❤ You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

Discussion in 'Thai' started by 2cute2care, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Ncmeowmeow35

Ncmeowmeow35 sarNie Oldmaid

When in a foreign country they always seem to know the stranger is Thai just by looking at them.

Mahalo and aymieluvsyu637 like this.
  2. aymieluvsyu637

aymieluvsyu637 sarNie Adult

555+ All of a sudden they will bump into each other, they HAVE to do the bumping first then one will ask "kor tode na, khon Thai rue plao?"

3. Destinys

Destinys sarNie Juvenile

I have another one to add! 

The main guy/girl never dies even if they get shot in the head. But when the bad guy/girl gets shot in the head, they die immediately.  

RakLakornNYK likes this.
  4. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

They almost never get shot in the head ^^^ Lol. 

Destinys likes this.
  5. Ncmeowmeow35

hahahahah yup!!! I swear I've been walking around the U.S for over 30 years and I never got that bump. Not even in Thai town. lol

6. Destinys

Destinys sarNie Juvenile

Haha! I know. I was over exaggerating. But if the main character gets badly injured, they don't die. If the bad guy get's injured, they die. It happens all the time. :)

Mahalo likes this.
  7. Ncmeowmeow35

The praeks seems to be bad drivers because they always seem to flip when getting into accidents.

Oh and the luxury cars, especially Mercedes always seem to break down.

RakLakornNYK likes this.
  8. Prakaidao

Prakaidao sarNie Adult

When the n'rais turns good at the end and decides to take the bullet for the pra'ek or n'ek.
    When the n'ek is pregnant but they don't show you the bump or the baby. (Leh Ratree)
    When they're filming abroad and everyone just naturally knows how to speak Thai, even foreigners. (Kol Kimono)

AdeNike and RakLakornNYK like this.
  9. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

I'm reading from first. This is sooooo FUNNY  :lmao2:

AdeNike and Prakaidao like this.
  10. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

When the Pra'eks act like a butthead to the N'ek for no reason.
    When a Pra'eks think he knows the whole truth about N'ek only he knows jack.
    When the Pra'eks think he's God's gift to women but it's his money that's a gift that keeps on giving.
    When everything no matter how messy seemed to turned out good in less than an episode.
    And you know when you are watching a Thai lakorn when you watched the first 2 episodes and skipped to the ending and doesn't miss a thing lol

11. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

When all the n'rai's cleave to p'ek like a leach and he doesn't seem to have a mouth to tell her to get away.

saobomp likes this.
  12. Ncmeowmeow35

The nangek crosses the street and almost get hit cus the cars in thailand NEVER slows down or stop, luckliy the pra'ek ALWAYS seem to be in the area and saves her in time.

Prakaidao and RakLakornNYK like this.
  13. lady0fdarkness

lady0fdarkness Professional Lakorn Watcher

When every disabled characters miraculousy walk again! Hallelujah!

14. lady0fdarkness

lady0fdarkness Professional Lakorn Watcher

When chasing someone who storms out of the house, the chaser stops at the door to switch from their house slippers to regular footwear.

15. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

You see this in K-dramas mostly

16. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

When someone is about to get hit by a car , they stood there screaming or stood there silently with a shock expression, never mind about runing or moving away to avoid the hit

aymieluvsyu637 and saobomp like this.
  17. Prakaidao

Prakaidao sarNie Adult

At events they always reveal their b**bies or dress cut or needles in shoes.

saobomp likes this.
  18. ohitsnoyyy

ohitsnoyyy VIP ♥

Thai lakorn logic -- They can't hear the conversation that's going on right next to them, but they can hear the conversation that's taking place across the room.

Bieluvr, Gloriawongpuapan and saobomp like this.
  19. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Hahaha! This is true!

Also, only in Thai lakorns n'ek ALWAYS sprains her ankle when they are running.

And only in Thai lakorns the p'ek & n'ek will escape assailants while driving by GETTING OUT OF THEIR CAR AND RUNNING INTO THE WOODS. 5555

Bieluvr and saobomp like this.
  20. aymieluvsyu637

aymieluvsyu637 sarNie Adult

When N'ek mom doesn't accepts p'ek because of his status. In the end she (mom) will because her husband will remind her that she married him when he had nothing. ex: Kha Bordin