2008 Beijing Summer Olympics

noungning

Heartless
crap i typed something and it didn't post, wtf man. pssh.

but i called tim a bish hahahah, anyways.

i'm so happy shawn johnson won a gold medal for the final female's gymnastics competition, the balance beam. she's such a cute girl with very great sportsmanship, she's always smiling to people who's come off their turns and what not, and never shows anger when she loses. great for her! :)

i missed shawn winning the gold?!!!! :lmao:

last night, i was so tired when i got home... i went to bed! i figured the scoring would be disappointing anyway. anyone know where i can see a replay? :spin:

and i love my shawn, but how did she beat nastia? nastia usually dominates the uneven bars & balance beam. :huh: anyway, i'm thinking about sticking a pic of shawn in my wallet. :lol: she's so cute.

anan

sarNie Adult
i missed shawn winning the gold?!!!! :lmao:

last night, i was so tired when i got home... i went to bed! i figured the scoring would be disappointing anyway. anyone know where i can see a replay? :spin:

and i love my shawn, but how did she beat nastia? nastia usually dominates the uneven bars & balance beam. :huh: anyway, i'm thinking about sticking a pic of shawn in my wallet. :lol: she's so cute.
Maybe you can try this website : http://www.casttv.com/olympics

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see the USA basketball team's comments on Phelps? It was pretty cute. They were like he's not superman but aquaman. Also one guy said something like instead of doping tests they should test the guy for some fish gills. Usain Bolt in track is adorable too, I like his little lightning bolt hand signs.

From London, the IOC has opened an official investigation into He's age. Apparently some guy got into some China official site using the Chinese search engine. When it hit the London newspaper the records were taken down and He's name was removed. Honestly I think the "investigation" is just for show and to shut whiners and complainers up. There's no way you can prove this. Besides I don't believe the IOC is all on the up and up. I still can't believe Rogge had the nerve to criticize Bolt for celebrating his wins.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Anyone else here horribly disappointed by the men AND the women on the relay in track?

Man I can't believe they made such amateur mistakes. BOTH!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O yesterday omg; I felt like slapping the koreans in the handball against the Norwegian's .. like dude.... they totally would have won if their defense was stronger -.-

noungning

Heartless
yeah i saw the men and women relay dropping the baton OMFG, i was kinda pissed. they are soooooooooo not showing that they really want it... u know the main thing of this event is to hold on to the damn thing so practice on the passes and actually hold on to the thing!!!

the jamaican women team also screwed up on the baton passing also, so their team didn't make it to finals... they made 4th at semis. disappointing.

omg i thought olympics were ending today, i could've sworn i heard on the today show they were ending today lol... i told my coworker, and she's like REALLY? i thought it's sunday haha and i said yea i heard it this morning, crappers... wrong info!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see the "walk race" lol OMG :lol: That was the funniest crap I've ever watched.
I can't believe they made power walking into an Olympic sport.

max

sarNie Elites
Wow... I have not been on here for a while because I am finally on a break from school until Autum Quater begins =) Anyways, I am so sad that the Summer Olympics has ended. I wish that it was just now starting so that I could watch it all day long without worrying about school. (Sighs) Anyways, it was great! The ending ceremony was great, too! I saw Wang Lee Hom! Ahh! It was cool!