100 days with mr arrogant

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^haha no there is more than one part theres actually 2 parts but I'm kinda confused now cus onahc says theres a 3rd part?
well i could be wrong....but i do know that there is more than one part haha ^^;;

onahc

sarNie Elites
oh, there is only one part. it's just that the movie is divided up into 3 files, each file is about 20+ minutes. sorry about the confusion.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
oh, there is only one part. it's just that the movie is divided up into 3 files, each file is about 20+ minutes. sorry about the confusion.
[post="49684"][/post]​

oh thank you for telling me...now i understand.... :lmao:

`kamikaze]

sarNie Egg
shana pakim said:
oh thank you for telling me...now i understand.... :lmao:
[post="50403"][/post]​
Wheres the link or thread for 100 Days With Mr Arrogant??

i wanna watch it badly

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
`kamikaze] said:
Wheres the link or thread for 100 Days With Mr Arrogant??

i wanna watch it badly
[post="51247"][/post]​
i think someone has it in the archieve section.

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
can someone post episode one cuz in terry's archive it doesnt work for some reason....unless my computer just suxs...lol

Heart1es5_U

sarNie Egg
This is quite funny like movie, I saw it like 5 times like so_real_gurl

Kim Jae Won is a little fat in this (went he was in his swimsuit. HAHA)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
you guys scared me for a while... i thought there were actually 2 and a 3 part to it but thank goodness i read down... there's only 1 part. but i do love the movie! it's so funny! :lmao:

I love kim sang hyuk (click-B memeber) toward the end. he's so cute and funny. :p

neena

sarNie Adult
this is a funny movie...kinda disgusting too. i didn't like some parts to this movie because it was nasty. overall, i liked Han Ji Hye's performance.

lom

sarNie Egg
Can someone upload this movie again? I really really really want to see it. Please please please. I would really appreciate it. Oh and with english subtitle that would be sooo great.