❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

sarN

sarNie Granny
After the p'ek is revealed the truth about something bad the n'ek supposedly did, he always say something like "i'm the one who doesn't know anything, i'm the one who did her wrong".

loll..and when dat line come up . You know there goin be a force kiss or "R" scene hahahha

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: 555, with all these funny comments, we still love and can't wait to watch the lakorns.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Most lakorns the character are home bodies, rarely do you see the mother or daughter of that mother working. It's like they don't have to work. They are always home.

Also why is it that some of the characters pr'ek or n'ek only have one parent. It's like so redundant, are they avoiding script training?

And why is it that when the pr'ek tries to steal a kiss or forces himself onto n'ek she runs to the bed? LOLz never got this?

And when n'ek is force by pr'ek she slaps him but when the bad guy forces she kicks him in the Ballz and uses all the weapons that are available!????

saobomp

sarNie Adult
n'ek always holding it in when she wants to talk back.
she always do what the p'ek mom say even though she doesnt have to
p'ek always get locked out
the bad guys always think he's going to try to rape n'ek
they always question y the n'rai looks pale and where she's been
p'ek always get drugged and ends up in bed with the n'rai
p'ek always look like he doesnt know what happened
n'ek always walk in and runs out
n'rai always try to cover up and get married so nobody will know she has been with someone before
n'rai's mom is always supportive of her bad habits
n'ek maid and p'ek maid seems to always like each other
p'ek always wanting to hold n'ek when she's trying to push him away

sarN

sarNie Granny
-N'rai alway hangin on to the P'k arm but he never push her away and if he does it too late the N"k is out the room :loool:
-If the N"k get marry to P'rai . There will be a kidnap scene or a run away bride
-The best trick to get back with anyone is putting dirraea medicine in their food or drink
-N'k alway make coffee for P'k never the other way

saobomp

sarNie Adult
n'ek's ex or the guy that likes her always never gives up or he's denying that she say to let go
n'ek always trip and twist her ankle
p'ek always try to help but she says no
p'ek always end up carrying her and throwing her on the bed
after the r' scene p'ek always feel bad because he finds out he was her first
n'ek always cry and drained over that r'scene

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The N'rai and P'rai or their family member is suddenly psychic and happen to show up whenever the pra'ek is telling his friend he's gonna go after the nang'ek
-or they appear when someone has discovered the truth about the nang'ek's true parents <_<

And why is it that when the pr'ek tries to steal a kiss or forces himself onto n'ek she runs to the bed? LOLz never got this?

And when n'ek is force by pr'ek she slaps him but when the bad guy forces she kicks him in the Ballz and uses all the weapons that are available!????

lol! so true! :r-scene-pop-corn: :drool:

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling

- Someone always pulls out a gun atr some point or another....
- N-ek and/or p-ek are most likely to get shot by the villain end up in the hospital but never die.....
- Someone either the p-ek or n-ek cares about always dies.... like grandmother....dad.... nan....
- At the main event all the characters show up when there is like no sign whatsoever in the episodes before that all the characters know eachother...
- N-ek likes to cry..... a lot.......

Well these are mine sorry if i repeat... I'm loving this topic... it's so hilarious lol

anni

sarNie Egg
--the tough//tom boyish n'ake always fight in the beginning but later on in the movie, she dresses girly and doesnt fight anymore
--the n'ake's always have acrylic nails on
--p'ake and n'ake goes on vacation but n'rai always follows them
--p'ake and n'ake are about to kiss but then p'ake stops and pulls away

i never really noticed these things in the thai lakorns.. these are sweet

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm watching "roy adit hanf rak" righ tnow...and more than half of these things occur in that lakorn!!! and it's hialrious casue I love that lakorn!...

how about, pr'ek and dude that likes n'ek are grown men but they always end up fighting like little kids for candy...

n'ek ends up being care taker of someone in pr'ek's family

n'rai always tricks n'ek to some sia to rape...

n'ek ends up being recruited to be in some fashion shoot/show

pr'ek's jaw drops and the world stops spinning when he sees n'ek with make up/after make over

poor n'ek always gets a make over

n'rai is pr'ek's gf

saobomp

sarNie Adult
when there's a storyline that has small country supposely not thai, they can always speak thai.
(sela daran, yoot tha wan ti plai fah, cee&bee, tum hua jai plai soot la, ruk lay pay too bye, etc...

when n'ek or p'ek kiss each other it's so obvious that no kiss exist b/c they always go towards the side of the face...

when the bad person tells p'ek or n'ek things, they wonder and think to themselves. they never tell each other although the other person ask.

it seems like someone will tell the truth or say i love u but someone else always interrupt.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Not sure if anyone mentioned this one...

Out of all the places in the world, they bumped into each other in the same foreign country...one would talk sh*t about the other in Thai thinking that they wouldn't know...

pcmodem

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: 555, with all these funny comments, we still love and can't wait to watch the lakorns.
This is interesting...

Thai dramas (Lakorns?) are very different from Japanese dramas.

When I have time I'll dig up the list of typical Japanese drama (dorama) cliches.

Cheers,
PCM

nolee

sarNie Adult
I dont know if this was already mentioned but in Thai lakorns there is always colorful drinks sitting around everywhere lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm dying over here, this is absolutely hilarious and so freaking true. it's also kinda disturbing in a way too, too many rapes.