❤ You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

Discussion in 'Thai' started by 2cute2care, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

P'ek likes to compare himself to p'ek in lakorn like "I will not carry you like p'ek in lakorns" "just because you slap me doesn't mean I will kiss you like in lakorns"

P'ek always says "tob pom, pom joob khun" meaning "slap me and I will kiss you" and n'ek either goes on with the slapping or she runs away.

2. sajenna

sajenna sarNie Oldmaid

when you complain about the extension: boring and non sense

3. Raindrops

Raindrops sarNie Hatchling

You know u r watching a thai lakorn when you significant other complains that every spare moment u have is spent on youtube watching ur current lakorn addicting....LOL

4. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

N'ek never wants money, she only wants an apology.

5. lady0fdarkness

lady0fdarkness Professional Lakorn Watcher

Pa ak or nang ak goes to the hospital often, like repeatedly through out the lakorn. They are either a patient or a visitor!

6. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

There's always someone who cheats on someone.

7. moonlight22122

moonlight22122 sarNie Egg

this list is fantastic...you practically named everything in the typical romance lakorns

8. thai-lakorn-fan-forever

thai-lakorn-fan-forever sarNie Oldmaid

...the n'rai always messes up a wedding by arriving with a funeral wreath or something

9. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Someone goes overseas or somewhere far and n'ek or p'ek act like its the end of the world and they won't meet forever again but they could just ride a plane or boat and go their true love LOL! Also they just end up hugging at the airport cause coincidentally they found each other through the crowds.

10. thai4ever93

thai4ever93 sarNie Oldmaid

wow there's too many to read!! :) i'm going to add some, sorry if someone has already mentioned these::

--you know a girl is pregnect if she's throwing up because of the smell of food, she only craves for sour food(that apparently no one can stand eating because it's too sour), and she has a head ache and faints.

--there's no movement wen kissing, just plain lip to lip peck(very loong peck) haha.

--n'ek needs money and somehow p'ek gets involved by hiring her to be his wife or something

11. PhoneO_5

PhoneO_5 sarNie Oldmaid

Your favorite N'ek plays an evil role & you get mad because she's good @ it!!

Your favorite p'ek from back in the day is only a support and you're pissed because you know you're growing old with him :(

12. Joy

Joy sarNie Hatchling

the easiest way to get a girl to willing get into a car with you or into a room alone is to say,
    "what's wrong? are you afraid of me?"

13. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

The little kids in lakorns are too overly smart for their age and they use the same speech as an adult would.

14. SonYukView4ever

SonYukView4ever ♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

lol this sounds like rape scene. LOL

------

anyways, it's when the people say "kha kha" always!!!!! or when they speak thai...LOL

but more importantly, nang'ek is always running from pa'ek. pa'ek ends up chasing/looking for her. nang'ek is always so innocent; never raise her voice; gets pushed around by the bad people but always wins ultimately. lol

15. SonYukView4ever

LMAO!!! So damn true! LOL they have so much hospital time. In reality, you probably can't even be there for that long. the Nurses will ask u to go home. LOL So freaking hilarious bc this reminds me of Bundai Dok Rak; so many freaking hospital scenes. LOL I love and adore that lakron, but what u said is true. HAHAHA

yup! so cliche! always happens!

LOL HAHAHAAH! another cliche plot/idea!

haha yup! LOL and I'm still laughing. LOL

LOL, your comment reminded me of Noon. Although I am only 24, I grew up watching Noon. Now she's married, and I just realized she has a life. So I got to stop paying to her, and more to myself. LOL

16. SonYukView4ever

LOL--I just read this and you completed the list! LOL OMG!!! hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

comign to think of it, lakrons do not portray reality a bit. they're merely for entertaining. that's why lakorns could be set as bad samples for youths and other couples.

american movies are more real in comparison. plus, no legal actions are taken in lakorns when nang'eks are raped. pa'ek can rape her back and forth and she cannot still sue him. :annoyed:

17. sajenna

sajenna sarNie Oldmaid

divorce is easy: just get in the court and you will be. in reality you need time and money

18. puca

puca sarNie Juvenile

you know you're watching a thai lakorn when you're actually looking forward to an r-scene between the pranangs, you even get disappointed when there's none.

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

When one dimensional N'rai shout at the top of their lungs and glare as if they are ready to kill people (most of time the N'ek)

20. pualuv

pualuv sarNie Egg

Hahah!! Oh my gosh!! You guys are hilarious!! Wow I think you've all have pretty much covered everything, but I think I'll add a few more... sorry if it's already on the list, because I couldn't read all of it! lol

- Someone who did something that they always feel guilty about it always have a overly dramatic headache scene that they need to take pills for.
    - Some older person always faint when someone tells them surprising stuff
    - the bad people is always haunted by someone that they killed or didn't save from the past (in horror lakorns/etc)
    - Ghosts always have long hair and have a gray face with dark eye makeup around the eyes like two black eyes
    - Someone who is mental in the beginning of the lakorn always get better at the end
    - there is always a mental person who knows the truth (last missing puzzle piece to a mystery) but can never remember it when the main characters need to know the answer, and when they are not there anymore they remember or recall it
    - Someone dies from a car accident, drowning, hanging, poison, heart attack, broken heart, random illness.
    - p'ek always thinks that n'ek is a stupid poor person (no education)
    - n'ek always lies to p'ek (which always causes him to misunderstand her; ANNOYING!!)
    - when n'ek changes her hair from a "normal/ugly" hairstyle and puts on a nicer dress, apparently she is so beautiful that p'ek falls in love with her
    - Guys are always hitting on n'ek when she "transforms" (look at the last one)
    - p'ek or n'ek always get shot but recovers really fast
    - after p'ek or n'ek gets shot, the p'ek or n'ek always dream of the other one dying from it even though they didn't