2009 Thai ROCK BANDS TOUR THE U.S.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
&& OFF TOPIC BUT...

IF U HEARD ABOUT RUMORS TAT yaya ying && HER MOM'S CONCERT IN TX ISN'T GUNNA HAPPEN TATS A lie! it will happen.

IT'S BEEN CONFIRM By yaya && THE SPONSOR!

credit 2:: r.u.n.

Sirens

sarNie Egg
IN A JOINT COLLABORATION WITH AN EVENTS PRODUCTION/PROMOTION WEBSITE, SARNWORLD'S CONCERT CORNER WILL BE JOINING AND REDIRECTING CONCERT GOERS TO KHYPE.COM FOR FUTURE EVENTS.

THE STAFF AT KHYPE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO HELP OUT, SINCE THEIR SPECIALTY IS ASIAN CONCERTS/EVENTS IN THE USA.

KHYPE.COM HAS AGREED TO WORK WITH SARNWORLD TO UPDATE THAI MUSIC FANS WITH THAI CONCERTS.

THEY'VE ALREADY POSTED INFORMATION REGARDING THE UPCOMING MODERNDOG & CLASH CONCERT AND ARE WORKING DIRECTLY WITH THE PRODUCERS OF THE SHOW. CHECK OUT KHYPE.COM, TRUST US YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED, YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO ALL OVER THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR INFORMATION.

DIRECT LINK
KHYPE....THE ULTIMATE CONCERT EXPERIENCE

-SARNWORLD CONCERT CORNER STAFF

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

why click all over when the info is already on SW? aiyoooooo...makes more work for everyone with registration and all taking the extra effort to find stuff on another forum!! >_<

JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS!!!

sunny_gyrl

idk why someone is always trying to top me on this...o_O i mean since the concert section was made why not just continue to use it why collaborate. it's just showing tat u don't have tat connection like u said. i was once a mod in khype too but there more about Korean so i wanted out. but don't get me wrong khype's kool.

pze

sarNie Adult
its already here and its for this forum so i dont see the need for a collab....the majority is happy here....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
only 50... waahhhh i so wanna go T_T...

damn but i doubt it since so many stuff is happening all at once eek >_<

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
lol exactly. u guys complain tickets are expenisve come to the MN shows. now THOSE are EXPENSIVE. 555+

But they are so worth it!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^Lol^

I looked around at the R.U.N.S. Blog and saw the price. Chicago do have the highest price for Clash's tickets. Not meaning to the floor seating tho. And yes, the price is worth it ^_^

sunny_gyrl

lol well when u put it tat way they yeah! cuss i think mn is the only one with floor seating.

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
wow! i feel soo... iono? not out there...haha
i've never gone to a concert before....[one that is not a school function] :p
but how much is the one in san fransico gonna be? is it already sold out?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I just checked out the KHYPE site and noticed that only Modern Dog will be coming to NY?? Don't get me wrong I LOVE Modern Dog but I saw them the last time they were here a few years back..and will probably go again this year..BUT what about Clash?? Gahh! I REALLY WANT TO SEE CLASH..but don't want to fly to the West Coast..is there any possibility NY can be added to their schedule?? Gahh! Any promoters out there? PLEASE PLEASE send them to NY.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I was surprised by that too. I know Modern Dog is big and so is Clash. The closest to NY is the Chicago one. Maybe Clash's time here is limited.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I just checked out the KHYPE site and noticed that only Modern Dog will be coming to NY?? Don't get me wrong I LOVE Modern Dog but I saw them the last time they were here a few years back..and will probably go again this year..BUT what about Clash?? Gahh! I REALLY WANT TO SEE CLASH..but don't want to fly to the West Coast..is there any possibility NY can be added to their schedule?? Gahh! Any promoters out there? PLEASE PLEASE send them to NY.
You never know, maybe after the ModernDog show's success in NYC they might just book CLASH. It's all about demand, demand, demand.

I'm excited for the upcoming show too. Gonna be going to Modern Dog tomorrow. Gotta drive 8 hours. Gonna be long drive to Los Angeles, cause I have the rest of the week off so off to Los Angeles, plus I was planning to go to the SF show, but since that one got rescheduled, I couldn't change my work schedule, so I'm gonna have to drive longer to see them.

Anyone going to the Los Angeles show?

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
looks like vip to the mn concert is sold out!!

$25 in advance & $30 at the door for regular tickets and there may be some floor seats left too. :)