with Vicky. Interesting all Chompoo lakorn at Ch3 was not so good so hope this one is better

i don't think its just beacause vicky he got popular but boy is a amazing actor tooo.. i reawlly like him and for his firsdt real debut or lakorn "fai ruk asoon" he did very well hes not a newbie at all.... i really consider him an A-LIST actor already i just hope he keeps doing good lakorns... _and "hua jai song pak" is pretty good as well. I like boys role more than por t.

jakjann

Jakjann
Shooting Location of 3 Hua Jai
more pics(all 26 pics) http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/fanclub/photoreview.php?album_id=1729

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
3 p'eks.. how interesting..

alex still looks so young.. i cant believe it was him in buang bunjatorn with krit/marsha.. such a cute lil boy then.. and now too..

damn boy looks hot!!!!!!!

Ace.. i've been wanting him to be p'ek since forever but he's always supporting or the villain.. at least this one i hope it's close enough to bein the real p'ek.. ^_________________^

Areeya

sarNie Adult
In a way I wish It wouldn't be Pat. I used to like her a lot but now she is just too boring !
Alex again ! I don't like him either lol. Why must he be in this lakorn ?
I could skip this one but I really want to watch Boy because he impressed me so much with Fai Ruk Arsoon.
I agree wid you...seeing pat on screen just bored me...as for alex i dnt care much...but wat u mention about boy...i love him...he did a very great job wid his first lakorn..also his second one...hopefully this one would impress me even more...I would also wnt to skip this but i cnt cuz boy is in here...3brother loving one gurl sound so lame...

solin

sarNie Adult
i don't think its just beacause vicky he got popular but boy is a amazing actor tooo.. i reawlly like him and for his firsdt real debut or lakorn "fai ruk asoon" he did very well hes not a newbie at all.... i really consider him an A-LIST actor already i just hope he keeps doing good lakorns... _and "hua jai song pak" is pretty good as well. I like boys role more than por t.
I agree ! In Hua Jai Song Park he did really well again !
And I find him better than Por : not only his character but also his acting lol.
He has nothing in common with other newbies because his acting is even better than some old actors.

I trully believe that if he continues to have good lakorns, he could become one of the top actor of CH3 later
and maybe reach the level of Ken or Aum is few years !