2007.04.05] Ariel Lin's getting married to Joe, her mother cried because she couldn't bear for Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
2007.04.05] Ariel Lin's getting married to Joe, her mother cried because she couldn't bear for Ariel to leave

Ariel Lin got married to Joe in the latest GTV drama, ISWAK II. This is the very first time Ariel is filming a traditional chinese wedding and it was a fresh new experience for her. However, Ariel's mother who was present felt really heart ache. Half way through the filming, Ariel's mother left the scene in tears. Ariel was shocked and said, "how come my mother's more into the filming than me?"

This whole wedding ceremony was like the real thing. Everything had to follow according to the chinese tradition. Ariel said, "the director got experienced people to come and be a part of the drama." During the breaktime, Joe ran after Ariel's mother to apologise to her. He said, "sorry, lin mama, I'm going to marry your daughter and take her away from you." Unexpectantly, this comment of his made Ariel's mother tensed up, and once again, she covered her tearful face and ran off. Playful Joe stood at the same spot, stunned, not knowing what to do next.

At that time, Ariel was busy filming that she did not realise that her mother had disappeared. It was only after her filming that her mother informed her. She saw her daughter "married off" with her own eyes, though knowing that its only part of the filming process, she still could not control her emotions. This shows that Ariel has a very intimate and close relationship with her mother. When mentioned that Ariel's brother will be marrying a girl in the future, Ariel's mother said, "After marriage, hopefully they will move out, I don't want to live with him." But when it comes to Ariel Lin. Her attitude took on a 180 degree change, she said,"Please tell your husband, his mother-in-law has to move in too!"
Translated by: Eun
credit to aril-lin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.