2 pm

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I only watch and listen to 2PM because of Khun. Don't really care for JYP. Out of all of OneDay, I'm only interested in Jo Kwon and Khun.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Nickhun is still in the group cuz he was at the Korean Music Festival on May 1st and there seems to be no change in the group only that Jaebum left but they're ok now. Heard that the new leader has and injured foot

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Nickhun is still in the group cuz he was at the Korean Music Festival on May 1st and there seems to be no change in the group only that Jaebum left but they're ok now. Heard that the new leader has and injured foot

junsu tore his acl had to be in a cast for 3 wks he took it off now but he still in pain so he will not be going w/ his members to the state for wg tour. junsu is not the new leader. the boys still do not have a leader. as much as i said i was going to leave them i can't. yes i'm still their fan. oh jay will be in s.korea on 11th if nothing changes. oh if you havent heard khun will be on 'we got married' and his fake wifey is victoria from fx. they are already dub as the international/foreign couple. stop by to see how this thread is doing but seems dead. but wateva.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Went to the site raymond_obsessed gave the link to again. Read more stuff. I find it a bit disturbing. I say people can't really blame the rest of the band because they don't have any power to help Jay at the time or now. They just started their careers and if they want to continue, they must do what JYP says. Whether they mistreated him on their own, is another story. Any how, this is old new and we get over it. Jay is doing so much better. I say this controversy made him more famous. Like in the states, you're only interested in the ones that makes headlines.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I didn't know they had replaced Jay as the leader. I thought they just left it the way it was, out of respect...
I'm kinda looking forward to Khun and Victoria's We Got Married...that's one of my favorite Korean reality shows...It's really interesting and funny at the same time
It must've sucked though to have 2PM tour in America again, only to have just 4 members...Junsu and Taec having to stay behind, and Wooyung still not fully recovered from having those voice nodules...
I'm kind of glad I got to see 2PM when it was all 7 of them.

Haven't been on here in a while, but I'm sure you guys heard of the other fan groups chanting Jay's name during the 2PM performance...very unnecessary and rude to do so after everyone has moved on.
I heard it was the Super Junior Elf's that headed the whole idea...they were able to show great support to their idols, but then to have the whole stadium do that during 2PM's performance...I mean, having other fans' support is awesome, except, they should have shown that support during the time there was an issue, not after the fact.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
O that sux u should have respect the group has moved on and Jay has moved on so they should leave it as is. Man I didn't get to see them as 7 but it's ok they are great now still. I wanted to go see them with Wondergirl today in Anaheim but iono I like Wondergirl but they kind of suck live

raymond can u gimme the link to we got married eps when it airs?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
O that sux u should have respect the group has moved on and Jay has moved on so they should leave it as is. Man I didn't get to see them as 7 but it's ok they are great now still. I wanted to go see them with Wondergirl today in Anaheim but iono I like Wondergirl but they kind of suck live

raymond can u gimme the link to we got married eps when it airs?
Sure thing...let me know your youtube channel, if you have one, so I can send you the link. My channel is www.youtube.com/user/sofabed412

Kelly

LoL I've been reading some of the posts above and ummm its about time we all get over everything the boys have all moved on already! they are all so busy and successful and happy! I'll support 2PM and Jay no matter what! I'm a total Taec Bias lol he's the reason I'm so into them ahha! I love Jay and Khun also but Taec is my fav. I wish I could go to their concert in just 5days guys the boys have been practicing very hard! I'm also very hype for Jay's movie next summer!

Oh snap I finally TOP a page lol ummmm I guess I can share some Taec goodies!
* If u haven't seen this mv! WATCH it!!!! OMG he's so CUTE and I love how the person made this MV to fit His character Jung-Woo so much! I NEVER GET SICK OF THIS MV LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh3dcSys4AM

* My fav. 2pm song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b6T3FmqfrA

*My fav. EAR CANDY performace omfg Taec is so BEASTLY and HOTT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keuV3sGlClM

BTW this guy is much more FLAWLESS in real life u gotta see him yourself! It was a moment to die for AHHHH! His height and looks combined so well together total god given figure and dont forget the hidden six packs!

*BTW I have extra 2pm posters, I bought a little too much and the package that I got it in included some I already have so I'm willing to sale them $4 a poster. If anyone is interested PM me!

Kelly

Seriously, for the ones who stuck by them dude I <3 this song btw on another forum some anti 2pm girl was all saying and I'll try to quote her ".....unlike some arrogant guys who sung a thank you song that they didn't even write". She's a Jaywalker so she was comparing 2PM to Jay when the topic had nothing to do with them I sure was piss but I kept my kool b/c she's immature and dumb! Don't get me wrong I love Jay and always will too b/c to me he'll always be the ledja in 2PM LoL :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love 2PM, and that also includes Jay, because I loved all 7 of them...so no matter where they are in their lives, I will always be their loyal fan

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

I like the choreography and that they've gone back to doing their acrobatic stuff again.
I can see a bit of influence from their other songs, and I like it.
I like that they all kind of doing different things at one point, but then join together to look like they're one.
I kinda miss Khun singing, but his rap was good, so I'm okay with it.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Their comeback! Finally...good performance, too bad the cameraman kept getting hands and feet instead of faces...looks like Taec isn't the only one that chopped off his hair...Khun looks friggin' adorable with that headband thingy...and their dance moves, that shuffle, they always have dances that just stick with you