2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I saw that clip. OMG so talented whoever made it. the lyrics went really well. almost started crying after watching the mv and listening to the song. The lyrics is omg...

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sooooo confused....

I do support the fans' feelings, because I grew to love all 7 members of 2PM...as 2PM...
But Jay was my fourth favorite...I have to support my Wooyung, Junho, and Nichkhun, and even the other three that I've grown fond of...
I know Jay would want that...but then again, he's not there...

Me too. I go back and forth. The whole week was sad. I wish the boys would come out and just ask Jay to come back. He is their friend and was a good leader....he took them to #1...they should speak up now and make JYP change his mind. I really do want the 7 to be together. Not 6.

I'm in denial -- don't want to accept the new recent statement by JYP :(
same here. I am still hoping that he will change his mind OR this is a marketing plan for 2PM. Rain is supposed to debut a new boy band in Oct - head to head with 2PM's new album. Maybe JYP is going to do stick to 6 and if they are loosing to Rain's boys or not selling songs, he will bring Jay back. Most people have forgiven Jay and understand him.... why not JYP!!!!! I am hoping that he will support Jay when he is ready to return as he stated. And I hope Jay return soon.

A fan made this video for Jay, they wrote and sang the song too...it's really cool, I hope Jay gets to see it, and those people are talented...make sure you check the side bar for the original video and comment them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEuo3I-q2L0

I can't stop listening to the song. It said everything! Someone commented that is a good begging song. Yes - I'll beg if it will make Jay return to 2PM.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Past 10 days, I have been thinking nothing but wishing Jay to return to 2PM BUT I am a bit calmer(I am trying) today so I was thinking about what Jay must be going through all these times and it makes me cry.

It must be like someone reading your journal or diary and past it all over the news and internet. I can understand how embarassed he must be.

Being on a stage or infront of people takes a lot of confidence and someone just took it away from Jay so carelessly. It's going to take some courage and time to build that up. I hope Jay is storng. I belive he is strong and won't take too long to return to stage - whether it's in Korea or not.

I think you need to feel good to dance well. Jay is so sad I don't know how he can dance to perform right now eventhough it's something he enjoyed so much. I guess he needs time.

Wow - it sounds like I am accepting him not returning to 2PM for the next album. It won't be the same without him. He was the heart of the group. How can one survive without the heart?

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
One last post for today. Sorry, can't sleep. I must be thinking of Jay too much.... I even dream of him.

In my opinion, the 6 boys will be fine. They are talented, beautiful, adored and backed by a big muscle JYPE. They'll have some catchy tunes and will be wonder boys again I am sure.

It's Jay I feel like I have to rescue or do something for. His story just too sad. I am an Asian American. I worked in Japan as an intern for a summer and I survived only 1 month. I was supposed to be there for 3 months (I left early). I could have written those things too 'cuz I was so unhappy with my internship.

Arrrgh. what should I do. I do have some family with music exec. connections and can try to see if I can hook him up. I just don't know how to contact him.

I figured he is talented. If Korea doesn't want him, we should make him successful back in the US. We need a good Asian entertainer. BUT I don't think it's the best for Jay. It's like running away. He should go back to Korea, have a press conference, face the nation and the fans (and antis too) and move forward. I think he really need to do that for himself so he can make peace with it.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i read all 64 pages, every single post, in the last week. i needed to feel each of your love.. and then read your thoughts on the whole crappy incident.

i cried all over again feeling all your anguish in the threads, just like i felt when i first heard about this..

i know i'm late.. but i just gotta say, i LOVE 2PM. and i will support Junho, Junsu, Taec, Chansung, Wooyoung, Khun in any way i can. i will not boycott them, because they all have dreams and aspirations that they have worked so hard for in thei past 3+ years as well. i will respect the decision made by Jae and JYP. however heartwrenching it is to me, it has to be worse on them, along w/ the other members of 2PM and OneDay.

not a day goes by since this all broke out that i don't pray for Jae's return.. and until he does, i will continue to pray for him... to come back STRONGER and BETTER than ever to take his rightful place as leadja of 2PM. but in the meantime, the other boys deserve my love and respect and support more than ever.

p.s. i listed the boys in order of my favorites. Junbros are my faves, but the others rotate in order.. Jae is part of the rotation too.. can't forget my leadja.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Me too. I go back and forth. The whole week was sad. I wish the boys would come out and just ask Jay to come back. He is their friend and was a good leader....he took them to #1...they should speak up now and make JYP change his mind. I really do want the 7 to be together. Not 6.

same here. I am still hoping that he will change his mind OR this is a marketing plan for 2PM. Rain is supposed to debut a new boy band in Oct - head to head with 2PM's new album. Maybe JYP is going to do stick to 6 and if they are loosing to Rain's boys or not selling songs, he will bring Jay back. Most people have forgiven Jay and understand him.... why not JYP!!!!! I am hoping that he will support Jay when he is ready to return as he stated. And I hope Jay return soon.
It wasn't really JYP's decision, I thought it was, but he respected Jay's decision and let him go, Jay had to do what was best for himself.

It's kinda weird that Rain was from JYPE, but broke free and is making his own boy group...that go up against 2PM...it's going to be interesting...but I have to wonder how things will all pan out without Jay.

BUT I don't think it's the best for Jay. It's like running away. He should go back to Korea, have a press conference, face the nation and the fans (and antis too) and move forward. I think he really need to do that for himself so he can make peace with it.
If you've seen all the shows, or interviews, you'd see that in spite of the confidence Jay shows on stage, he is very very insecure. He's very hard on himself, expecting to do things perfectly, and he doesn't think too highly of himself. He's the kind of person who can see the best in others, except in himself...and I know that personality trait all too well.

The only reason why he chose to leave was because he couldn't face all the hatred towards him, I mean, if 300,000 people petitioned for me to die and wanted me to step down from my leadership position, I'd choose to leave too...actually, I'm the time to stay and spite people, but I understand what he did and why. He's out of his element, his biggest support is his family and they're millions of miles away...

I mean, it took a lot for him to perform his last performance with all that stuff on his mind, you saw how unorganized the guys were, right? I truly felt that last performance with Jay wasn't like a usual 2PM perfomance. It seemed like they were all distracted by what was going on with Jay that it came out really messy, and not like performances that would normally blow us away.

His selfless deed was leaving the group so he wouldn't bring the rest of the guys down, but that's why he feels so embarassed, like he wasn't strong enough...and I don't think he's a coward at all...I think he did what was best for him and the others, and I commend him for that. He wanted to leave, and if he returned, he'd be stronger, and a better person for the guys...that's what he said.

I get what you're saying, but if Jay were to ever return to confront those haters, he has to be a stronger man...and for the longest time, I could tell Jay wasn't the strongest in the group...He was the leader, but he was the most insecure and self-conscious one...he needs to believe in himself, in his talent, and have confidence before he can ever return. I don't think he needs to be a different, better person...I believe he already is that, but he just needs to believe in himself. I believe that those years he spent in Korea has a taught him a lot and helped change him, JYP said so himself...

He just needs to see what we see in him.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG!!! Could you believe this?!!!!

cr: jeney@AF
If I had to choose to believe JYP over Jay's friend, I'd choose to believe Jay's friend...because believing in JYP means accepting that Jay is no longer in 2PM, and it's so hard to accept, I only accepted it because I thought that's what Jay wanted...but believing in Jay's friend means Jay can come back, then I choose to believe in Jay...and I will spread this around...I mean, whoever reads my blog anyways, and you guys should do the same.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! Could you believe this?!!!!

cr: jeney@AF
If I had to choose to believe JYP over Jay's friend, I'd choose to believe Jay's friend...because believing in JYP means accepting that Jay is no longer in 2PM, and it's so hard to accept, I only accepted it because I thought that's what Jay wanted...but believing in Jay's friend means Jay can come back, then I choose to believe in Jay...and I will spread this around...I mean, whoever reads my blog anyways, and you guys should do the same.
what can we do to help?

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sorry, so, but i just don't completely believe that fanpage.. because it is that, a fanpage. ANYONE can go on there and CLAIM to be Jae's friend. BUT, there's no name, no credentials to go w/ that posting.. so i'm hesitant to put my belief in that post. I've seen the post uploaded a ton of places, but still no credit to who the "friend" is.

unlike the post from JoonYoon's father, which he actually states who he is, has a pic of Jae and his son together, talks about REAL things that Jae's done..

i'm still inclined to support JYP. i may not like what the company did, but JYP is NOT the whole company, he's one person that still has to adhere to the whole company. do i believe that JYP wants Jae, YES. do i believe that Jae will come back, YES. do i believe that JYPE let Jae go to smolder the flames to the fire, YES. do i believe that JYPE is responsible for Jae's leaving, YES. but ultimately, i believe that Jae had a voice in this decision, and he has a voice in whether he comes back or not.

we need Jae back on Jae's terms.. not the fans, not JYPE, but Jae.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^It's hard to know who to believe, but I'll believe anyone who is on Jay's side, or claims to be...Even from what his family's friend said, it just seems like they're asking for forgiveness, where he doesn't even really need to be forgiven.

This whole situation seems a bit fishy to me, not the scandal, but the aftermath of it, and in Jay's famous words, I think "it's a conspiracy" somehow...I just don't trust JYP, I never did really...I trust his choices for artists, I just don't trust his actions for his business.

I may not know the situation fully, or at all, but I just think something isn't adding up...It's not as clear cut as I thought it was...and they're keeping so many things a secret. It's just crazy how it seems like something so small could be blown up to be so big, and make it seem like this huge conspiracy.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just hate the fact that JYP didn't stand up for Jay like he should have, that his official statement didn't come out as soon as those MySpace comments were released, no matter how busy he might've been, isn't it much more important to protect the credibility of one of your artists? If he does believe in Jay as much as he said he did in his statement, then why did he give Jay the option of stepping down as leader of the group? Like I said before, he's basically saying that he can't have Jay's issue bring down the rest of the group, so he might as well just leave anyways. If he believed in Jay, he would've never given him those options AT ALL, he would've just told him to stay strong, that he had his back, that those haters are nothing compared to the HOTTESTS that love him...But no, he let him go...I understand it was Jay's decision to leave, but I'm sure he wouldn't have left if he didn't have the option to go. If he had more support, I'm sure he'd probably stay and fight...but I'm guessing the company wasn't much support...not sure if it's JYP or the company in general...

But it just doesn't seem right to me, not one bit.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
ya'kno, i get it.. but what's JYP gonna say? "umm.. Jae messed up. we're forcing him outta the company to save our image." he left so much open. i didn't read anything into the statements from JYP. i read them at face value. i didn't read that Jae CAN'T come back. i didn't read that Jae DOESN'T want to come back. i read that Jae's taking this time to reflect and when he's ready, JYP will be there to help him.

if i were in Jay's shoes, i know who i'd be more afraid of if i were to get on stage again. THE ANTIS. why? because it only takes one bullet to kill me. it only takes one person to make it past security and put superglue in my water bottle. DBSK's Yunho as case in point. ALL the fans in the world cannot protect me from that. it'll take more than 15 days to get me back on stage after 2000+ ppl wanted me dead. if i were Jay, i would not be ready either. no matter how much my fans love me or want me back. i would not want to get back on that stage to be vulnerable.

i speak only for myself. but as a fan, i would NOT want my idol to be put in that kind of position, to be vulnerable or susceptible to that kind of environment. i know it can happen now at any time, but knowing that there are really ppl out there that WANTS it to happen is different.

i just read that the contract between Jae and JYPE is still valid, that's it's 8 years. so he's just spent 1 year. he's got another 7 to go. the contract has not been voided.. so jae's coming back. if they weren't bringing him back, the contract would have been voided, rite? that's my hope. i will believe in that. JYPE is not letting Jae go, they're letting him rest. i have to have that hope. it eases the pain of Jae actually not being w/ the other boys.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
After the incident happen i kind of stop posting here. wow so many pages of how you guys feels and updates on Jay situations. I'll go back and read the other pages later.

In my opinion....I think JYPE should of done more. Everything that happen to Jay happen so fast. In 4 days (If i'm wrong let me know)everything happen so quickly. Jay end up leaving the groups and many fans were hurt. Especially me. 2PM is my first most favorite boy band group and this happen. To me it seems like JYPE didn't try to do anything to help Jay at all. The myspace comments kept on coming out but JYPE didn't come out and try to clear it up before Jay left. Once Jay left all these statements from JYPE came out. No wonder most of the fans are mad. I'm kind of mad because i think that JYPE could of done something to prevent this from happening.

but i hope that one day Jay will come back.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
^ I agree. I think the actions (or lack of actions) from JYP and JYPE made fans mad. Have you all seen this?
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/2pm_underground_continues_boycott/

Despite the release of an official statement from JYP Entertainment saying that 2PM will continue with 6 members, Hottests aren't letting this just go away with Jaebom's future still up in the air.

On the afternoon of 20th September, 2PM's fan club, Underground announced that the full boycott of 2PM's activities will continue until the decision to withdraw Jaebeom from 2PM is ended. Their statement wrote that JYPE should release Jaebeom's contract terms and hopes that JYP can depict clearly exactly how he is going to help Jaebeom return to 2PM.

The fan club also wanted JYPE to apologize, especially for not doing enough for Jaebeom (shielding him), and also hope that the other 2PM members can tell fans personally about their feelings about this matter and not through JYP.

Finally, they stamped home the point that, they are not asking for Jaebeom's immediate return, but to withdraw their (JYPE) decision to take him out of 2PM. They are sorry for misunderstanding the way JYP has handled the situation and the problems that have surfaced for the other 2PM members.

But until their demands are met, the boycott of 2PM will continue.

I agree with their statements
1) JYPE should release Jaebeom's contract terms and hopes that JYP can depict clearly exactly how he is going to help Jaebeom return to 2PM.

-- I think this is important!!! I don't mind if Jay needs time to heal but I want assurance that he has a place with 2PM> I just want to see him dance again with the boys.

2) The fan club also wanted JYPE to apologize, especially for not doing enough for Jaebeom (shielding him), and also hope that the other 2PM members can tell fans personally about their feelings about this matter and not through JYP.

--Totally agree. I think JYPE did not protect Jay at all. They just let him get hurt.....
I also want the boys to speak out so badly!!!!! It's about time they let us know their thoughts from their mouths not JYPE (because I don't trust them!).

3)Finally, they stamped home the point that, they are not asking for Jaebeom's immediate return, but to withdraw their (JYPE) decision to take him out of 2PM. They are sorry for misunderstanding the way JYP has handled the situation and the problems that have surfaced for the other 2PM members.

--I want the assurance that Jay will be back to 2PM too. At least these guys are saying sorry to other 2PM members here.

I don't want this to go on and on. I want Jay to heal and come out to speak to his fans soon. He needs to be back on stage where he belongs.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
if i were in Jay's shoes, i know who i'd be more afraid of if i were to get on stage again. THE ANTIS. why? because it only takes one bullet to kill me. it only takes one person to make it past security and put superglue in my water bottle. DBSK's Yunho as case in point. ALL the fans in the world cannot protect me from that. it'll take more than 15 days to get me back on stage after 2000+ ppl wanted me dead. if i were Jay, i would not be ready either. no matter how much my fans love me or want me back. i would not want to get back on that stage to be vulnerable.

i speak only for myself. but as a fan, i would NOT want my idol to be put in that kind of position, to be vulnerable or susceptible to that kind of environment. i know it can happen now at any time, but knowing that there are really ppl out there that WANTS it to happen is different.

i just read that the contract between Jae and JYPE is still valid, that's it's 8 years. so he's just spent 1 year. he's got another 7 to go. the contract has not been voided.. so jae's coming back. if they weren't bringing him back, the contract would have been voided, rite? that's my hope. i will believe in that. JYPE is not letting Jae go, they're letting him rest. i have to have that hope. it eases the pain of Jae actually not being w/ the other boys.
Wow - I didn't think about that. I do not want him to get hurt either. I guess antis could be crazy enough to harm him.

Where did you read about Jay's contract? I want to read it - can you post the link here please? I hope that he still has a contract..... I want to see him smile and dance again.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon

I agree with you on this. I wouldn't want Jay to get hurt by these anti-fans. but i just wish that he didn't "resign" his spot from 2PM. i want to see Jay back as the leader and want to see 7 members not just 6.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
Nope! WHAT! Junho post something? i never knew about it!! if anybody does please share. i want to know

apparently it was supposed to be a post from Jay/Junho. it was on 2pm-online, and I searched for a cached page for it. It got removed, so no cache :( [fear of retaliation from JYPE?]

although, it's briefly said that it was either Junho supporting Hottests or a message from Jay using Junho's profile or something.

idk for sure....so if someone is in the know, let us know!!
(I'll keep quiet about it, I promise)