200 Pounds Beauty

choo

sarNie Adult
i saw the cover with the two girls..and i thought it would be boring..but then i heard junjinmo was in there too..aha it was awesome!:) watch it!

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
I love the song Byul sung by Kim Ah Joong (the leading lady). I really enjoyed watching this movie. It's a decent romantic comedy.

Pee

sarNie Elites
I love this one , Such a powerful movie.
It´ll make you laugh and cry . Dammit imma see this movie again. She is a great singer !

strawberryaid

sarNie Egg
This was the ONLY krn movie that I actually liked. I've seen many but this was the only one that I really enjoyed. The message was powerful (that nothings wrong with plastic surgery, bc if it makes you more confident and find a meaning in life, whats soo bad about it??) the actress was amazing (not too keen on the main actor though) LOL, the lead actress DID look like she had plastic surgery though..she was THAT perfect...*.*

bee1210

sarNie Egg
this kdrama was totally funny........it has its moments........but the funniest part of was the main actor and her was making out in his studio...........hahahaha everywhere he grabs she like NO NOT THERE!! hEHEHEHEH hahaha lol the ending was cool at first it was her who liked him now its his turn to like her....

oh yeah. i can understand where people would have an issue with it. people have their choices. personally, i wouldn't look at anyone any differently if they were to have surgery.