2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
more sarn
I hope Arisoya isn't going to get pregnant any time soon since he have a fiancee already. That jerk, how can he do that to her. URG, hate him.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
His fiance??? Gosh, he's mean...more than Harit. I hope for Tik's sake that Harit never finds out about this little deal...I want Tik to live...lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The slap make him dizzy and lost focus for a while but after he recover he said “…you have to leave, if she see you--”

“…if she see me then she will know how much a player you are !! --- “ her back was still facing him

“…shhhh!! how about this , you hide behind my back while I watch out for you and when I give the signal …you run out the door ok ? got it ? …”

Arisoya was angry and turn to face him “ ….why should I hide myself as if I committed a crime! …”

“ …shhhh!!! You didn’t commit a crime but she my fiancée and right now…. I…I…I…”

“ …right now you are being unfaithful to her !...” she was right about this man , he a womanizer and a cheater ! She wonders how many women is he dating at the same time ….or slept with? Moh , his girlfriend and now Aim …his fiancée and the next girls is probable his wife !! Ugh , she feel disgusted with this man !

“ …baby, I..I well…yes but right now you must leave …”

“ …take off your clothes then !!...” she demanded

Tik was a bit stun but smile and thought she want a quickie before leaving and right now he does feel a little burning left “ …baby , are you sure ? I thought you were tire from last night ?...”

“ …shut up !! my clothes is in your closet and all I have is a towel to cover myself . I can’t goes out to the street with just a towel while calling out for a taxis !!...”

“ …baby , you are right ! but if I give you my clothes – what should I wear …because my clothes is in the closet ….”

“ ….the towel ! what else! When I leave you can changes ….”

“ …good idea . ok ok …but baby I didn’t wear any underwear under these short ”

“ …ugh , so disgusting !! it will have to do for now …”

Tik took off his clothes and give it to Arisoya . She quickly change into the clothes , while Tik stood there naked and watching her .

“ ..stop looking at me !! open the glass door , lets get out ..”

Tik couldn’t peel his eye away , she was sexy in t-shirt and short that was loosen on the hip but she solve the problem by overlapping the waistband , so it will tighten around her hip . When she finish, she look up at him and caught his eye starring at her apples --- she was braless under those wet t-shirt!

“ …I want some grape …” he mutter

“ ..what you said ? …”

“ ..nothing!! ...” he shook his head to focus himself on more important issue and slide the glass door open . He got out from the stall and grab the towel on the sink , then wrap it about his waist . Arisoya follow close behind him while he open the door and poke his head out to see if Ami is still at the same spot ! He walk out first while Arisoya remain in the bathroom. Ami was watching Saturday morning cartoon on tv with her back facing them . Tik hold his breath and tip toe himself toward the door while keeping his eye on Ami ‘s back side . Luckily, she turn the tv volume on loud !! Tik reach for the door knob and slowly turn it , then he push the door open wide . Once the door is ready, he tip toe back but his feet was slippery from the water in the shower and cause him slip down. He cover his mouth to hold the pain while picking himself off the floor

“ ..tik ! ..” whisper Arisoya while poking her head out the door

“..come on !!...” he whisper while signaling for her to come out

Arisoya came out the bathroom and slowly make her way across the floor while keeping her eye on the girl back. She wonder how this Ami look like ? Is she prettier than her ? What kind of girl is willing to marry this sex manic ? The more Arisoya thought about it – the more angry she gets and turn to glare at Tik . Its all his false ! She hate him !!! Without being aware of it , she stop walking and stood there frowning at him . Tik was making faces , indicating for her to keep on moving !! But she refuse and cross her arm. He had no choice and went to grab her hand, then walk with her out the door .

Once they outside the room , he turn back to close the door silently . He sigh and rub his chest downward to ease the fear of getting caught by his fiancée . Arisoya stood there watching his expression and was furious !!!

“ ….i hope you are happy now that I manage to sneak out the condo without alarming ….your fiancée …” she snapped and walk away from him .

“ …baby wait ! ..” he follow behind her and they came to a stop near the elevator .

“ …what you want !!..”

“…let me take you home ..”

“ …i can take care of myself ..”

“ ….i’ll pick you up tomorrow …”

“….no need, you have your fiancée now ...”

“ …but I still have one more night with you…”

“ …what !!? you pig !! one girl isn’t enough for you ? …”

“ …but baby …listen …”

The elevator door open and there was two old ladies in their sixty already inside , when Tik and Arisoya walk in . The old ladies was startle after seeing a man with only a towel standing beside them. The old ladies slowly move to the corner of the elevator , fearing if the towel drop they will have a stroke and die !

“ ..shut up , I don’t want to hear it …” said Arisoya and press the down button

“ …baby, its 2 night a week not 1 night . I’ll pick you up at 7 in the morning ok ? …”

“ …you still think about the ordeal when your fiancée is at your condo as we speak !!!..”

“ …..well, it hard!!...”

The old ladies hug each other and shaken in fear once the word “hard” echo in the elevator !! This young man is probable a sex offender !!

“ …what so hard !!...” Arisoya shouted back

“ …it hard !!..”

“ …how hard is it !!!!...”

“ …baby , it very hard !!!...”

The old ladies scream their little head off , then the elevator door open and the old ladies run out . Tik and Arisoya look at each other puzzle as they walk out the elevator and continue their argument

“ …what so hard about dropping this 2 night a week ? How selfish can you be …”

“ …it hard to forget about you ..”

“ …then try harder !!..”

Her voice was loud and cause everyone in the lobby to turn their head while laughing at them . The two old ladies came back with a security man , whispering something while pointing finger at Tik . The security man nodded his head and approach the couple. Arisoya was embarrass, once she realize Tik was walking on bare foot with just a towel wrap around his waist! The security man grab Tik by the arm and drag him away . Tik try to explain it was all a misunderstanding but the security man refuse to listen .

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
haha i cant' do MOH " S HARDCORE no no no ...i won't be able to type it LMAO my hand will be numb . i don't know how she can type it up while picturing it in her head HAHAHAHAAH
Darns, I really need to go read Moh's hardcore scene.

Ami's in the fan fic now!!!!!!! I love it. I wonder if Ami's gonna be moh Xs 10???? LOL... remember sarN, Ami's a lover, not a fighter. :)

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha, this is getting funny. elevator are so cute .. how can they do that to those two poor women.

Ami will be nice? right? give him way? ..
nvm. it sound like she's glue to him as well by the sound of her first entrance.
they took shower together, so they actually together. together? ...
wow. Moh will be jealous, she didn't seem to have such close relationship with tik like ami :lol:

this will be exciting. between his 2 nights and his fiance, who would he choose?..
I hope ARISOYA put this FIANCE woman in some good use to get herself out of the 2 nights deal.

update more pls.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL thats a cute smiley face with the fruits!!!

OMG SarN, making me the 3rd wheel...LMAO

you know i wanna see happy ending also..so make me cheat on Tik. atleast everyone will be happy!
*see?? i am a lover..not a fighter! :lol:

Thank you for the fabulous updates...poor arisoya..she felt a bit jealous already!

sarN

sarNie Granny

aHH .. i like dis poster ....HAHAHA

credit: sandy

cecilia

Staff member
^IT'S BAM !!! THERE .. lol

Since the picture seem to boost up the ideal of a 2 nights again, more update?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG ...that new wallie is just sooo... :blush: :lol: cant put it into words!

ceci...i rather end up alone, than with Tom...LMAO

yes i am also waiting for more updates... :p

cecilia

Staff member
^but ami, you already took shower with tik and something something with him as well .. shouldn't it be satisfying already? .. kidding, but yeah, i would so fight to tik too.