2 pm

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this things is too crazy. i couldn't fall asleep last night. Even though I was so tired. But eventually i just had to sleep but i only slept for 3 hours and had to get up for school! OMG! I check the news and everyting about Jay. Saw pictures and saw Clips. I totally busted into tears. I couldn't even look at the poster on my wall. >_<

I didn't even wanted to go to school but i force myself. Got to school!! OMG! it was so freaken hard! All i could think about was the situations. I kept telling myself it's just a bad dream but in reality i knew it wasn't a bad dream. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I had lots of things running through my mind about it.

I was bored waiting for my ride so I was like "Okay. I try to listen to their songs maybe it will be fine" So I brought out my iPOD and click on Again & Again. OMG! I was so freaken wrong. I was listening for a little bit and bam! My eyes got watery and i just had to put my iPOD away. It's hurts really bad that i can't even listen to 2PM song anymore like before. I will totally bust in tears. >_<

Netizens want forgiveness! THEY CAN FORGET ABOUT IT! THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FORGIVE JAEBUM THEN I'M NOT GOING TO FORGIVE THEM! Psh. i careless how they feel! yeah i may sound heartless now! but they should have thought about what they did! Asking for forgiveness!! psh! please. I WON'T FORGIVE THEM!

Im with you! Jay asked forgiveness but they didnt let him have a second chance to make up his mistake but all they can do is bashing & hurting him. Now they know how it hurts but it can never compare to JAY. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. this broke my heart... I baredly found out earlier today when i was at skool.. my friend was so bummed out n sad.. i was too when i found out... 2PM wont be the same animore.. T_T... waaaahhhhhh why...... T_T...

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I think you all know about this petition sutff already....but I thought I'll leave the info anyway. If bad things happend for JB in 4 days, we should be able to help good things for him too. Get your VOICE heard by JYP and all of KOREA. Arrrgh - it makes me so MAD (I am over sad now - anger is coming in)

Sign this petition: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/supportleaderjaypark

There is also info on 2pm online.com about another petition letter to JYP:

This is from the site:

"Right now our K-Hottest friends from oneday-room.com are gathering petition letters to send to JYP asking for Jaebeom's return to 2PM. They also ask for international Hottest to send the petition to JYP as well. Please download the form below and follow the instructions in the letter and send by regular mail to:

JYP center 123-50 Cheongdam-dong ,Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-955

JYP Letter
- Download (Downloaded 2687 times)
http://www.2pm-online.com/eng.php?subactio...&ucat=&

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I practically cried too, reading Boom's comments...so touching, I'm glad he has supporters, unlike his boss, JYP who can't even defend the leader he chose for his group. That's so wrong, he had no confidence or faith in Jay, giving him those options...JYP usually stands up for his artists, but not this time, and I'm mad...I don't support JYPE because they let Jay walk away so easily...he didn't even get support from his company, how does he have the strength to fight?

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
:( so sad.

Jay must feel weird & somewhat lonely without the other bunnies. They must hecka miss him :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Maybe this can cheer you guys up, it's the latest Star King with Khun and Wooyung
Episode 30
1/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGm5ou2oeks
2/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyPXpDg3Toc
3/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffIsl9uiYQ
4/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ-5fFLTEuw
5/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMXbjqxCens
6/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0q9IwY6jy8

I still don't know how I feel about supporting 2PM yet...without Jay. I'm waiting for JYP to make his official statement on the matter on Friday. IF he says the wrong thing, I will refuse to support JYPE...he better say he wants to bring Jay back after the whole situation is settled...stupid people need to be punished for destroying Jay's career...I'm still so pissed off right now, I'm in that anger stage of grief...I swear, I feel like someone I love, died...is that weird?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know...it made me laugh temporarily...

I read someone's comments on YT, saying that Jay leaving will make 2PM lose fans...then another person said it would make them gain fans because they'll sympathize...I didn't wanna post a response because I didn't wanna start stuff or have my words get taken out of proportion...

But Jay has a lot of fans, and he had those fans because he was in 2PM, but I'm sure that with his absence, his fans will follow...I mean, how could they support a group where they just let him leave? Not his group members, but you know?

I do love the boys, all of them, and I want to support them, it's JYP I don't want to support...he doesn't deserve my loyalty if he couldn't even be there for Jay when he needed him. I don't trust JYP anymore...or even respect him...

Jay should never have to apologize over something that small, and his company couldn't even defend him, his group members even defended him, and got slack for it.

I will always support 2PM, but 2PM isn't 2PM without Jay, and if they replace Jay, that makes things even worse...

I'll support the boys that I love, but as long as Jay is gone, it's going to be hard to watch all 6 of them without missing Jay...even watching old clips on YT, it breaks my heart to see Jay and know that he's no longer a part of the group.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GO 2PM GO 2PM..
COME BACK JAY.. YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOMED BACK IN MY HEART...

wow.. theres bashin everywhere .. >_<..

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I sent quite a few emails and comments on YT (on JYP and 2PM channels) and got this one back today.

Here is the JYP official statement and link:
http://omgkpop.com/news/1189-jyp-releases-an-official-statement-regarding-jaebeom

I have received much shock from what Jaebum wrote 4 years ago to his friend. Could it have been another celebrity, I myself would have felt much anger, resentment, and abandonment at his words. But I have known Jaebum for so long that those words are not surprising to me.

I already knew Jaebum was that kind of child.

When Jaebum first came to Korea 4 years ago, he was very rebellious and out of line. He laughed at Korea and belittled his fellow trainees, even going so far as to see me as 'easy.' I believe he thought that being a Korean celebrity was something to laugh at. He was a boy that wanted to b-boy in the streets. He fought with company employees, his dance instructors, and made threatening statements.

At times, he even said that he did not like JYP Ent., and would name another rival company, wishing to be sent there instead.

But what made us surprised even more was that when asked whether he had the guts to succeed, he said "We could succeed if we don't receive JYP's music."

At this point, employees wondered why we were keeping such a rebellious boy.

This is why his words 4 years ago are not surprising.

Then why would we keep such a kid?

I love rebellious children. Rather than children that are nice up front but are calculating and evil behind my back, I love children that are rebellious up to my face. I loved the fact that he showed his emotions straight up. It gave me hope. Who would have the guts to utter such words to my face? To say that his failure depended on my bad music? I thought that it was funny.

I believed that rebellious children had too much energy, just no place to express that energy. Or they never met someone that would trust them enough to show them the correct path. I wanted to help this person go on stage and feel the energy and joy. As long as I could instill within him trust and love.

To Jaebum, there are only two types of people. His family, and those that are not his family. He loves his family more than I could ever know. The reason he talks about money in interviews is not to buy nice clothes, it is to pay back his family, who always works hard for him. That's why he ran the path of becoming a singer.

He was rebellious, but he excelled in training.

I saw this and thought, if only I could make him think of my company, his fellow trainees, this company as his family. if only.

So one day, I told him "Jaebum, someone is not a family only because they share the same blood. Please open your heart to them first. Then others can be your family too."

Through these efforts, he began to change.. He began to hug his fellow trainees, start conversations with company employees, and began enjoying his time on the stage.

He finally began to express his energy on stage and began to shine through singing and dancing.

I chose him as the team's leader. The rest of the 6 really believed in him and followed his lead.

He always trained with them and always thought of his younger members before him..

After his debut, he felt a change in his heart at the news reporters and attentions that showed him in a positive light and began showing affection.

He was touched at by the hearts of his fans.

Good people, good friends, good fans... good music.. through all this, he began to change.

But as things began to go up, like a sad movie scene, his entry from 4 years ago was released.

He was so sorry. To his 2PM brothers, to me, to his company employees, to his fans.. and to nobody more than to his Koreans.

He thought to himself that if he stayed any longer, his brothers would only get more hurt. He told me he did not have the confidence to get up on stage.

I knew what he was saying too well to hold him back.

If I were him, I would have made the same mistake.

And so he left.

His last email to me said "I'VE BEEN A LITTLE PUNK IN THE PAST. I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. IT MADE ME A MUCH BETTER MUCH STRONGER PERSON AND I'M THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME. REAL TALK."

My heart was ripping. It hurt. But knowing what Koreans would feel at his words, an immense sense of betrayal, I could not say anything.

But what I can do for him is to tell everyone that he showed on TV is not fake. He might have been rebellious but never fake. He never hid his true emotions. He was always up front, straight up... and that is something that can never change.

I know the public and the fans and I am listening to your opinions. But the most important thing is that Jaebum is not 2PM's Park Jaebum but a child, a teenager Jaebum.

I genuinely wish for you all to hold his decision true.

I apologize once more.

JYP

---------

I am confused by this "I know the public and the fans and I am listening to your opinions. But the most important thing is that Jaebum is not 2PM's Park Jaebum but a child, a teenager Jaebum." WTH??????? He is totally NOT listening. If he is he will bring Jay back. Arrgh.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
don't be so quick as to say that JYP's not doing anything.
we don't know anything that's for sure right now.

seriously, take it for its face value.
everyone wanted a response from him, here it is.

you're no different from the antis if you see it and then criticize it because it's not what you want to hear.

we all need to stop looking for "hidden meanings"....stop speculating, and just accept what IS at the moment.

who knows what the future will bring, and we all know that forcing something only makes it unattainable.

have a little faith.

it will all work out.

let's just keep supporting JYP and Jaebum in whatever they're going through right now...by NOT backlashing at them or criticizing what they're doing or how they're handling the situation. it's much different when you're the party [or parties] involved.

FIGHTING!!!

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
^I didn't say he is not doing anything na. I said he is NOT LISTENING to fans asking for Jay back. He stated that "he is listening" so I guess I will have to write more, post more to show support for Jay. I simply cannot just sit back and do NOTHING.

I do not have much faith in JYP right now.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, now I can figure out what to do...I'm still kind of sad, but at least I know JYP's side to it, so I'm no longer mad at him. I knew he had to have known and trusted Jay in order to put him as the leader of 2PM, I just need confirmation. If anyone knows Jay, it's gotta be him, they've been working together for as long as Jay was in Korea. At least I know how sad he was that Jay left, and that he knew Jay well enough to not put up a fight, but wanting him to stay.

Some fans have decided to boycott JYP and 2PM until Jay returns, and I admit, I really did consider this...out of anger, sadness, the shock...but now I know that doing that won't help at all. It's as bad as those anti-netizens posting those comments about Jay and taking what he said out of proportion.

WE CAN'T LET THEM WIN!!!!!

We need to be behind 2PM more than ever, letting those stupid people know that no matter what our idols do, we will still love them, because they are human beings, not people born to be perfectly entertaining, with no kind of flaws whatsoever. I know, a lot of people said that Jay would want us to support his group members. We can't let the rest of the group suffer, they're already suffering enough by losing their leader, their hyung...their friend, and brother. We as HOTTEST fans need to be there to support them, to show our love and loyalty for them.

liney @ Asian Fanatics suggested this, and I wholeheartedly agree with her:

As fans:

Even if they go ahead with the comeback with just 6 of them:

1. Continue chanting the cheers as usual beginning with Park Jaebum's name.

2. Korean fans can emphasize the SEVEN members of 2pm by listing all their names on the placards/banners during the performances.

3. Let JYP know that the fans r ready to accept and embrace Jay when he's ready...right into the arms of 2pm and the Hottest...

4. Suggest these to 2pm-:

- The new leader should refrain from identifying himself as the leader during the greetings or he could label himself as 'asst leader" or "captain". The title leader rightfully belong to Jay.

- Leave a gap in the middle when thanking the fans after performances. It's to signal to Jay that that will forever be his place. It's up to him to decide when he'll reclaim that place and complete the formation.

- Support and encourage Jay.

So...what do u say about these? We should do something concrete to show that Jay will always be part of 2pm even as time passes by..

That sounds like a great idea, doesn't it? Makes me wish I thought of it myself...LOL. But it's all the same, we should let them know that Jay will always be a part of 2PM, whether he is physically there or not, and we know Jay will be following up on the progress of his group members, so he'll be able to see or hear that the fans haven't and won't forget about him.

It is sad that this happened, and I feel so bad for him, but I think we have to move on strongly, for 2PM, all 7 of them. It's not like Jay is gone, he's still here, just not a part of the group, but he's physically here, thank God for that. I'm glad that stupid and cruel petition didn't discourage him enough to listen to it. I'm glad the only thing he chose to do was to leave the group and go back home, to not burden the rest of his group, and to go and be the kind of man he wants to be without anyone giving him any slack for it.

Once a HOTTEST, always a HOTTEST!!! That will never change, even if it's down to just one member...

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know ..it'll be hard for me to not see him -- if i only see the 6 boys, i'll get teary eyes. not good.
i'm waiting for what the future will holds for 2pm --- with all these indecisive decision from jype.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Then why would we keep such a kid?

I love rebellious children. Rather than children that are nice up front but are calculating and evil behind my back, I love children that are rebellious up to my face. I loved the fact that he showed his emotions straight up. It gave me hope. Who would have the guts to utter such words to my face? To say that his failure depended on my bad music? I thought that it was funny.

I believed that rebellious children had too much energy, just no place to express that energy. Or they never met someone that would trust them enough to show them the correct path. I wanted to help this person go on stage and feel the energy and joy. As long as I could instill within him trust and love.

To Jaebum, there are only two types of people. His family, and those that are not his family. He loves his family more than I could ever know. The reason he talks about money in interviews is not to buy nice clothes, it is to pay back his family, who always works hard for him. That's why he ran the path of becoming a singer.

He was rebellious, but he excelled in training.

I saw this and thought, if only I could make him think of my company, his fellow trainees, this company as his family. if only.

So one day, I told him "Jaebum, someone is not a family only because they share the same blood. Please open your heart to them first. Then others can be your family too."

Through these efforts, he began to change.. He began to hug his fellow trainees, start conversations with company employees, and began enjoying his time on the stage.

He finally began to express his energy on stage and began to shine through singing and dancing.

I chose him as the team's leader. The rest of the 6 really believed in him and followed his lead.

He always trained with them and always thought of his younger members before him..

After his debut, he felt a change in his heart at the news reporters and attentions that showed him in a positive light and began showing affection.

He was touched at by the hearts of his fans.

Good people, good friends, good fans... good music.. through all this, he began to change.

But as things began to go up, like a sad movie scene, his entry from 4 years ago was released.

He was so sorry. To his 2PM brothers, to me, to his company employees, to his fans.. and to nobody more than to his Koreans.

He thought to himself that if he stayed any longer, his brothers would only get more hurt. He told me he did not have the confidence to get up on stage.

I knew what he was saying too well to hold him back.

If I were him, I would have made the same mistake.

And so he left.

His last email to me said "I'VE BEEN A LITTLE PUNK IN THE PAST. I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. IT MADE ME A MUCH BETTER MUCH STRONGER PERSON AND I'M THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME. REAL TALK."

My heart was ripping. It hurt. But knowing what Koreans would feel at his words, an immense sense of betrayal, I could not say anything.

But what I can do for him is to tell everyone that he showed on TV is not fake. He might have been rebellious but never fake. He never hid his true emotions. He was always up front, straight up... and that is something that can never change.

I know the public and the fans and I am listening to your opinions. But the most important thing is that Jaebum is not 2PM's Park Jaebum but a child, a teenager Jaebum.

I genuinely wish for you all to hold his decision true.

I apologize once more.

JYP

---------
This is the reason why I love Jay! He seem to be bad & rebellious but his heart so pure & honest! After reading this, i just want to cried! IT HURT!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jay's last performance before he left Korea
They emphasized on the bow he made, showing how sorry he was about the incident and it was when Wooyung was crying...
MuCore 090912 I Hate you + Again n Again

Korean Grand National Party member Jeon YeoOk speaks up about 2PM JaeBum’s criticisms

A member Jeon YeoOk of political party HanNaRa Party/Grand National Party, conservative political party in South Korea, speaks up about the recent incident of 2PM JaeBum and criticisms against him about the posts he wrote on his MySpace page before debut.

Jeon YeoOk spoke about it during her appearance on SBS ‘Current Affairs’ aired on 11th September.

She said, “Through globalisation, JaeBum’s recent MySpace incident arose but I thought isn’t it like closed nationalism with our own people casting him away like that? I thought that we should be cherishing instead of casting away a youth who wrote something in his own private space 4 years back when he was only 17~18 years old and when he is new to the culture that he was placed in. This is very heartbreaking.”

She added, “In my point of view, what JaeBum wrote on his MySpace page 4 years ago was something that he wrote in his private space when he was feeling lonely in this foreign land having to leave his home in the States. Isn’t it cruel to keep tracking and digging into this incident? To what extent should we protect the private life of entertainers? What he wrote was something private to him when he was still a trainee.”

cr: k bites

Even she sees it our way, and she's a political figure in that country.