11 Top P'eks/Model In 1992 (2535)

calla

sarNie Adult
credit to panthip

on the back

Tang, Dodo, don't know his name but he's in many of exact's lakorn now days.

middle

Jay, Pete, Willy, Oh, Johnny, unknow....

front

Woot, unknow.....

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Were they all from the same channel? Because I now nowadays they don't really do that right.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think the guy next to Johnny is Thon Jackrit right? Correct me if I'm wrong. I think Pete is the cutest though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the dude to the right of Woot . He good looking but he short and i dont' remeber any lakorn where he is P"k but i remeber seveal lakorn dat he a P'rai

shubby

sarNie Adult
Pete still look hot ...he's cute back then too..hehehe..and Woot so young looking..ehehe

Mai*

sarNie Elites
calla said:
credit to panthip

on the back

Tang, Dodo, don't know his name but he's in many of exact's lakorn now days.

middle

Jay, Pete, Willy, Oh, Johnny, unknow....

front

Woot, unknow.....
[post="126432"][/post]​
It's Tang and Dodo, then Mann from Xact
Second row: Jay, Pete, Willy, Oh, Johnny, Jakrit
Woot & Phillip from Tarm Hua Jai

Some of these guys were not pra'eks, but mostly supporting.

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, some of them are not p'ek. what i mean is that they were 11 top male models back then......lolz. :D

but don't you guys think its weird how...Dodo and Oh Waruth are not p'ek anymore. but Tang, Jay, Willy, and Johny are still famous til now days. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt even know Dodo used to be praek before..i think all of them are so handsome back in the days..now they've aged :( i think out of all of them guys..tang and willy is the only one that still looks good..well willy isnt as fine as before but he still looks good..as for pete..jackrit..jay..etc doesnt look good anymore..all the actors as they get older they look horrible..but the actress..when they get older..they start looking better and sexy

anjos

tinah said:
i didnt even know Dodo used to be praek before..i think all of them are so handsome back in the days..now they've aged :( i think out of all of them guys..tang and willy is the only one that still looks good..well willy isnt as fine as before but he still looks good..as for pete..jackrit..jay..etc doesnt look good anymore..all the actors as they get older they look horrible..but the actress..when they get older..they start looking better and sexy
[post="126777"][/post]​

I gree w/you ..... they older they get the more sexy and better looking they are.....they alll are stilll very cute.....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
most of them are HOT lol

they still look the same just that they're more mature lookin now

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Ohh...Hot Photo!! Thanks for sharing, Calla. Johnny, Willy, Pete, Jackrit, Tang, Jetrin, and Dodo looks adorable in that photoshoot. They have all aged (just a little), but are all still handsome and talented as always. Love Johnny, Willy, Pete and Jackrit!! They've been my idols for the past decades and will remain for many more years to come.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
P'Tang's hair hmm!!! They are all very cute- I think Man is the cutiest and P'tang my all time P'ek. Is it me or did Jay's face get longer??

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Wow!!! They all look so young compared to now!!! I used to be so in love with Pete!!! He's still hot!!!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
omggg they were like the besttttt!! we all fell for willy!! LOL

Dodo was sooo hot too but back then I couldn't get over his name lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Muddie MuRda said:
omggg they were like the besttttt!! we all fell for willy!! LOL

Dodo was sooo hot too but back then I couldn't get over his name lol
[post="128767"][/post]​

i like him but i never know his name was "do do " i alway call him "uni eyebrow dude"