2 pm

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
you know its pretty easy to pass the driver test.. lmao ahahah.. you can be the worst driver and pass a drivers test... my sister was a very bad bad driver lols and she got her drivers license lols

gosh im going through a 2pm graphic making mood!! lols weeeeeeeeeeeee

im supposed to be moderatoring the thai boran section but how come im more active on this topic??

lols .. 2pm is toooo hottt to resist lols

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
girl I dont mind too as long there a seat belt :loool: he is a one hot dorky driver.
haha! right as long their is a seatbelt there!! lol. Jay is the driver and whoever can sit in the passenger seat!! i'll be in back with the rest of the member!! more like be next to Khun and Junho since Jay is driving!! lol. ^_^

you know its pretty easy to pass the driver test.. lmao ahahah.. you can be the worst driver and pass a drivers test... my sister was a very bad bad driver lols and she got her drivers license lols

gosh im going through a 2pm graphic making mood!! lols weeeeeeeeeeeee

im supposed to be moderatoring the thai boran section but how come im more active on this topic??

lols .. 2pm is toooo hottt to resist lols
that's true!! you can be a bad driver and still get your license!! yep 2PM is too hot to resist!! :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
My funniest Jay moments was when the guys were running to the club, but he was behind, and he kept saying to wait for him cuz he was getting old...that was friggin' hilarious!

I do that too sometimes, I mean, I may be 25, but I feel like my body is so old...but the weirdest thing is that he's in good shape...he works out, so I don't understand how he got so tired, he's such a dork though...How he would say nonsensical stuff in the van and expected everyone to listen to him, just because he was the leader.

Man, thanks again Prisna, but I this time I can't even open the song after I finished downloading it.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
My funniest Jay moments was when the guys were running to the club, but he was behind, and he kept saying to wait for him cuz he was getting old...that was friggin' hilarious!

I do that too sometimes, I mean, I may be 25, but I feel like my body is so old...but the weirdest thing is that he's in good shape...he works out, so I don't understand how he got so tired, he's such a dork though...How he would say nonsensical stuff in the van and expected everyone to listen to him, just because he was the leader.

Man, thanks again Prisna, but I this time I can't even open the song after I finished downloading it.
haha! I know. he was running so slow! i bet he can run faster than then maybe he was just tired or something ^_^. the part when they were trying to get in the club was funny too ^_^ .....in van everybody is like tired and wanting to go to sleep and he in the back talking away ^_^ .....him and his driving!!! too funny

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I think there a video where he said he getting old. :lol: If he still look good when he old I still date him. :loool: I will be his nurse or wife to take care him! :loool:

His face was priceless in the van saying nonsensical stuffs, I was laughing. :lol: Wooyoung was like a sleeping baby! :wub:

I love when Jaykhunwoo are together bcuz they're funny,cute,& adorable! :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I just watched wild bunny without subs.. gosh they were soo cute.. i wished i knew wat they were saying.. the only thing i heard was Jay talking to Taecyeonie in english.. ahahhaa.. Jay sounds sooo hottt.. dies.. totally fan girling now.. cant wait for the subs to come out..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched wild bunny without subs.. gosh they were soo cute.. i wished i knew wat they were saying.. the only thing i heard was Jay talking to Taecyeonie in english.. ahahhaa.. Jay sounds sooo hottt.. dies.. totally fan girling now.. cant wait for the subs to come out..
What epi are u watching?

There an sub for epi 1 & 2.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Episode 3 lols.. i already watched 1 and 2.. waiting for the subs for episode 3... i want to know why Taec was soo tired.. and his meanie members were teasing him when he was tired.. poor taec

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
yep ep. 3 is out but no sub yet!! aww Jay is such a nice guy!! telling taec he has to do well so they dont' have to shoot again later!! awww!! but they're so mean missing with Taec! can't wait for the sub to come out!! jay was speaking english too!! too cute

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Khun's height. Love the white roses he got. Im jealous, I wish someone give me a white roses. hahah