2 pm

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
Next week's episode of Wild Bunny, they're gonna draw on each other...I can't believe it...these boys really aren't normal idols...I'm starting to love them even more for being so real and down-to-earth...I love Wild Bunny!!!
i know, i agree with you! ^_^ i absolutely LOVE 2pm!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Next week's episode of Wild Bunny, they're gonna draw on each other...I can't believe it...these boys really aren't normal idols...I'm starting to love them even more for being so real and down-to-earth...I love Wild Bunny!!!
so true!! they're not normal idol guys!! lol. that's what makes me love these guys so much!! they're not afraid to show their true self to the world!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
"You can talk, why are using the sketchbook?" Wooyung to Jo Kwon
Wooyung is so funny to watch
The making of the video is funnier than the video
Why do the female dancers care about how they can dance? Aren't they just getting paid? The video isn't really about them
Is it just me or did Jay, Khun, and Junho come back from vacation looking hotter than ever?
They're in casual clothes but they still look hot...maybe they need to go on vacation more often
I'm gonna say this here only, cuz elsewhere, people might get offended...I kinda don't miss Junsu...I can do without him in the group...I like all these guys anyways...I kinda don't want to see him come back...Isn't that sad?
"Wooyung, do you want to sleep with me?" - Khun
"Of course" - Wooyung
They are too cute
How hilarious, they just realized that they can buy those dried mangoes in Korea!!! So they don't need to beg Taec anymore!!! LMAO
How cute, Jay's mom bought Chansung a bag of his own dried mangoes, to eat all by himself, and specifically told him to not share with Jay and Taec...and then Jay couldn't even read the rest of his mom's note to Chansung
Loved Jay's seduction for Taec
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEXT WEEK'S!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
In a recent interview with Nate News, the 2PM boys revealed that they were curious about three things and would like netizens to help clear things up. Their three questions were as follows:

1. "We've noticed the increasing love from fans. We're really thankful for all the love and support, but we would like to know WHY. What are 2PM's strong points as singers?"
--Junho

As singers, vocally, I love Junho and Wooyung's voices. I love how smooth, gentle, yet strong it can be. As musicians, that's a different story, because it's the dancing/singing/rapping rolled in to one that makes me love the group so much more than other groups. I love Jay's voice too...I can't describe the way it sounds to me, but I love it...I love love love when Khun sings in Thai, and admire that his voice hasn't gotten to where it is now from basically starting from scratch.

2. "2PM is always showing fans our real selves. But even so, fans still want to know our true characters. Why would they want to know about our private lives? We're just the way we're portrayed."
--Chansung

I believe in what they show us...I believe that what we see is what we get. I believe the guys are as real as they possibly can be, and respect and love them so much more for allowing us to see how real they are.

3. "Whenever I watch shows on tv, a lot of people say that they're fans of mine. But when I leave the office or attend fan events, not many people give me presents or seem excited to see me. Is that because I'm a difficult person to approach?"
--Nichkhun

I have seen Nichkhun personally, and didn't feel that he was hard to approach, but because there were a bunch of other fans pushing their way to him, I didn't want to have to fight with girls younger than me. If I had the chance, I would approach him, but not when there's screaming girls around.

credit allkpop

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
In a recent interview with Nate News, the 2PM boys revealed that they were curious about three things and would like netizens to help clear things up. Their three questions were as follows:

1. "We've noticed the increasing love from fans. We're really thankful for all the love and support, but we would like to know WHY. What are 2PM's strong points as singers?"
--Junho

As singers, vocally, I love Junho and Wooyung's voices. I love how smooth, gentle, yet strong it can be. As musicians, that's a different story, because it's the dancing/singing/rapping rolled in to one that makes me love the group so much more than other groups. I love Jay's voice too...I can't describe the way it sounds to me, but I love it...I love love love when Khun sings in Thai, and admire that his voice hasn't gotten to where it is now from basically starting from scratch.

2. "2PM is always showing fans our real selves. But even so, fans still want to know our true characters. Why would they want to know about our private lives? We're just the way we're portrayed."
--Chansung

I believe in what they show us...I believe that what we see is what we get. I believe the guys are as real as they possibly can be, and respect and love them so much more for allowing us to see how real they are.

3. "Whenever I watch shows on tv, a lot of people say that they're fans of mine. But when I leave the office or attend fan events, not many people give me presents or seem excited to see me. Is that because I'm a difficult person to approach?"
--Nichkhun

I have seen Nichkhun personally, and didn't feel that he was hard to approach, but because there were a bunch of other fans pushing their way to him, I didn't want to have to fight with girls younger than me. If I had the chance, I would approach him, but not when there's screaming girls around.

credit allkpop
did you answer their question? lol. if they ask this question how they expect fan to answer them!! lol. I will answer these question later!! lol. and write about wild bunny episode 6 later too!! lol. gotta finish all these reading and taking notes!!

man i get distracted too easily!! lol

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i feel like i've been missing out on alot of stuff! ugh, college... i barely have time to watch/read anything about 2pm. i definitely need to catch up! :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i feel like i've been missing out on alot of stuff! ugh, college... i barely have time to watch/read anything about 2pm. i definitely need to catch up! :(
Count me in, I have to attend FIRST WEEK on Sept3-7 thne my college day start on Sept 8. At least I have time to watch some video on YT. I have to read 2PM interviews later. ;)

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
Count me in, I have to attend FIRST WEEK on Sept3-7 thne my college day start on Sept 8. At least I have time to watch some video on YT. I have to read 2PM interviews later. ;)
you're gonna start to miss them alot when that week comes by. lol. that's how i feel. :lmao:
anyways here's some pictures of Nichchan, Nichkhun's older brother.
Nichchan H. credits to dirtiilaundry

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
ur not the only one!! i have so much homework to do but i push it aside to watch wild bunny!! lol. with the interview and other stuff i will have to do that tomorrow!! lol

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
ur not the only one!! i have so much homework to do but i push it aside to watch wild bunny!! lol. with the interview and other stuff i will have to do that tomorrow!! lol
haha! i would always "try" to do my homework but that never works because i would get sidetracked. lol. i'm always on the internet checking up on all the kpop stuff, especially 2pm, of course. like right now, i'm suppose to write a story but i'm here, typing this. hahaha! :D

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha! i would always "try" to do my homework but that never works because i would get sidetracked. lol. i'm always on the internet checking up on all the kpop stuff, especially 2pm, of course. like right now, i'm suppose to write a story but i'm here, typing this. hahaha! :D
haha. try to do homework first but that doesn't work!! ^_^