200 Pounds Beauty

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Thanks to Dyno and Nai Nai....im hooked on this movie. hahaha. And the OST too! Watched the movie two and a half times already and been listening to the OST since I got it.

Definately a recommendation.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
wow... 2.5 times...??

so Bao.. how many times did you watch Titanic when it hit the theatres?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha Bao you watched it 2.5 times? Damn good job girl. I watched it twice already too and very soon will watch it a third time because my sister wants to see it and I have to show her. I am hooked on the OST too, such good songs. I think I have Korean fever haha but seriously though I think I do.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i hated this movie. nothing much. weak storyline.. i didn't feel much for any of the characters. boring. boring!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---sorry to hear that queeny__bee but some of us have a heart for this kind of movie and i really liked it... :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
this was a really good movie wished it was longer though.. the guy and girl are really cute.. the ending was so sad! does anyone know what the guy and girls name is?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i just saw dis movie not too long ago. it's so cute but sends out a horrible message lol she is so funny though. i liked how her personality didn't change and she still acted like how when she was fat LOL she bounces when she runs hahaha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i saw this movie several times cos its good to reflect upon when we chase dreams that have short time views of reality with long term cosequences when we adapt to other peoples feelings in a physical world!!!

mokka

sarNie Adult
i like the movie... watch it two times... but i don't like the theme of the movie... other than that it's a very fun movie to watch