15 Facts About Yourself

I don't think we have this thread so I created one. :)
Bored at the moment...let's see what kinds of people we have here on AF. That way, we know each other a little better. ;)

Of course, I'll begin:

1. I am very impatient.
2. I love driving.
3. Golf is my favorite sport.
4. I can swim in the water but not on it.
5. My favorite animals are: dogs, horses, turtles, and elephants.
6. I collect fashion catalogues to keep updated and get ideas for outfits.
7. I don't really like American music.
8. The longest celebrity I've had a crush on is Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew...and still do!
9. I don't listen to music everyday like I should but when I do, I like my music loud.
10. I used to hate trucks but now, I like them.
11. The beach is my favorite vacation spot.
12. I hate wearing heels and dresses unless I really have to
13. I only dress up for the special people in my life.
14. I love makeup!
15. I am somewhat superstitious.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Here's mines, I am kind of boring tough:

1. My real name is Tria aka: Minny
2. I am a Kpop, Kdrama and Thai lakorn lover
3. I hate eating but you will find me eating snacks all the time
4. I love dancing to Kpop songs
5. I am the only and step daughter in my family
6. I have never saw my biological dads face before
7. I am a sweet and funny teen
8. FOREVER ALONE
9. I love my family
10. I am scare of cats and dogs even if they are puppy's or kittens
11. I love music
12. I hate when people bully other people
13. When I am mad I rather have a fake smile than over reacting
14. I believe that no matter what religion people are in they will end up in one place: heaven :wipetears:
15. I love my mom and can die for her :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
1.) My favorite American actor is Leonardo DiCaprio!
2.) Surprisingly, most don't know that I listen to hip-hop and rap music. They're one of my top favorite genres.
3.) I used to be a nursing major but switched after experiencing it first hand 
4.) I cannot drive because I can't get over my fear for it.
5.) My favorite sport is volleyball.
6.) Although I'm fully Asian, I get mistaken as Hispanic, Filipina, or mixed with all kinds of odd combinations.
7.) I took 5 years of Spanish so I can read, write, and speak Spanish pretty well, but am not fluent.
8.) I love learning new languages and know about 4 languages. Thinking about picking up Mandarin.
9.) I self taught myself Thai. 5 years ago, I had no idea what they were saying unless there were subtitles. Now I don't need subs. :dance1:
10.) I've never been on an airplane and would love to travel some day.
11.) My favorite video games are Super Mario Bros and Donkey Kong. Old school Super Nintendo. Haha.  
12.) I cry when watching anything sad. I'm very sensitive. Lol.
13.) I love watching football!
14.) Favorite shows are Friends, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Chicago Fire, and Fresh Prince.
15.) I really love Paul Walker and am still deeply saddened by his death  :cry1:   

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
  1. I am short. I will not specify my height. 555
  2. I love, love anything Hindi and Thai related. 
  3. I hated Kpop for the longest time, despite the fact that I watch Korean dramas at least 1-2 times a year and listen to the drama OST. I actually despise Korean pop culture, don't want to generalize. lol 
  4. I believe I have a good heart, since I think I am too nice to others when I shouldn't be.
  5. I am a Christian - strong believer - but I know how to respect others and their choices. 
  6. I can be very opinionated but respectful.
  7. I believe in success before love/marriage. 
  8. My family and faith matters to me the most - my #1 top priority. 
  9. I'm a hard worker and always seem to pass school with good grades when all I can remember is watching lakorns day and night when I think back. 555 
  10. I can be quite picky but open.
  11. I am quite the vulnerable one, but I believe I've became quite reserve due to getting taken advantage of all the time; people always misinterpret my intentions and are quick to judge me.
  12. I am sensitive. I can get emotional quick. 
  13. I want to become a prosecutor or a TEFL teacher in Thailand or something. lol
  14. I am an introvert. I love to spend time with my family instead of being with friends. I'm one of those innocent girl who doesn't enjoy partying or drinking. I'm too innocent. 555+
  15. I am currently a college sophomore student.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Everyone has some interesting facts ^-^
Here are mine. xD

1. I have super long hair that reaches my lower back.
2. I taught basic Lao Language classes to kids from ages 4-18
3. I speak and understand Thai fluently and I am currently self-teaching myself how to read it.
4. I wear a 7.5 in women's heels but an 8 in men's sneakers.
5. I love doing makeup but I do not aspire to become a "professional."
6. I have a phobia of clowns called Coulrophobia, a phobia of snakes called Ophidiophobia, and a phobia of a clusters of holes called, Trypophobia. I am not sure which I would run from first. *eesh* *shivers*
7. I think animals are adorable and I am very sensitive to them, but they terrify me.
8. I cannot swim.
9. I cannot sleep without covering my feet/legs no matter what the temperature is.
10. I did Traditional Lao dancing for 17 years.
11. I wish I could sing but I am horrible at it, yet for some reason I sing like a pro in my dreams. o_O
12. I love writing poems and writing in general.
13. I am a huge bookworm. 
14. I love anything that's old with history. i.e. locations, places, things etc.
15. I played various sports growing up but never joined teams in school. I liked the freedom of enjoying what I played.

BONUS* I have dreams of being a secret agent like it's my second life.

cecilia

Staff member
This sounds like fun .. everyone seems to have a lot of interesting things on their plates. Let's see what I got:

1. I know five languages but fluent in three (Hmong, English, and Thai) (Broken Japanese and Spanish)
2. I translate lakorn on Viki in my spare time
3. My favorite genre of lakorn, drama, series, etc are: comedy, romance, revenge, drama, and a little bit of tragedy (yes, I cry my heart out in sad lakorn, dramas, etc.)
4. Speaking of movie, I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to HORROR :( Yes, I'm that scare. I can only watch it when I'm with a group of friends and I have to sit in the middle ^___^
5. My favorite movies: A Walk In the Cloud (American); Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Thai); Yeh Vaada Raha (Indian);  200 Pounds Beauty (Korean); I Do (Philippine); Chinese Odyssey (Chinese)
6. I love traveling around the globe; I been to 10+  states and three countries (one of my future goal is take a long tour in Europe)
7. My favorite book is DEVIL IN THE WINTER by Lisa Kleypas (Sebastian's is not a perfect gentleman but he loves his woman -- great read)
8. I like Photoshopping when I'm bore ^___^
9. I forgive and forget often -- especially those close to my heart <3!
10. I don't have a favorite color b/c they constantly change -- however, purple seems to stick with me the most.
11. I have fear of height; I hurt myself when I was around 7-8 years old (cracked my skull)
12. I was proposed to be married TWICE by a stranger and a co-worker (last year and this year lol) -- is this a sign?
13. ----- let's leave this one blank for now
14. I'm always happy ^___^ life is too short to dwell on sadness, right?
15. I love love my family, nieces, and nephews! They're my motivation to fight for a better future.

cecilia said:
This sounds like fun .. everyone seems to have a lot of interesting things on their plates. Let's see what I got:

1. I know five languages but fluent in three (Hmong, English, and Thai) (Broken Japanese and Spanish)
3. My favorite genre of lakorn, drama, series, etc are: comedy, romance, revenge, drama, and a little bit of tragedy (yes, I cry my heart out in sad lakorn, dramas, etc.)
4. Speaking of movie, I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to HORROR :( Yes, I'm that scare. I can only watch it when I'm with a group of friends and I have to sit in the middle ^___^
5. My favorite movies: A Walk In the Cloud (American); Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Thai); Yeh Vaada Raha (Indian);  200 Pounds Beauty (Korean); I Do (Philippine); Chinese Odyssey (Chinese)
6. I love traveling around the globe; I been to 10+  states and three countries (one of my future goal is take a long tour in Europe)
7. My favorite book is DEVIL IN THE WINTER by Lisa Kleypas (Sebastian's is not a perfect gentleman but he loves his woman -- great read)
10. I don't have a favorite color b/c they constantly change -- however, purple seems to stick with me the most.
11. I have fear of height; I hurt myself when I was around 7-8 years old (cracked my skull)
12. I was proposed to be married TWICE (last year and this year lol) -- is this a sign?
15. I love love my family, nieces, and nephews! They're my motivation to fight for a better future.
Lol. To answer your question on number 12, I say yes, this is a sign. Is it from the same guy? Hehehehe! Very exciting but if you love him and he loves you, settle down!

cecilia

Staff member
^No, a random guy and a co-worker.  I was in Japan last summer and got proposed by a handsome Japanese man who helped guide my friends and I to MC-D and another one recently at  the university 

cecilia said:
^No, a random guy and a co-worker.  I was in Japan last summer and got proposed by a handsome Japanese man who helped guide my friends and I to MC-D and another one recently at  the university 
Whoa!!! That's a sign but not a good one. Bahahaha! Because you don't even know them! But, MC-D is McDonald's, right? Lol!

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting thread..

Where you stand has the power to determine where you walk. On whom you stand will determine where your eternity is spend.

1. Im a "Jesus Freak" Worship to my true living God, Jesus Christ. He is my number 1. number 2 will be my future wife. number 3 family. and so on..
2. I love to read my Bible everyday at least 1 chapter per day.
3. 95% of time I listen to Christian music only. and my favorite bands are " Newsboys, Phil Wickham, Kutless, Ten Avenue North, Mercy Me, Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, starfield, Casting Crowns, Delirious, Chris Tomlin, Tree63, Jeremy Camp, Jars of Clay, and all praise music"
4. My favorite color is blue.
5. I'm a sweetheart, I don't cheat, I value good and honest relationship.
6. Im attracted to older women more.. If I date.. it has to be my age or older. but you know never know my true love can be a little younger than I am..
7. Im a workholics
8. Im independent, I live alone and I own a house where Im at now.. plus my many homes around the states and countries.
9. I love homemade foods more than eating out.
10. Im a missionary.. and a Theology major. 
11. I like scary movies but I scream like a girl. and I love thai dramas..
12. Only child, 25 and turning 26 this summer.. and Im sensitive.
13. I speak my mind alot, and I don't care what people think of me.. because I hate being fake or putting a fake smiles around people. If I am upset with something I just walk away.. Im easily forgive and forget.. I don't like it when people use the word "forgive but never forget" hmmm what's the point of forgiving. right?
14. I love Apple products.. Im a big fan of MAC baby!
15. Im currently single.. happy.. waiting for my princess.. hahhaha gotta throw that one out there :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
What a fun tag @thatsouthernasianchick

1 - I am fluent in 3 languages (English, Thai, & Laotian)
2 - My favorite color is PINK
3 - sad Thai songs FTW
4 - I live in Seattle
5 - I have instagram follow me @Aymieluvsyu637
6 - I am a Buddhist
7 - I sing a lot (karaoke to Thai songs)
8 - Gun Napat Injaiuea  :heart: :heart: :heart:
9 - tattoos & piercing kind of gal
10 - I've been to California, Georgia, Hawaii, & Wisconsin
11 - I work for a toy company
12 - addicted to lakorns
13 - married
14 - I've been to Thailand twice and will hopefully continue to go in the future
15 - I love fashion & makeup, I'm such a girly girl (dress to impress)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like reading these!

cecilia said:

12. I was proposed to be married TWICE by a stranger and a co-worker (last year and this year lol) -- is this a sign?

Ceci, I am a big romance reader but I don't have a Lisa Kleypas book! I know, that's horrible right? I have a few of her books on my list of want to read books though. Do you read paranormal stuff?

cecilia

Staff member
^no, I haven't try reading paranormal stuff yet.  I should try to get back on reading more (been too busy with school and work; it's almost impossible to read when there's good lakorn and kdrama on air too)  I love romance novels -- you should give DEVIL IN THE WINTER a read.  It's like a lakorn  and it's one of the best one from the WALLFLOWER girl gangs.  

Aymieluvsyu637, I like GUN too -- i was rooting for him to win the STAR when he was still in the battle to win for the title.  So happy he won and became this successful -- 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
@Cecilia - glad he won too and I'm also glad that he is still very successful ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^i love watching LOOK PEE LOOK NONG too -- Feel sad for him in there with Jaja's dad  consistent resentment of him. He's nothing at all like his cousin TANWA -- he deserves to have Jaja.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
@ Aymieluvsyu637, you own Audi Q5.. Im also an Audi kinda guy.. I have 3 Audi myself... R8 with the V10 engines.. and  Rs7,  Q5..  plus BMW M3. I gotta support german cars  ahhaha. I like fast cars  :dance2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
15 Facts about Me!

1. My Favorite color is Green though I don't match that color lol
2. I'm a very insecure person
3. I never really got into Lakorns until 2012 I think? Lol. I jumped onto the late train.
4. I personally am girly but choose not to show it. (Referring back to #2)
5. I have the 2 best guy friends and we call ourselves #TeamNosy!
6. 16 and Young. <3
7. My all time favorite Actor would probably be Mark Prin but I'm adding room in for both James! hehe
8. I attend an early college high school. :)
9. I've always wanted to try and become a scriptwriter but I feel like I suck at writing. (I want to do it in Thailand btw) lol
10. I am self teaching myself to speak and understand Thai.
11. I have a special savings box called the "Thailand Box". It's my savings money for Thailand. Decorated with pictures of my cuties! Haha
12. I'm a very funny girl/ chatterbox
13. My Favorite Actor would probably be Mint Chalida. I don't really favor actresses but I usually watch anything she's in as well.
14. HUGE MTeam Fan! <333 They need to reunite A.S.A.P!
15. Last but not least, I express myself better when I write things down. If I'm angry or sad or sometimes happy and I can't seem to explain to someone I write down everything I'm thinking about for the situation and then throw it away. It usually calms me down or tones me down a bit. Especially when I'm angry. You guys should try it! I think it might help sometimes. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Awesome tag. Everyone has such interesting facts :)

Here I go:

1. Whenever I talk to my dad, I always feel like I'm going to cry, whether we're talking about something happy or sad.
2. I'm the only child in my family whose American name is not their legal name.
3. I'm slowly teaching myself Thai from watching subbed lakorns.
4. I share the same birthday as Son Songpaisarn :p
5. My all-time favorite Thai lakorn is Ka Neung Ha with Patson and Ning.
6. I was in a car accident last year, that changed my life and made me very paranoid while driving.
7. I'm more of a reserved and chill person.
8. I love kids and am a baby stalker.....lol......I find nong Snow Pataweekarn one of the cutest babies ever. 
9. I love watching collabs especially with my favorite songs.
10. How I Met Your Mother is my favorite tv comedy.
11. I am a sensitive person.
12. I work for a pretty big athletic sportswear company as a customer service representative.
13. My family is the world to me, especially my dad, he will always come first.
14. I look a lot older than my real age  :annoyed: 
15. My favorite classics are Koo Kum with Mam Jintara and Oh Warut and Kumman Sunya with Mam Jintara and Noom Santisuk