13-year old boy becomes a father *Not A Father After All*

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
in the Thai magazine the other day they show pictures of the father and yes the baby looks like the father maybe i can get hold of that magazine again

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Why do people always blame the girl?
It takes two to have a sex, if she forced him then yes it's her wrong doing and it would also be rape.
He's young but I doubt he was force to have sex. It's kind of a hard for a girl to rape a guy.
Yes, she's older and should probably know better. Should being the key word. Fact is, they're both young kids, and both made a stupid mistake.
Let it go and move on. Also if you noticed these kids are from the UK, a nation where kids that young can legally drink. So yeah, are you really that surprised that kids that young are having sex? I'm just surprise there aren't more stories like this.

For those who think it's only the girl's fault: Do we need to have a lesson on how babies are made?

Sex ed isn't the problem. If anything, I think the lack of sex ed could be the problem. Kids that age are curious and it's also that time when the body is changing. Believe me, boys at that age can figure out how to have sex on their own. They just don't realize the consequences and safety measures to take unless someone tells them.

You can't stop them from having sex.
Seriously, are you guys telling me that you've never ONCE did something that your parents specifically told you not to do?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ when it comes to this old news, at this point I'm just surprised that he (the 13 year old) isn't the father. So technically, this news isn't even relevent anymore.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Why do people always blame the girl?
It takes two to have a sex, if she forced him then yes it's her wrong doing and it would also be rape.
He's young but I doubt he was force to have sex. It's kind of a hard for a girl to rape a guy.
Yes, she's older and should probably know better. Should being the key word. Fact is, they're both young kids, and both made a stupid mistake.
Let it go and move on. Also if you noticed these kids are from the UK, a nation where kids that young can legally drink. So yeah, are you really that surprised that kids that young are having sex? I'm just surprise there aren't more stories like this.

For those who think it's only the girl's fault: Do we need to have a lesson on how babies are made?

Sex ed isn't the problem. If anything, I think the lack of sex ed could be the problem. Kids that age are curious and it's also that time when the body is changing. Believe me, boys at that age can figure out how to have sex on their own. They just don't realize the consequences and safety measures to take unless someone tells them.

You can't stop them from having sex.
Seriously, are you guys telling me that you've never ONCE did something that your parents specifically told you not to do?
u have to be 18 to drink in UK... soon to be 25 to buy it its soon going to be the same with smoking

after spending some time with some british gangsters who are called chavs they i think are the ones who are into sex and all that its not that they are under educated about it they get taught but the chavs dont listen and then the girls get called skets and sluts .... they look like they come
from a chav family by what brands they wear and such i kno right now about 5 chav girls who i used to hang about with who are now pregnant one of them said they was too lazy to use protection wth they are free from the clinic! i dont think her baby though is going to have a good up bringing... she smokes weed like most chavs and drinks heavy.... the chavs thinks its cool to do this stufff..... its why i dont hang with them any more

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Isn't it more like in public places you have to be 18, but if you're with an adult and you're eating a full meal at a table, 16 and 17 year old can have alcohol...and if you're at a private place, you can have alcohol if you're over five? That's what I heard at least.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i remember seeing this on the TV, they found out after he's not the father but the real father some 19 year old...