2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha. dang!! jay come back to the states for vacation and when he goes back to korea he got so much hotter! :wub: lol!! i can't wait until they sub it!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
090802 A Man's Privilege 2PM Cut (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw3Ll7IAcU

090726 A Man's Privilege 2PM Cut [1/2] (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5k3WXbxHeQ
090726 A Man's Privilege 2PM Cut [2/2] (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoizOOybFSY

090725 2PM SK Cuts (en)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L44tUXvao8o
JAY :drool: Love when he spoke English,its totally sexy! :faint: Love 2PM.
The elder are funny especially if there 2PM! :yahoo:

I love Boom & Wooyoung's performance. Love when Wooyoung bumped into Boom. :lol: Khun euh face expression was funny. :lol: Khun was funny when he try to push, Boom,Woo,& some guy because he leg was in the air. :loool: Minho is so cute! :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah. i think im falling for Jay :wub: lol. but he can't replace khunnie though!! lol. oh yeah i posted more of my artwork of 2PM go leave me a comment!! ^_^
:p

I love JAY4EVER but Im falling for Woo & Junho too.

Ok, I will go check it out.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon

haha!! Khun of course is first on my list but Jay and Junho is like second!! lol. sometimes they switch off from second to third!! lol. but after that it's Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung then Junsu... ^_^

but all members are hot!! in a way i fell bad that Junsu is last on my list >_< but the other guys are attract me more!! lol. with their goofyness.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha!! Khun of course is first on my list but Jay and Junho is like second!! lol. sometimes they switch off from second to third!! lol. but after that it's Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung then Junsu... ^_^

but all members are hot!! in a way i fell bad that Junsu is last on my list >_< but the other guys are attract me more!! lol. with their goofyness.
JAY always my #1.
Woo & Junho is 2nd.
Khun is my 3rd.

But my 2nd & 3rd tend to switch around. :lol:

Chansung is last on my list. He look handsome but im not feeling him somehow.
I kinda like Junsu because of his vocal talent, I hope he will open more. I really want to know more about him.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
JAY always my #1.
Woo & Junho is 2nd.
Khun is my 3rd.

But my 2nd & 3rd tend to switch around. :lol:

Chansung is last on my list. He look handsome but im not feeling him somehow.
I kinda like Junsu because of his vocal talent, I hope he will open more. I really want to know more about him.
hahah!! both of our 2nd & 3rd switch off. ^_^ yeah i agree about his vocal talent. Junsu need to open up more! i want to know more of him too!! i want to see the real side of him. lol.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
here you go Prisna!! enjoy!! they're too cute!! i need to make more banners of the them!!

they're so cute!! :wub: i didnt' think the picture was going to be that big!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah!! both of our 2nd & 3rd switch off. ^_^ yeah i agree about his vocal talent. Junsu need to open up more! i want to know more of him too!! i want to see the real side of him. lol.
He seem to be funny sometime & have a gr8 side of personality, but not let it out all @ once which good. But now, I want him to show us more of him when 2PM comeback.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
He seem to be funny sometime & have a gr8 side of personality, but not let it out all @ once which good. But now, I want him to show us more of him when 2PM comeback.
yeah when they come back i was to see more side too him too!! ^_^ no problem about the pics! lol. that reminds!! i should share more pics! but later!!

tomorrowwell more like today time for me to go back to school!! ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Hey, those two are mine...LOL

Here's my order:

Woodong
Khun
Junho
Jay
Taec
Chansung
Junsu-but don't really have any kind of feelings towards him...

Jay was sure hot man...he must be happy, I know he misses his mom a lot, so I'm glad that he got to see her, maybe that's why he looks so good, he hadn't seen his mom in like over a year...I'm sure...

I wonder if he bought any mango...

The saddest thing is, I think not only Jay, but Junho got to go home to see their family, Junsu had surgery, sucks for him, but Khun had to work in Thailand...I bet he wanted to go back home...he should come back to CALI!!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Hey, those two are mine...LOL

Here's my order:

Woodong
Khun
Junho
Jay
Taec
Chansung
Junsu-but don't really have any kind of feelings towards him...

Jay was sure hot man...he must be happy, I know he misses his mom a lot, so I'm glad that he got to see her, maybe that's why he looks so good, he hadn't seen his mom in like over a year...I'm sure...

I wonder if he bought any mango...

The saddest thing is, I think not only Jay, but Junho got to go home to see their family, Junsu had surgery, sucks for him, but Khun had to work in Thailand...I bet he wanted to go back home...he should come back to CALI!!!
Same here about Junsu. I mean i love all the 7 members but Junus is last on my last. why did Junsu go for surgery again? what happen? I don't remember his news!! aww that's good Junho got to go visit his family too!! It seems like Khun didn't have a vacation at all. All he did was work but i'm glad he got to spend time with his family in Thailand.

Oh boy if he came to California!! lol. you know how my fans will be there trying to stalk him!! ^_^ if he came to the states he probably wont have fun himself!! but again no matter where he goes he will always have fans surrounding him ^_^ and maybe 12 or so bodyguard following him :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Next week's episode of Wild Bunny, they're gonna draw on each other...I can't believe it...these boys really aren't normal idols...I'm starting to love them even more for being so real and down-to-earth...I love Wild Bunny!!!