25 Minutes [Aum/Aff] [oneshot]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so here I am again with another oneshot! a Namtarn Mai oneshot this time... it's my version on how there little love affair began! lol

25 Minutes
"25 minutes is all it takes to make you mine..."

Part I

Aum Atichart sat on his executive chair and read the 10 page document that his secretary handed him few days ago. Normally, it would only take him about an hour or so to study carefully the text but now, it's taking him days for it to finish. Something is not right with him and it's all because of the new interior designer that just started working in his real estate company a month ago.

Although he knew all along that Aff Taksaorn was a married woman, he couldn't stop thinking about her. She was too beautiful to resist. Oddly, she has been in his fantasies lately, his wildest fantasies to be exact. He was staring blankly at the documents while his mind was drifting far away. The sudden knock on the door dragged him back to reality.

"C-come in…" He croaked nervously as he wiped his sweaty forehead. It was cold as winter in his office but he's body was just too hot for it. He was already getting at the peak of his fantasy when someone knocked on his door. His secretary popped her head in.

"Sir, Ms. Taksaorn is here. Should I let her in?" His secretary asked him politely. Aum's eyes grew a bit wider but his secretary didn't notice it since he practically covered his face with the papers he was "reading". Upon hearing her name, his heartbeat started to gain a faster pace. He was thinking twice if he is in the right state to talk to Aff at this moment. If he would let her in and they're all alone in his huge office, who knows what might happen in there. A devilish smile came slowly creeping to Aum's face.

"Sure. Let her in." He said nonchalantly. In a few seconds, Aff Taksaorn came in. She was looking so beautiful, as always. She was wearing a radiant smile as she walked over Aum's humongous table.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Atichart." She said sweetly. Aff took a seat on one of the couch arranged in front of Aum's table. For a brief a moment, she studied Aum. He's looking so fine today…, Aff thought to herself. For a married woman, it's wrong for her to lust for any other man besides her husband but for a married woman like Aff, it's not wrong at all. She has been married for more than a year but she's not getting her womanly needs and desires.

"Care for a drink?" Aum asked. Aff responded by smiling. Her boss stood up to prepare some drinks for them. The mini bar was located near the door so Aum grabbed this chance to securely lock the door to avoid any disturbances from the outside world. He was determined to have her right now, no matter what happens.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
she studied Aum. He's looking so fine today
I'd do the exact same thing. Lol.

Omg he's already locking her in the room with him already? So all it's going to is 25 minutes to do the deed? Lmao!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG I love it already. I can't wait for NM to start, but I'm so happy that you are writing this in the mean time. ONLY 25 minutes?? OOoooO

pze

sarNie Adult
whooaaaaaaaaaaaa......sexy....lolz....gosh its like u got the whole story puzzled n fixed already....

loving it....haha....the title itself is hot...haha

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
:loool: He's already losing his mind with just a month of her working in his company.
Wonder what will happen later??? (I think we all know this will lead them both into the affair :rolleyes:)
Me and my nonsense hahahaha.

cecilia

Staff member
ahaha. i love reading that part .. 'A devilish smile came slowly creeping to Aum's face' .. remind me of what he have in mind :blush:

update soon :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Part II

He handed her the glass of vodka and his lovely guest accepted it. Aff stared the glass. She's not fond of drinking alcoholic drinks but it would be rude if she won't drink it. Aff took a sip and flinched when she felt her tongue suddenly plunging to a sea of alcoholic drink. She immediately swallowed it and felt a hot tingling sensation going down her throat. Aum sat on the edge of his table, wearing the sexiest smile that he could pull off. His predator eyes were locked to his prey, carefully scanning her from head to toe. In just one gulp, the vodka on his glass was gone.

"What brings you here, Ms. Taksaorn?" Aum asked, placing the empty glass on the table.

"I wanted you to see these new designs I made for the upcoming exhibit." Aff said as she placed the CD on the table, not even looking at Aum.

"Show it to me then." Aum said sexily, as if he was seducing her. Or was it just Aff's perception?

"O-of course, Sir…" She said with a very soft voice like it was almost a whisper. Aum insisted her to take his seat since the only computer in the room was located on his desk. The gorgeous interior designer sat on his executive chair and Aum stood at her back. She started showing him her new designs and Aum was quite impressed.

"Hmmm… I think you should make some few changes over here." He said while bending closer towards Aff so he can access the computer. Aff instinctively pulled her hand from the mouse so it would not touch her boss's hand. Their faces were so close now. Aff tried to show that she was uncomfortable but it wasn't working. She was actually having a good time with him.

"There…It looks better now." Aum said. When Aum was done, he let go of the mouse and the back of his palm accidentally brushed over Aff's right breast. Aff was surprised by the sudden touch. Her nipple started to respond to his touch, making it hard.

"H-here are the other designs, Sir…" Aff blurted out, this time she was already whispering since their faces were so close together, side by side. Aum placed his hand over the mouse again but now, Aff didn't have the chance to pull her hand away. His hand was now hovering over her soft hand. Heartbeats were pounding rapidly and hormones started to kick in as well.

"Let me rearrange some things here…" Aum said in a soft sexy whisper as well. To avoid the temptations, Aff shut her eyes and bit her lower lip. When Aum was finally done, he pulled his hand from the computer mouse and ever so slowly, the back of his palm came brushing again to Aff's right breast. Her nipple was getting harder and harder by now until she couldn't prevent herself from letting out a soft moan,

"Uuuuhhhhh…. Mr. Atichart…." Aff mumbled breathlessly. Her boss started to kiss her on her neck, slowly and enticingly nibbling at her soft neck. His hand started to caress her breast while his other hand started to the same on the other one.

"Just say you want me…" Aum whispered to her ears. His hot breath made her shiver. Still standing behind her, Aum started to ran both of his hands under Aff's blouse. Without even bothering to remover her bra, he kneaded her breast to make her nipples hard and erect, just for him.

"Aum… I want…you…" Aff stammered. With those words, Aum suddenly became a beast. He stood up and lifted Aff from her seat. He placed Aff on his humungous desk and without wasting a second, his hungry mouth met hers. Oh God, she was the sweetest thing that he ever tasted in his life. Aff was still an amateur when it comes to kissing but she did her best to cope up with this sexy beast who is sweetly torturing her. Their tongues met and swayed together in harmony. While Aum was starting to unbutton her blouse, Aff started to ran her hand to the eminent bulge that was forming on his lower torso. Her hand started to caress the bulge through his slacks, making Aum purr. Both of them didn't want to stop and wanted to go on, forever.

Suddenly, Aum's intercom began to ring then his secretary began to talk.

"Sir, you have an emergency meeting with the board in 30 minutes."

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG THAT WAS HOT!!
TOO BAD THEY WERE iNTERRUPTED!! DUDE PLEASE CONTiNUE!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Ah MAN why did the stupid secretary interrupt such a hot scene like that gosh Donna almost blew my mind reading that

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG THAT WAS HOT!!
TOO BAD THEY WERE iNTERRUPTED!! DUDE PLEASE CONTiNUE!!
LOL
I really love little interruptions when things started to heat up! :p
prolonging the agony... hahahahaha

Ah MAN why did the stupid secretary interrupt such a hot scene like that gosh Donna almost blew my mind reading that
hahahahaha
be prepared for the next part... that's where they will go down and dirty! :lol:

wow. that was one hot .. tease ..
just a little tease for all of you... lol
I'm wondering if they would also have "fun" during work in the lakorn... :rolleyes: