❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya, but they were very much “in love” so no matter who says what, they’re not going to listen. It’s all part of the human brain, human nature. You don’t know it until you try it. Honestly, we don’t know SK or Aff personally. While it’s true most men get the bad label or short end of the stick (after a fail marriage and relationship) but sure besides a fail marriage,& SK failing to do hubby duty, as a human, he’s not a bad person. I know people say bad boys are terrible beings but no, they’re not to me. Okay~~ let’s say if he went on to father 10 kids and act irresponsibly, then yes that’s a d*ckhead. But SK, didn’t really commit a crime, ya know? Thai media is often nasty and rude, ridicule to celebrities. I still think both Aff and SK are great humans, just not fitting to be together. And I understand that sometimes a fail marriage/relationship leaves people bitter, disappointed at the world, but again it’s life, human nature. I guess look at the bigger picture. I’m not siding with SK or Aff, but I just look at the bigger picture.
Maybe but the Pinky-SongKran case should have been a warning.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I thought asian man isnt as hungry for $ex as much as the western tho. Rat. Back to the drawing board for me.

Hahahhahh lmbo! Maybe some Asian men are just chicken, snakey, denying their s3xual hunger .. lol .. but once they’re under the cover their real tiger claw comes out?!? Lmfao!!!!!

~~~|

Yea, sometimes I also wonder if Thai celebs marry due to pressure you know?? Like ~ Oh you’re getting old, you can’t be n’ek anymore. You need to get married?? Or like koojin, goodness you’ve been koojin for so long, you should get married?!:nut::nut: Marriage is a big pressure/duty. Don’t go into it while feeling under the pressure cuz once it’s done, $hit means real. Lol. Cuz divorce is still an ugly thing to deal with. Let alone, it’s probably still a taboo in many Asian cultures.:rolleyes:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like to believe I give good advices but horrible at listening to my own lol
On a personal level now I am dating someone and there are a lot of differences between us and his parents are vs our relation. I am aware that it won't be all sweet in the long run and there will be a lot of challenges and tears maybe.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
We don't know how Aff-Songkran's marriage went but we know how the end of their marriage was and the beginning of Matt/Songkran's relationship is cause it played out in public. And that's Songkran refusing to divorce Aff while getting together with Matt. Doesn't speak too well about how he treats 2 women in his life.

And not a good look for Matt. Not cause she chose a cheater but from a self-respect point. Why get with a guy who refuses to divorce his wife on one side but dating you on the other? And the reporters keep saying Matt has this rep for being straight forward. Have a feeling they're setting her up for a fall cause she lied about it. Not so easy being straight and blunt when it's not convenient.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im wondering if like maybe he refused to divorce because of ego and pride vs love. Like if he cheated then we know its not love. Plus there were news that his dad wouldnt allow them to divorce at the beginning of all this. So i wonder if that played a part in making him think that he needed to save the marriage. Maybe Aff knew this which was why she was so firm on the divorce. Im not making excuses for him but just looking at both side. So IF the news with him and Matt is true, it may had played a big part in allowing the divorce to go through its course.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lots of good advice on marriage! Thanks ladies! I agree that you should be able to accept everything about a person before marrying them. Instead of going into it thinking you can change them "for the better". That's the crazy thing though. Lots of women (and some men) have the tendency to want to nurture a "bad boy" / "bad girl".

Sean broke up with Gypsy and she gave an interview about how broken hearted she was. She slick low key said it was because of a 3rd person... (Pim). That headline ^^^ is about Esther denying that she gave Gypsy any console about the breakup.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Its dumb. Esther comment "cute" on one of Gypsy's picture and people are taking it as she's choosing side since she's beefing with Sean :rolleyes:. Lol media is bored i guess
She lowkey is taking sides though especially if she never usually comments on gypsys photos lol esther being shady haha girl power though! Stick it to the man :) thanks !

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lots of good advice on marriage! Thanks ladies! I agree that you should be able to accept everything about a person before marrying them. Instead of going into it thinking you can change them "for the better". That's the crazy thing though. Lots of women (and some men) have the tendency to want to nurture a "bad boy" / "bad girl".

Sean broke up with Gypsy and she gave an interview about how broken hearted she was. She slick low key said it was because of a 3rd person... (Pim). That headline ^^^ is about Esther denying that she gave Gypsy any console about the breakup.
thanks for the translation!

x0unerthanlater

Its dumb. Esther comment "cute" on one of Gypsy's picture and people are taking it as she's choosing side since she's beefing with Sean :rolleyes:. Lol media is bored i guess

Hahah! The media are the main ppl stirring things up. Honestly though, was G & S even dating? I didn't quite follow their relationship but I read in the comments section under Gypsy's interview, and ppl were saying she always denied them "officially dating".

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She lowkey is taking sides though especially if she never usually comments on gypsys photos lol esther being shady haha girl power though! Stick it to the man :) thanks !
She said that she comment before, it just didnt make news because there was no drama so dont know lol.

Hahah! The media are the main ppl stirring things up. Honestly though, was G & S even dating? I didn't quite follow their relationship but I read in the comments section under Gypsy's interview, and ppl were saying she always denied them "officially dating".
Yes they admit to dating last year around her bday. One year later, he broke up with her around her bday too. So sad.

x0unerthanlater

She said that she comment before, it just didnt make news because there was no drama so dont know lol.

Yes they admit to dating last year around her bday. One year later, he broke up with her around her bday too. So sad.
That is sad. She's not taking it very well. I wonder what really went down. Sean doesn't seem the type to cheat, but who knows though.

x0unerthanlater

i think its kind of obvious he did.
You're right.
I don't condone cheating at all but there's a factor I think about. For example if you're dating someone but you meet someone new that you connect with more, do you, A. Tell your bf/gf that you met someone new right away B. Take no action but find out if you're heart is changing C. Stay in your relationship even if you fell for someone else

Like, when is the appropriate time to break up and start anew? (I supposed it depends on how long your current relationship has been)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You're right.
I don't condone cheating at all but there's a factor I think about. For example if you're dating someone but you meet someone new that you connect with more, do you, A. Tell your bf/gf that you met someone new right away B. Take no action but find out if you're heart is changing C. Stay in your relationship even if you fell for someone else

Like, when is the appropriate time to break up and start anew? (I supposed it depends on how long your current relationship has been)
i think once you realize that you really connect with someone in a way that you dont with your partner, its best to let go of that relationship.

for me i think i would be more hurt if my partner was mentally cheating on me more than if he slept with some random girl. knowing that he fell in love with someone else while spending all that time with me would totally crush me.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You're right.

Well there's a "what you should do", "what you shouldnt do", and "what you end up doing".

In a perfect moral world you should:
A. Tell your bf/gf that you met someone new right away
This is being honest to everyone involved especially yourself. There's one person who will be hurt from this but at least you're not leading them on which will lead to more hurt and resentment.

What you shouldn't do:
C. Stay in your relationship even if you fell for someone else
You're lying to everyone, especially yourself. This will only hurt you which will end up hurting everyone because eventually you'll turn bitter. You'll start to find something you dislike about the 2nd party. You'll live each day thinking about what if with the 3rd one. Your heart is already gone, continuously thinking about the other person. This one have a high percentage to cheat.

So the safe choice.
B. Take no action but find out if your heart is changing
I think most end up picking this one because of the what if factor. What if it was just lust and not love. What if you thought you had a connection but it was false, then you'll end up losing that good relationship you have with the current one. What if the grass really isnt greener on the other side. What if. What if. What if.