1st International Hmong Music Awards Show

leek18

sarNie Adult
ok let me answer everybody in here well i don't really know about this event that much but it would be best if you contact them and you guys please vote for your favorite ok and i hope there are going to be lots of celebrity going to be there.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! coolness my sista wanted to do someting like this

but i tink they should make their categories my specific...like best singer or best band...they should have one for the newer bands like and old ones like Sounders...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
The categories are too broad. In the American Grammy, the categories are narrowed down to "BEST BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST" "ABLUM OF THE YEAR" and etc. And I believe that there should be nominations first before the voting. I don't even know who to vote for.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Oh...it's interesting. I hope it's not going to be linke the one I went last year. I also agreed that there should be nomination first before voting. There are too many arstists and too many good songs to pick.

skies

sarNie Adult
cool...but it would be nice if they have artists for us to choose bc if we all just choose then who's gonna win??? everyone listen to different things, so it's going to be hard to choose a winner...but yeah, looking forward....

don't tell me the winners are going to be presented with certificates???? lol...that's nice too but should be something better, like a plaque bc of their hard work....

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
OH, WOW, VERY INTERESTING.....I WONDER WHICH SINGERS WILL BE THERE.....

GOTTA GIVE PROPS TO THE PERSON/PEOPLE ORGANIZING THIS EVENT/...... HOPE IT'LL BE A GOOD ONE TOO...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think that it going to held in the july 4th soccer tournament, it going to held at some place at night after the tournament.

Thanks for sharing. Well it seems it will be hosted at the July 4th tournament weekend so I would not missing out on anything!

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think that it going to held in the july 4th soccer tournament, it going to held at some place at night after the tournament.

according to what they told me when they sent us the invitation , it is held elsewhere at 7:00 PM. I'm curious as to what the awards will be? ..lol... We've actually got nominated for best hometown band ..."no CD"...lol.... I seriously thought it was a major prank....but I guess its real...lol... Go figure!

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
wow...i wonder...who's winning so far..

lol...don't know and don't care....we're just kinda laughing at this whole idea of being nominated....its funny because we thought nobody has ever heard of us before, but then we got featured in Hmong is You Magazine and I guess word got around..lol... Hell..at this point we might not even have a CD out until X-MAS!!! But seriously..we're very blessed and honored to be picked as one of the top three under this category. Please do spread the word about our nomination and go vote for us. The managers of the event has contacted me to have our group perform at the show. I figured we might as well do it since we'll be up there selling our drama anyways...

Stay Blessed and thanks for the support in advance!

PC Vaj-SEG

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i can't even get info from the site above..how is it going to be run anyways?
I don't know...but i personally think Proto-J have one of the best voices right now.
His songs are good... if he's even on the list...i mean who are on the list of choice anyways?
Hopefully not some peopel who can't sing and copy musics over and over again...i mean how
can you still call yourself a singer when all you do is copy someone else's hard work. i hope
the person who won composes his/her own songs/music and have a true talent!

but yeah...wow...sounds fun.