16 Myers-Briggs Personality Types

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

https://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

Have any of you ever taken this personality test? Do you believe in it? For the personality type that you get, does it mean that it is your personality most of the time in life? I'm curious are you born with a certain personality and it stays with you forever, or you grow and your personality changes over time? In high school I got ISTJ but now it says I am an INFJ. But in high school, I was going through things I am not going through now. :confused12:

Nonetheless it's interesting to know what personality type someone is based on this test so that I can better interact with him or her. Lol for instance, for my older sister, I would say she is an ESFP and really she drives me crazy because she's so spontaneous and often she thinks of the here and now rather than the future.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Please take this test, read about your personality type and let us know if you find it to be accurate!!! ;)

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's mine :)
upload_2017-4-1_23-49-43.png

I experienced taking up some personality tests and I think personality sometimes changes overtime but sometimes there are traits which are also accurate.

For me some traits are accurate lol especially when making decisions I always make sure I am really willing to do so and follow my heart but sometimes I succumb to pressure from other people to say yes even if I don't want to, in order to avoid issues with others.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Here's mine :)
View attachment 4570

I experienced taking up some personality tests and I think personality sometimes changes overtime but sometimes there are traits which are also accurate.

For me some traits are accurate lol especially when making decisions I always make sure I am really willing to do so and follow my heart but sometimes I succumb to pressure from other people to say yes even if I don't want to, in order to avoid issues with others.
Looks like you are more extroverted! I think extroverts are awesome because they tend to bring me out of my shell.. I've met extroverts who had so much energy I wanted some of that energy for myself!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I'm curious too, for those who are in a relationship, do you have a personality type opposite or similar to your lover? Please share

Falada

sarNie Adult
Yes! I do take these personality test, in fact, I use to take it a lot and through this, I got to know myself better. I am an INFJ. At one time, I was super crazy about this and studying about it. I believe in it even though not 100% is true when I read about the INFJ characteristics and compared it to myself. But, the best thing is to actually decided for yourself.
Introvert or Extrovert
iNtuition or Sensing- I like to think this more as: intuition: more future focused, rely on instincts and possibilities. sensing: more focused on the present, rely on facts and what's there are now.
Feeling or Thinking- how you make decisions basically
Judging or Perceiving- Judging: doesn't like changes, prefer traditional ways, likes to choose options and stick to it. Perceiving: more adaptable to changes, prefer new ways, likes to keep options open.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Me too! I used to be so into personality tests! I remember I would try to guess others' type so that I could better communicate and interact with them lol. It's cool you are INFJ though - the rarest of them all! ;)

Yes! I do take these personality test, in fact, I use to take it a lot and through this, I got to know myself better. I am an INFJ. At one time, I was super crazy about this and studying about it. I believe in it even though not 100% is true when I read about the INFJ characteristics and compared it to myself. But, the best thing is to actually decided for yourself.
Introvert or Extrovert
iNtuition or Sensing- I like to think this more as: intuition: more future focused, rely on instincts and possibilities. sensing: more focused on the present, rely on facts and what's there are now.
Feeling or Thinking- how you make decisions basically
Judging or Perceiving- Judging: doesn't like changes, prefer traditional ways, likes to choose options and stick to it. Perceiving: more adaptable to changes, prefer new ways, likes to keep options open.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Me too! I used to be so into personality tests! I remember I would try to guess others' type so that I could better communicate and interact with them lol. It's cool you are INFJ though - the rarest of them all! ;)
Yay but sometimes not the best because INFJ are known to be very complex individuals. And most of the time, I'm usually lonely and feel like not a lot of people around me, including my family, understands me. Sometimes, I just want to be simple. :)
But I have blood type O+, and it's the most common, lol. And I'm a Leo, born in August, so I combine all of thise traits together to know more of my personality.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay but sometimes not the best because INFJ are known to be very complex individuals. And most of the time, I'm usually lonely and feel like not a lot of people around me, including my family, understands me. Sometimes, I just want to be simple. :)
But I have blood type O+, and it's the most common, lol. And I'm a Leo, born in August, so I combine all of thise traits together to know more of my personality.
Same, I also combine to know more about my personality, I'm a Sagittarius, born in December and my blood type is A+ lol makes me realize that some factors determine or affect our personality :D

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I'm a Debater (ENTP-A) "May I point out a couple of mistakes in your argument?"

That quote alone sounds like me :). And I don't mind if people point out a couple of mistakes in my argument if together will do a better good as whole.

Mind - 64% extraverted
Energy - 59% intuitive
Nature - 61% thinking
Tactics - 71% Prospecting
Identity - 54% Assertive

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Took another test (at personality-central website) & I'm a ISTP Artisan Crafter lol. Thought it was cool that the site gave you a list of famous ISTPs lol.

It is the wordings of those questions from each test (from different website) I think that my personality is different from ENTP to ISTP :).

Famous ISTPs
Steve Jobs – Founder of Apple Inc.
Dalai Lama XIV – Spiritual Leader and Head of Tibetan Buddhism
Matt Damon – Actor
Scarlett Johansson – Actress
Michael Jordan – Athlete and Basketball Legend
Bruce Lee – Martial Artist

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
It’s interesting ... I just retook a personality test and now it says I am an ISFJ.. which I believe to be true! Hehe I do remember small details about others it can be scary :p And I would consider myself to care about how others are feeling to a high degree. Also not into spotlight

Attachments

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’m an ISFJ, dating an INTJ. I read somewhere a long time ago that couples with the same middle two letters do very well together. Of course my boyfriend and I do not have that, but I think we complement each other. Hehe based on what I’ve noticed and gathered, I’m going to talk about what I’ve noticed about my INTJ boyfriend and other INTJs I’ve come to know or have known in the past........

—Not sensitive to others’ feelings, doesn’t come naturally
—Very logical
—Very, very blunt, sometimes to the point of hurting feelings even :celebrate16:
—Highly independent
—Loves loves loves! And Loves alone time :p
—Very self-confident
—Might seem insensitive!

I just love getting to know about other personality types and observing! It’s really wonderful how we may be different, but we can learn so much and develop from our relationships.