2009 Thai ROCK BANDS TOUR THE U.S.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
do you know when there going to be in LA? my sister and I both love Clash!

OKIE here's the low donw in LOS ANGELES, i just spoke to teh sponsor there && here's the information.

WHEN: July 9th, 2009

WHERE: sumthang CUP on
(hollywood blvd & sunset rd)

-once i get the email i'll reEDIT my post...lol couldn't her her over the phone

TICKET GOES ON SALE NEXT MONTH!

CREDIT 2::r.u.n.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
no vip for chicago! it's all regular!
THanks Sunny. I just got the messege from Jenny on facebook a bit ago. Hahaha. I'm going to the concert after all since my trip that weekend was cancelled. I need to buy my ticket soon. Lol.

sunny_gyrl

^Lol. you're coming to chicago's concert too? Along with Jenny?

yeah us run girls and a buddie of ours. Yeah were gunna meet up with jenny there. idk when she's planning to leave but once the MN show is done were gunna leave wright after that to chicago. it's gunna be crazy but it'll be FUN!!! hahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^That does sound like fun! Road trip! Hahahaha! We'll see you here then and hope not to miss like Lift&Oil's concert. Lol.

sunny_gyrl

okie dokie here's the correct information.... for Los Angeles!sorry about earlier MODERN DOGS tour has been updated!

WHO: CLASH

WHAT:
U.S. TOUR

WHEN:
July 9, 2009

WHERE:
Key Club

9039 Sunset Boulevard

West Hollywood, CA 90069

TICKET PRICE: http://www.keyclub.com

Ticket goes on sale next month!
*** it's not up on the calendar yet! if ur wondering cuss TICKETS aren't on sale yet!

CREDIT 2:: R.U.N.!!!!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
okie dokie here's the correct information.... for Los Angeles!sorry about earlier MODERN DOGS tour has been updated!

WHO: CLASH

WHAT:
U.S. TOUR

WHEN:
July 9, 2009

WHERE:
Key Club

9039 Sunset Boulevard

West Hollywood, CA 90069

TICKET PRICE: http://www.keyclub.com

Ticket goes on sale next month!
*** it's not up on the calendar yet! if ur wondering cuss TICKETS aren't on sale yet!

CREDIT 2:: R.U.N.!!!!!
Thank you! Kop Khun Mauk Mauk Ka!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
How come I do not see clash concert listed on the calendar for july 9th on the keyclub website?

sunny_gyrl

How come I do not see clash concert listed on the calendar for july 9th on the keyclub website?

i don't know but the sponsor say it's at the same venue as modern dog and she linked tat to me. check next month when ticket goes on sale

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh thank you for the updated dates and exact locations. So June 28th for SF and July 9th for LA? AWESOME! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

sunny_gyrl

Oh thank you for the updated dates and exact locations. So June 28th for SF and July 9th for LA? AWESOME! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

YUP no problem! they just called and said they emailed me the stuff so i updated everythang and SANF FRAN isn't on the 5th anymore...haha

sunny_gyrl

*cries* why can't they be in cali late july?! :(

oh i know i was just telling the sponsor they should of done tat since my burday is in JULY but we had to take want we can get...hahaha guess i just gottah do it early teehehee... it'll be FUN