10 Hotest P'eks

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
10 hotest p'eks

1. Ken 28 year old
2. Num 33 year old (he number 1 in my heart)hehhehhehee and he the oldest but he still hot. Love Num!
3. Tik 29 year old
4. Stefan 24 year old
5. Vee 26 year old
6. Chakrit 26 year old
7. Paul 28 year old
8. Por N. 31 year old
9. Cee 25 year old
10. Por T. 28 year old

congratulation to P' Num

cecilia

Staff member
WOOWW..THESE ARE HOT P'EKS - no regrets!

i think ken got the #1 spot because of his n'chen character..
i hope p'tik will one day be #1 again
and congrates to those that make in the top 10..

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
what the hell por is 28! damn i thought he was like younger lol and why the hell is he 10! he hotter than ken i seen ken in real life ughh he not hot por is hotter haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow most of them are almost hitting 30!!..yay for ken!..hes so hot right now..aww tik is number 3.. i guess because he hasnt been having a lakorn out just wait til kaew ta pee airs!..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I actually agree w/ this list (for once) Love Ken and Num... okay nm wished Por was higher on the list.... maybe bump Paul's place!

annea

sarNie Adult
dang i didnt know num was that old..........but he still look good.........hehehe

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
*Ice* said:
what the hell por is 28! damn i thought he was like younger lol and why the hell is he 10! he hotter than ken i seen ken in real life ughh he not hot por is hotter haha
[post="165058"][/post]​
I can totally agree with you on that, Ice. Por Thrisadee Sahawong is a lot hotter than anyone on that list!! LOL. It's too bad he's #10 on the list. I wonder where the votes are coming from? I know that he's been #1 several times in other magazines.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing.. But you guys can call me rude or mean if you want but I don't think Stefan deserves to be on the list.. That boy is not hot and he cant even act.. I bet these scores are best on who had the most publicity. If you think about it Stefan became really known with his scandal with Aump P. and also dating Namfone K. Other then that Stefan is horrible at acting so I don’t know how he can be 4th, yet alone make the list.

But congrats to the rest, they are pretty good actors. This year is a year for Ken because he's been winning award left to right so congrats to him. I'm not surprise that Num made the list HAHA. WOW Por made the list and he's fairly new but yet he is great.

Congrats to everyone on the list except Stefen.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i only like pors acting out of all of them the lakorn were p'ken was a police that lakorn sucked lol pors lakorns are well good and he can act too poo should be number 1 then p'ken maybe lol i dont like the rest at all lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
YaY...no doubt my Chakrit made it..indeed he is hot and should be one of the top 3...anyways, I agree with some of the guys that made the list like Tik, Ken, Num, Cee, Stefan, Vee, Por N....but I don't how Paul made it on..he's not even near hot...yeah, he's baby cute, but not hot!

This would be my rank of hotness:
1. CHAKRIT
2. Tik
3. Ken
4. Cee
5. Vee
6. Por N.
7. Stefan
8. Num
9. Por T.
10. Paul

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Mara Phang said:
I wonder where the votes are coming from?  I know that he's been #1 several times in other magazines.
[post="165202"][/post]​
I think it was from Spicy Magazines. It was the same owner of TV Pool

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
yes tik and cee are in there!!!!except wut the hell why is ken and num and all those ugly ppl voted as top 10?cee or tik should have been #1!!!!!well they r in my heart,always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
1. chakrit
2. Ken
3. Por T.
4. Tik
5. por N.
6. See
7. Vee
8. Num
9. Paul
10. Stephen

This is my list for best actors and best in my heart.

the best looking ones for me are
1. Ken
2. tik
3. see
4. stephen
5. por t
6. vee
7. chekrit
8. por n
9. num
10. paul

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Cee should've been number one he is so effin cute!!!! I love him so much!!! I think he should've took Stepan and even Tik's place!!!!! And yea even though I don't think Ken is good looking he did win a lot of awards for acting so that's maybe y he's number one and num i guess for duang jai patiharn and hima tai prajun which were two outstanding lakorns. but stepan eeeww what were they thinking. i never enjoyed his lakorns. Sorry to his fans for being so straightforward!!!!

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
Tik is always No.1!!! But Ken was adorable in Oum Ruk.

Here's my list:

Tik J
Por N
Ken
Num (he looks a little sick lately, should take some time off :unsure: )
Chakrit
Paul
Vee
Cee
Por T (haven't watched him yet but is cuter than Stefan)
Stefan (he is not cute, even for a half)

My list is not firm, I hold all the other pra'eks on the same level after Tik and Por N depending on their lakorns. I reckon Oil should've been in there but I haven't seen any lakorns with him for a while.