1/2 man 1/2 tree!?! this is sooo bizarre i cant believe it

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS?!
I CANT BELIEVE IT.... THIS IS CRAZY, I CANT EVEN IMAGINE LIVIN LIKE THAT!!
POOR GUY AND HIS FAMILY TOO... :(

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
it's scary...but very sad to see someone have to go through something like that!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Old news. He already got some of it off his body. Someone found a cure for part of it.
He's able to live a more-like-normal life now because of the treatment. Pray for him. ;)

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
OKAY EVERYONE! UPDATE ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST SAW THIS ON TLC AND NEW UPDATED SHOW ON THIS GUY, HE HAD SEVERAL SURGERIES AND SOME MEDICATIONS AND HE SOMEWHAT LOOKS NORMAL NOW, HIS FACE DOESNT HAVE ANY OF THOSE WARTS ON IT BUT HIS HANDS STILL LOOK LIKE BRANCHES BUT IT IS WAYYYYY SMALLER NOW, THEY CUT OFF SOME OF THE BRANCHES, WHICH TOOK OFF ABOUT 12 LBS. OFF HIS HANDS ALONE!

CRAZZZYYYY

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh man I saw this a few weeks back on the medical channel -.-" but it's not actually half tree and they aren't branches -.-" .. those are blisters that are grown onto his body.. he was born without immunity to blisters .. so he surgically removed the first set of blisters before and then they grew again over him... I saw the new skin graph that they did but dont know the result yet because have to wait a month ... but I hope it works out good for him..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i tink this is the indonesian guy...yeah...ppl found him through national geographic show..finally doctors r willing to help..they did an operation alrdy n they remove most of those blisters..its not a tree...

noungning

Heartless
OKAY EVERYONE! UPDATE ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST SAW THIS ON TLC AND NEW UPDATED SHOW ON THIS GUY, HE HAD SEVERAL SURGERIES AND SOME MEDICATIONS AND HE SOMEWHAT LOOKS NORMAL NOW, HIS FACE DOESNT HAVE ANY OF THOSE WARTS ON IT BUT HIS HANDS STILL LOOK LIKE BRANCHES BUT IT IS WAYYYYY SMALLER NOW, THEY CUT OFF SOME OF THE BRANCHES, WHICH TOOK OFF ABOUT 12 LBS. OFF HIS HANDS ALONE!

CRAZZZYYYY
funny, i saw it on tlc last night too... u must be in the USA now? lol...

kinda sad how his life is literally watched with every move he makes because of such exposure.

yeah, it was shocking how they say treeman, but in the end, it's just warts that haven been growing on and on, weight 12 lbs just on his hands alone! :eek:

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
funny, i saw it on tlc last night too... u must be in the USA now? lol...

kinda sad how his life is literally watched with every move he makes because of such exposure.

yeah, it was shocking how they say treeman, but in the end, it's just warts that haven been growing on and on, weight 12 lbs just on his hands alone! :eek:
hahaha yess i am in l.a. now
but goin back too bkk in a few days!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow thats very sadening...I feel sorry for the man. I don't think i would be able to live with myself like that. He's quite strong and brave.

nina07

sarNie Adult
That really is sad -_-
I saw this last night on TLC and i just felt so sorry for them, and it was kinda scary too :mellow: