1990s Vaj Yim Leej Movie

Mae

sarNie Adult
Do any of you remember that really famous war movie called Vaj Yim Leej? It was made in the 1990s and was very famous...Well, I'm looking for a song in part 1. The song is sang by a guy and a girl, the song is played in the movie during the part when Paj Huab went to go get water with her friend and Vaj comes and talks to her? Please I really want that song, if you have it or know who the singers are?

mai92

sarNie Adult
i haven't see the movie since i was a little kiddo.. so i think i have no clues about the songs...

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I have part 1 and 2....is a good movie....the guy that play the dad we know him very very well.....so he send the movie for my dad to sell long long ago...I think I saw the guy play the dad came to are house once....I don 't remember much hehe...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG this movie.. used to love it.. but its kinda old now but still loving it... the grahic was kool you know .. i forgot who was the producer to this movie.. all the scence("picture" i forgot how to spell it my mind went BLANK i think its the right word) was terrific.. the blood look real the gun too same as the wounded skin and helacopter(GRRR i think the spelling is right) .. mostly everything in there look real.. i for sure it got the best stuff out off all the movie i have seen so far.. i haven't seen any movie in this present that can be as real as this.. o yeah and the movie is in my closet some where maybe its cover with dust ^^ by now.. i think i need to rewatch part one again too see the part your telling ^^

bv83

sarNie Egg
Do any of you remember that really famous war movie called Vaj Yim Leej? It was made in the 1990s and was very famous...Well, I'm looking for a song in part 1. The song is sang by a guy and a girl, the song is played in the movie during the part when Paj Huab went to go get water with her friend and Vaj comes and talks to her? Please I really want that song, if you have it or know who the singers are?

the band is called "unique 3."

Mae

sarNie Adult
the band is called "unique 3."
I know Unique sang a song in the movie, but the song I'm looking for is not the one by Unique. I believe the Unique song in the movie is sang by a girl only where PajHuab is walking and reminscing about Vaj and her love since Vaj has left for the USA already. However, I'm looking for the song by a group that is sang by a male and female. Unless all songs in there are from Unique, but I don't think so because I have the Unique song from that movie already.

bv83

sarNie Egg
I know Unique sang a song in the movie, but the song I'm looking for is not the one by Unique. I believe the Unique song in the movie is sang by a girl only where PajHuab is walking and reminscing about Vaj and her love since Vaj has left for the USA already. However, I'm looking for the song by a group that is sang by a male and female. Unless all songs in there are from Unique, but I don't think so because I have the Unique song from that movie already.

both of the songs are by "unique 3." will upload them for you as soon as i finish what i'm doing.

bv83

sarNie Egg

both of the songs are by "unique 3." will upload them for you as soon as i finish what i'm doing.

bv83

sarNie Egg

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey bv83...if you do upload it, can you upload it in the hmong dl section too! Thanks!

Mae

sarNie Adult
BV83 I'm so computer illiterate that I don't know how to dl from your xanga either. However, I usually send my sister songs through msn instant messenger, is that something that you have? And then you can just send the files through chatting.... I really want the song, but I don't know how to get it either....

mlyfena

sarNie Egg
I have part 1 and 2....is a good movie....the guy that play the dad we know him very very well.....so he send the movie for my dad to sell long long ago...I think I saw the guy play the dad came to are house once....I don 't remember much hehe...

I know this conversation was long ago, but I'm also looking for the movie too? Do you know where I can buy it? I've been searching all over and it looks like it's pretty hard to fine this movie now days? If you can help that'll be awesome!

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if they still selling or not....well I can try to give you the phone number or the address for you to try ask them if they still have anymore of the movie.....is hard to find old movie....

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Ah! I used to watch that movie as a kid back in the 2000's!
But I only got to watch part 2 since we didn't have part 1.
But that's such a good movie! Gotta watch it again. Sorry,
idk the sng.