[2015]Your Best/Worst/Most Disappointing Lakorn Picks!

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
I haven't been able to watch a lot of 2015 Lakorns due to various reasons and topping the list is lack of sub. I will be back to edit my comment, but for now here's my list

Best Lakorn So Far
Still waiting ..... :popcorn: 

Worst Lakorn So Far
I have seen some dramas already listed here, and that means I will be staying away from them except for MLM series of course  :coverlaf: 

Most Disappointing
Roy Leh Sanae Rai. My expectation was high, especially after knowing it was been remade by Exact and Push was the P'ek, BUT it fell sooooo flat. Mai Sin Rai  Fai Sawart and Neung Nai Suang were somewhat disappointing also. MSRFS was just too over-the-top and NNS got watered down.

Most Surprising (Lakorn that really surprised you and was unexpectedly very good)
Leh Ratee 2015, I started watching this with no expectation what so ever, but OMG!!! Even though I don't want to admit this, but I totally have to ---> This version was so much better than the original. Sean and Esther totally nailed it, same goes for the other cast also.  :hide: 

Most Memorable of the year
MLM series, I haven't watched them all yet, but I will always remember this show. It's rare to capture Ananda, Tik, Ken and Andrew in one frame, and it didn't happen once or twice.

Worst Pairing
No idea, let's just say I avoid situations like that lol

Best Pairing Chemistry of the year
Also still watching and waiting  :popcorn: 

Most Surprising Pairing
Nadech and Taew :heart: . I didn't know what to expect, but it was pretty good. Lom Sorn Ruk was my first time seeing Taew act also, plus Nadech did a good job portraying both Non and Pran.
Anne and Peter - I was actually looking forward to Kim & Mark's pairing, but Anne and Peter topped them.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Best Lakorn So Far
So far it would be Lom Sorn Ruk 

Worst Lakorn So Far
Probably Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen.

Most Disappointing
Definitely Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen, I was expecting a lot but it really disappointed me badly.
Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart, honestly I just watched like a couple of episodes mostly near the end because most revenge lakorn could either be really good or just bad. I didn't like Tui's whole making her his mistress and mistreating her. When there's a revenge lakorn it's kind of hard to see how the main leads fall for each other and this was one of them.

Most Surprising (Lakorn that really surprised you and was unexpectedly very good)
Bang Rajan. I didn't think that I would be so into it but I was. The ending though, it just tore me apart.
Perfect Match (from The Ugly Duckling Series)- This was adorable and was definitely unexpectedly really good.

Most Memorable of the year
_Updated_ Hard decision to make but I would have to say overall Bang Rajan is memorable for the cast, the plot, and the heartbreaking ending. 

Worst Pairing
Gosh.. 
Om and Poo, I felt nothing. Nothing clicked. No spark. Just nothing.

Best Pairing, Chemistry of the year
Nadech and Taew. I love Nadech and Yaya, but I think I'm starting to like Nadech and Taew. They had chemistry in Lom Sorn Ruk and I would love to see another lakorn with them as leads again.
Mario and Mint, right when I saw their fitting pics. I fell in love with this pair and now their lakorn!!!
Ananda and Kim, just wow!
Push and Lily, after watching RLSR and seeing some mv of them they're one pair that I would also like to see paired up again.
All the Pra'nangs from Bang Rajan.  :heart:  :heart: 

Most Surprising Pairing
Nadech and Taew, I've never imagined Nadech and Taew as a pair but they really took me by surprise. 
Tik and Mew, they were just soooo cute in MLM- Singh despite the age gap.
Sean and Esther, I loved Esther and Pope when I saw them in Buang but after she left CH.3 I was hopeless. But now she found Sean and I was shocked by how adorable they look together. But still holding onto Pope and Esther.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
In MSRFS you've got to watch from the beginning to see how those two bunnies can possible to be falling in loves LOLz  :loool:

But in RRRK I don't know how she can stick around for so long before she decided to let him go. :no:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
In MSRFS you've got to watch from the beginning to see how those two bunnies can possible to be falling in loves LOLz  :loool:

But in RRRK I don't know how she can stick around for so long before she decided to let him go. :no:
The love in RRRK was already there, but hard to cut it off. Love is Blind.
I thought RRRK came out a lot better than MSRFS because of the good acting from all the cast.
I stopped watching MSRFS after the 2nd episode.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@byebye yes agree with you the complaining part was just as good as the lakorn HAHAHA   :clap2: 

To me MSRFS is like the spiciest papaya salad, you can't stand the heat, but you can't stop eating it either so in the end you pay for it in the morning, and in this case for watching your blood pressure almost killed you LOLz  :lol2:  :rofl:

@Koy123 that's true, RRRK has better storyline because stupid MSRFS author ruined the original plots, except the beginning, they actually met and starting to falls for each other. Another good thing Kwan and Tui has great chemistry or else it'll be worst.

None the less I still picks as my 2nd choice for best lakorn of 2015 after my new obsession TSL as number 1!  :cloud9:   (You can tell my choice are limited because I don't watch much lakorn, except crazy one like MSRFS hahaha )

tgamber

sarNie Adult
That's one way to watch. Especially this year, slap-kiss lakorns are so disappointing. Try some romcom or family ones, you'll find some.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
@byebye yes agree with you the complaining part was just as good as the lakorn HAHAHA   :clap2: 

To me MSRFS is like the spiciest papaya salad, you can't stand the heat, but you can't stop eating it either so in the end you pay for it in the morning, and in this case for watching your blood pressure almost killed you LOLz  :lol2:  :rofl:

@Koy123 that's true, RRRK has better storyline because stupid MSRFS author ruined the original plots, except the beginning, they actually met and starting to falls for each other. Another good thing Kwan and Tui has great chemistry or else it'll be worst.

None the less I still picks as my 2nd choice for best lakorn of 2015 after my new obsession TSL as number 1!  :cloud9:   (You can tell my choice are limited because I don't watch much lakorn, except crazy one like MSRFS hahaha )
What's TSL?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will add one more to my list :p
Tang Parn Kammathep and Nang Rai Tee Rak. I'm sad TPK ended yesterday.
Ch3 did not promote NRTR from the beginning. It was surprising lakorn and fans loved Kim and Boy's chemistry. This lakorn was not bad

I think TPK is the most surprising lakorn this year. Poh and Preem were beautiful together. I did not see age gap also. I think now Preem should act with P'eks from young generation. I'm waiting to see James Ma to pair with Preem than Pat. Preem is so talented.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I pretty much agree with all the things ppl listed here. I didn't watch every single lakorn but for the ones I did I have similar opinions.

Best Lakorn: Kha Bordin

Worst Lakorn: MLM series. (Great pairings bad storylines)

Best Couple(s): Matt & James Ma, JJ & Yaya, Kwan & Tui, First & Kat Trinya, Nadech & Taew, Taew & Andrew, Kim & Ananda, Bow & Mike, Mik & Bow

Best storyline: Kha Bordin

Worst storyline: MSRFS (but this was the zaaaap'est 5555)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Most dramatic: Most channel 8 lakorns rofl! I got curious about Dork Sorn Chu cause I heard the OST and saw the trailer. Went back and started watching it... literally WTF?! Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
1. Roy Ruk Roy Kaen with Mike and Pooklook. I haven't felt this way towards a lakorn ever since Sood Sai Paan with Toomtam and Vill, which was two years ago. My heart ached, ripped, tore, shattered, you name it, with Mookrin and Kimhan. My blood boiled many many times, but it was all worth it in the end, now that I reflect back. Haha. Although, an imperfect storyline, but this lakorn had me breathing again and feeling alive. This type of tragic love story really pulled at my heart strings. The cast, Mike, Pooklook, and Bo. What can I say? They were perfect! Without them, without their unique touch, I wouldn't have had such an amazing and pleasant journey. I discovered Pooklook in here and I'm just completely blown away by her acting. Every silent Mookrin scene was screaming in pain. Gahhhh!

2. Tang Parn Kammathep with Poh and Preem. Surprisingly, it was a pretty good lakorn despite Pat being dumb throughout the ENTIRE lakorn. Haha. This was more of a relaxing romantic slash dramatic comedy.

There were others in between but these two were the most memorable for me considering everything all together. The disappointing lakorns aren't that important to mention again. Lol I've probably already complained up a storm in their respective threads.

In summary, RRRK takes my 2015. Haha.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I loved Lom Sorn Ruk, Bride to Be. I skimmed through Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen, and it was awesome but I didn't want to watch the whole thing.
Most disappointing will have to be Fai Lang Fai, I was waiting for a Raeng Ngao moment, but it never came. If you were on that thread, it was cray cray, lol.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really have much to choose from since I didn't really watch that many lakorn last year.

The only thing I can say probably is Kha Badin is one of my favorite lakorn ever. The storyline, acting, characters, pace, music/ost, pairing, everything was perfect. I still go back and rewatch some parts and never feel the need to fast forward through any of the scenes because everything was that good. No dumb prolong misunderstanding to suffer through. I love Matt. Even though I haven't seen many of her lakorns, there's just something about her. James Ma, he made me an instant fan. I wasn't sure about him at first because he looks so young, but he blew me away.

I was also surprise by how much I liked Ann's pairing with Peter on Ab Ruk Online. I love the character of Boss. Too bad Peter himself was such a douche in real life that it made it really hard for me to like and support him.

Watching Nueng Nai Suang right now. I've seen around how James Jirayu is so popular that I was hoping he'll surprise me like James Ma since he also has a really young face. But nope, his acting was so so and I still can't get over how young he looks. Yaya was cute, but nothing spectacular so this lakorn was over all disappointing.

Finish Fai Lang Fai, was very disappointed with that too. I don't really see any chemistry between between Matt and Boy, even though he had sweet scenes. I liked the 2nd pairing more lol. Matt's acting was great, can't say the same for Boy. I've never really watched any of his lakorn before so this being the first, it was very disappointing.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Since the year ended for 2015:

Best lakorn:
Bang Rajan, the casts, performance, story. Just everything.

Worst lakorn:
Dang Sawan Saab, so bad that i couldn't get myself to even leave it on for my pups lol.

Most disappointing:
MLM series as a whole, yes it beat out Fai Lang Fai as being the worst because it was long, boring, repetitive and just all over the place

Most surprising:
Jud Nud Fun, i have no expectations for exact or onehd for a while now and haven't enjoyed any of theirs for a while either so it took me by surprised on how much I enjoyed this one. It is such a light lakorn, so simple.

Most memorable:
3 lakorns tied for different reasons
1. Peun paeng, pooklook just nailed it and man made me love Weir and Pooklook so much in there. Also it elevated her acting, made people see how talented she is.
2. MSFRS, lol not what you guys are thinking but because we had so much fun bashing it in the thread. I enjoyed chatting with everyone in there. We laughed and cried, cried cus it was so horrible.
3. Roy Rak Reang Kaen, it made me hate Mike's character but love Pooklook and Mike's pairing. Also how can anyone forget the scene of the praek slapping the nangek?

Worst pairing:
Matt/ Boy

Best new pairing with chemistry
Pooklook and Mike
Mint Mario

Most surprising new pairing
Mint Mario

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I would have enjoyed KB and BR too but I'm not into those types of storylines. I did watch them and thought they were great too but due to personal preferences, they didn't end up being my favorites. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Worst pair - Boy and Matt for FLF. I dont see chemistry between them in sweet scenes also :phew:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok...year ended so has the 2015 lakorns. Sad to see some go but relieved to see some finished.

Best lakorn: Ka Badin: The amount of episodes was just right. The love story is sweet. The rai wasn't a big enough factor since the pra'ek isn't stupid. I love the pra'ek stand in his feelings for n'ek and vice versa. The n'ek is everything you want to see. She's sweet, loving, understanding and loves the pra'ek without wavering. The pra'ek didn't act selfishly or mistreated the n'ek in any way.

I didn't watch a whole lot of lakorns from start to finish because I have gotten to the point in lakorns where I give it a shot of a few episodes and if it can't hold my attention I dropped it. But one I didn't quite like.

FLF is very disappointed and I won't even entertainment myself of finishing the lakorn. Boy in here can't generate any chemistry with anyone. How he had chemistry with Matt in the other lakorn but have none in here. With Boy and the watered down (more like the bottom of water) storyline it was not good.

But...the thread itself has more life than the lakorn. I mean, if they turned the thread into a lakorn it would have been spicier.