❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Who does not like happiness ? Lol as long as he stays far away from any Sammy lakorn :thumbup:

Koy123 likes this.
  2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Toey is always lucky with her lakorn and peks.
    B998A7A6-8FD4-4D2A-8518-2FE367E11BFD.jpeg

spades likes this.
  3. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

47E677E5-D2B8-46C7-937F-C3D0DD6409B0.jpeg
    :love:

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

did she announce it? i kind of think the nurse was talking about her, pok and the baby. sunday will tell. cant wait

5. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

pretty women.
    maybe because ice and chippy are fairly new, i find it amazing that both are the same same age mint c and yaya because those two have been on our screens for a long time now.

SuzieJ and S.J.M like this.
  6. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I love Taew Style here, she looks beautiful.
    IMG_1785.JPG IMG_1779.JPG IMG_1784.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG IMG_1781.JPG IMG_1782.JPG IMG_1783.JPG

Attached Files:

anavang, Katelyn, Xiongurl26 and 3 others like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

my two favorite newbies on the left! im glad chippy and kao are such good friends! theyre always hanging out with each other. and btw they were eating at primas new sushi restaurant and were helping her promote it!

Estelle19 and S.J.M like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Katelyn, Estelle19 and S.J.M like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yeah these 2 girls started acting later than mint and them. they also dont seem as into the n'ek life either especially chippy. they lead more "normal" lives

S.J.M likes this.
  10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ken new movie, They used a real alligator.
    37002AF8-7385-4637-9EA8-708F0AA12F7B.jpeg 74CB0A8B-5AAE-483B-8948-BC8EFFE075A0.jpeg 2A49F092-3DE5-41C4-9E5C-640A9FA189A5.jpeg

Ntsuab-Ci, Katelyn, sugar12 and 2 others like this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Hopefully after this movie, Ken will be in demand and can work with other actresses! Waiting for Ken and Matt to get paired up:naughty2:

Ntsuab-Ci, est.jpn, ella0411 and 4 others like this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I hope so and also in a different production.

SuzieJ, Katelyn and Koy123 like this.
  13. sugar12

sugar12 sarNie Egg

I just went back and watched a little of Majurat See Nampeung and mann do I want namtarn and ken to reunite, thought their chemistry was sizzling. But I also want to see ken with many other actresses too! ☺️

Ntsuab-Ci, tweedaly, alissaax and 3 others like this.
  14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

It is what everyone wants.
    Ken T kinda put hold on his career for his wife so i do not blame the wife because he should have made better choices not just tag along.
    If the Noi wants a hit production she shouldn't depend on her husband that much, I want her to venture on her own because i saw potential in her lakorn of
    Ra Raerng Fai 2017, Most people overlook her lakorns because she uses her husbands in all most of her lakorns.
    Ken is not young anymore, we all want him in more lakorns with different ladies and productions.
    I just wanted to get my thoughts out on Ken T.

sugar12, Ntsuab-Ci, tweedaly and 3 others like this.
  15. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

It seems like Nadech and Yaya are finally opening to the public about their relationship status. People have speculated it for years, but they always denied it. It wasn’t always that clear up until their recent photos in Paris. Since then, Nadech’s recent interview really cleared things up. He’s more open to admitting the feelings they have for each other, and it’s kind of cute.

I’m not a big fan of these two in dramas together or their whole koojin thing, but I thought this was really cute.

destinylikit likes this.
  16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I feel the same, I am not fan of their koojin on screen but honestly their real life and interaction makes me smile, I am happy they are finally open to their relationship and I wish them all the best.

17. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

18. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

I have happy for them...but why does it feels so strategic.

AnnTfan and SuzieJ like this.
  19. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Nakee 2 lol