❤️ Various ET News

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I just rewatched a bit of it today! Lol. I was thinking the exact same thing as I was watching these two. Also, I just want to see Ken in slap/kiss again, haha.

Kinda late but whhoooh, go Ken!
Kinda off topic but I felt like Namtarn hasn't been really noticeable now adays, not sure if it's her choice or lakorn but mann she needs a good role to bring her back to the spotlight cause I can see her potential. She slightly faded away after DKD, I think that MSNP with ken was her best lakorn. also.... really random too but she look soooo different from when she stared in MSNP compared to now.... o_O ANOTHER random note, my boy Ken P. neeeds to get his A game on too ><. he's also fading.....I miss watching him on screen T.T

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kinda off topic but I felt like Namtarn hasn't been really noticeable now adays, not sure if it's her choice or lakorn but mann she needs a good role to bring her back to the spotlight cause I can see her potential. She slightly faded away after DKD, I think that MSNP with ken was her best lakorn. also.... really random too but she look soooo different from when she stared in MSNP compared to now.... o_O ANOTHER random note, my boy Ken P. neeeds to get his A game on too ><. he's also fading.....I miss watching him on screen T.T
sadly namtarn has lost any oppurtunity to make it really big. she needs something like BPS to get on A-list level

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
She needs a better production and an a-lister p’ek for sure!!!! I’m not liking any of her p’eks so far and I know she has so much more potential than that!!!!!

xodxo

Yes! I want to see her with so many actors, few to name: nadech, mark, great, aum a. (yes lol)
Yes, thai et fails sometimes Bc they don’t know how to capitalize on what’s really attractive to the audience. They fail Bc they think they need to sell koojins lmaoooooooo :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
pair
She needs a better production and an a-lister p’ek for sure!!!! I’m not liking any of her p’eks so far and I know she has so much more potential than that!!!!!
ing her with either nadech, mark or james ji will do her so much good right now. its like ch3 isnt willing to invest in most of their newer neks. they keep pairing them with much older peks which makes it hard for some viewers to ship them. in this industry, shipping matters alot lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yep, My favorite lakorn of hers is MSNP. But yeess, I also think she looks different since her predebut. One thing for sure is she is much thinner now. She had that cute chubby cheeks back then, hehe. But for sure, I think if she ever gets the opportunity for better scripts, she'll do well. I wanted to watch her lakorn with Toey but I'm not interested in the storyline, sadly.

About Ken P, gosh. I'm kinda mad lol. I'm not blaming Esther at all but damn, when they started dating, he just disappeared and aged a bit more, lol.

& the thing that makes me more than kinda mad is Ken and Namtarn's friendship! They had the cutest friendship ever but now I don't see any kind of interaction. T_T

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namtarn best pra'ek is Ken P. They were so darn cute in Cupid and she was just pretty in there. But yup, Esther literally made him vanished into thin air lol. He might be happy with her but doesn't look it. He aged so much.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It said he took her out to dinner so there's speculation.

Question, is Natalie and Peun dating or are they just love promoting? She post an ig story of them wearing matching watch with a caption: "to make it a little bit stronger" and tagges him
oh well it seems to be kind of true cause that ig post got like 24K likes on it! They make a pretty pair if its true! and about natalie and peun, it sounds like she's kind of making it obvious they are dating but who knows in the entertainment industry these days

Thanks for the help!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
funny that i always pictured diana and james ma together in my head lol. hopefully this isnt pr for their drama
diana and james kind of look alike to me its just that diana looks more europeanish and james looks more asian and you know what they say about being attracted to those who look similar to you!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
diana and james kind of look alike to me its just that diana looks more europeanish and james looks more asian and you know what they say about being attracted to those who look similar to you!
I don't know what does it mean. I have heard those that marry a look alike have a better marriage lol. Anyhow, as for Natalie and Peun...I think they are cute. But she seemed young. While Peun might not be high up in the age he looks a bit older.

xodxo