<<05-07-09>> Ja Ting Ja Concert

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
AND NOW..WHAT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...BLA BOO TONG (lol..Its nothing..Just the kids...)

CREDITS TO FT CLUB

Overall I like her outfit but hopefully when they grow up she don't wear that stupid thing aroun her head..LAME! Also it makes me wonder what song they were singing..Better not sing in the lakorn now..This ain't no Bla Boo Tong musical now..

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
AND NOW..WHAT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...BLA BOO TONG (lol..Its nothing..Just the kids...)

CREDITS TO FT CLUB

Overall I like her outfit but hopefully when they grow up she don't wear that stupid thing aroun her head..LAME! Also it makes me wonder what song they were singing..Better not sing in the lakorn now..This ain't no Bla Boo Tong musical now..
you knoe where i can watch di concert?....thanks

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This concert wasn't shown on televsion..Perhaps when they grow up they will come out on CH7 concert like the past lakorns have...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I hope that little Euy wearing that outfit doesn't mean she's gonna be a princess in the lakorn...because that would definitely change the story in big ways. :eek:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I know..Thats what I was thinking as well like..Are they gonna make her a princess as well..? Him take her in as a kid..That will be so totally messed up if they did..

lala121

sarNie Egg
WAIT WHY WAS AOM IN THERE?
FROM THE PIC THE CAST IS FROM THEP SARN WARN AND BLA BLOO TONG.....
NOT THAT I HATE AOM BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW....
I LOVE THE PICS.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
That's too bad for us. We, who live in the state will have no chance to watch their concert then if it not on TV.

mia07

Introvert
What happened to the rest of the other Fantasy Girls? Au? Namfon? Yam? etc.. etc...