Rakniran

I just WENT to see this movie today and i must say that is pretty scarey.Is more like an in the mind type of ghost haunting movie.Its all in the head.
Scarey.
Usually i dont get scared of ghost,but when it comes to when u think its ur mind then im scared.I'm scared of a ghost that play around with your mind and trying to control it.

This movie is pretty scarey.Make u jumP and screAM.

Renowned horror novelist Mike Enslin believes only in what he can see with his own two eyes. But after a string of best-sellers discrediting paranormal events in the most infamous haunted houses and graveyards around the world, he has no real proof of life--afterlife. But Enslin's phantom-free run of long and lonely nights is about to change forever when he checks into suite 1408 of the notorious Dolphin...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I Jus finished watching this movie 2 and i must say it was lil scary i actually screamed once and it was really suspensful and interesting

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I agree. Although this movie wasn't as heartracing as others I've seen, it had me on edges with all of its twists. I liked the ending too. Gave me chills. ooooooh.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I also liked the ending when his wife was standing a couple of feets away from him listening to the tape recorder to find out his daughter's voice was also heard. She must've dropped the box and dashed out the door, but they didn't show haha.

To me, he was being paranoid. And he never really accepted the fact his daughter is dead. That's why memories of him and his daughter was what it was all about, instead of discovering the 1408 room being evil it was him coming to his senses about death.

The only part I jumped was when that stupid clock started playing music and turned the clock to 60 mins. haha