10 Hotest P'eks

cecilia

Staff member
hihi..tik should always be number one regardless..he's talent all the
way..good at drama, good at comedy, good at action, and good at
MODELING..what's more to him that ppl dont' like..

and i'm sorry..i like por too..but i think it's not his time to be the #1
actor yet..i mean he's cute and all but sometime he scare me with his
looks.. -_- yeah..i think i'm bias here..:lol:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
stephen is only 24?? he looks way older ( no offence to his fans), he's even younger than cee! cee look so much younger then he does.. :p everyone else deserves to be on there.. but not really a fan of stefan..he's only played p'ek in one lakorn so far... you really can't judge that much from that..

charm

sarNie Egg
<_< i think this is based on recent popularity... but still, congrats to most of them!

yeah... watever happened to oil & arnus?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i think its coz a lot more old people tend to watch lakorns than the young and older people uggh have horrible taste in men HAHAHA

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
hihi..tik should always be number one regardless..he's talent all the
way..good at drama, good at comedy, good at action, and good at
MODELING..what's more to him that ppl dont' like..

and i'm sorry..i like por too..but i think it's not his time to be the #1
actor yet..i mean he's cute and all but sometime he scare me with his
looks.. <--haha..he's still hot though..except in my case..have to be with NAMFON  -_-  yeah..i think i'm bias here..:lol:
[post="165521"][/post]​
Wow, how could Por Thrisadee scare you? LOL. He's drop dead gorgeous!! I love him so much. He's got superior talents, the most stunning features, and a heart of gold!! He's PERFECT in every way. Not to mention, all his lakorns are super HOT!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I don't know how Stefan made it on the list. The boy can't act and he's not even that cute...Here's how my list would go.

1.tik
2.por t.
3.ken
4.paul
5.chakrit
6.cee
7.vee
8.por n.
9.num

stefan off the list...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Where oil 4 reals. Yes chakrit is so hot but where missing some ppl and i don't think Paul or Stefan should of make list

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
Wow, how could Por Thrisadee scare you? LOL. He's drop dead gorgeous!! I love him so much. He's got superior talents, the most stunning features, and a heart of gold!! He's PERFECT in every way. Not to mention, all his lakorns are super HOT!!
[post="165725"][/post]​
I totally agree....
here's my list
1. Por T
2. Tik
3. Ken
4. Cee
5. Vee
6. Chakarit
7. Num
8. Poh
Stefan and Paul should'nt even in there...No offense to his fans.... :p

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Where's Andrew Gregson? He should be on the list. Love him! And yay for Ken! Aww... Tik is #3.

Hmm... I wonder if they have the list for the nang'eks also. If they do, this is who I think are on list... the obvious ones I guess.

Ann T.
Kob
Aum
Aom
Noon
Benz
Mew

and so forth...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
thoyting said:
Thanks for sharing.. But you guys can call me rude or mean if you want but I don't think Stefan deserves to be on the list.. That boy is not hot and he cant even act.. I bet these scores are best on who had the most publicity. If you think about it Stefan became really known with his scandal with Aump P. and also dating Namfone K. Other then that Stefan is horrible at acting so I don’t know how he can be 4th, yet alone make the list.
[post="165211"][/post]​
lol ditto, his acting sucks and he doesn't even have the looks to back it up.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i thought i was alone about Stefan. He's not cute AT ALL and im not watching LNJ because he cant act. Well, i watched the first tape and the last episode..but he ruined it for me. lol he's popular because he's just a new "face". I think Cee needs to flash his face around more...he can beat Stefan for sure.

I adore Ken..and most of the other actors. Tik deserves at least the runner up position. I think the votes are based on popularity and somewhat on the looks. Oum Ruk is probably THE lakorn for Ken and he did a great job (and he was very cute in it) so i think he should be #1. Tik is just hot.period. lol

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I agree with the list... ALL OF THEM ARE HOT!!!

As for Stefan...he's cute (to me) but he does need work on his acting. But that's why he's a new actor. Not all of these p'eks got it right the first time.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
How Stefan made the list I will never know. Sorry but i don't like him. As for everybody else on there i don't mind. Definitely agreeing with the #1 spot :D :wub:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Did you gurls noticed that most of the pr'eks that on the Top 10 list have been recently played with Kob in order...start from Vee in (Duen Duerd) to Chakrit (KRGP) .. I think Kob got something to do with these Hot Pr'eks :D Even though i still don't agree why Paul and Vee could have made the list...