❤️ Various ET News

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like Nadech and Yaya are finally opening to the public about their relationship status. People have speculated it for years, but they always denied it. It wasn’t always that clear up until their recent photos in Paris. Since then, Nadech’s recent interview really cleared things up. He’s more open to admitting the feelings they have for each other, and it’s kind of cute.

I’m not a big fan of these two in dramas together or their whole koojin thing, but I thought this was really cute.
I feel the same, I am not fan of their koojin on screen but honestly their real life and interaction makes me smile, I am happy they are finally open to their relationship and I wish them all the best.
I have happy for them...but why does it feels so strategic.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Are any of you guys familiar with this guy called Khun Chanon and his gf Kamboom. They broke up and I never heard of them but the dude looks strikingly interesting LMAO so had decided to read up his full interview! Omg! Turns out he was the guy that helped EMCEE the show The Face Thailand s2&s3! He’s a very charming guy for sure. Idk him much besides him hosting the show. But it seems a lot of the comments were bitching at him. But when I listened to his whole interview, he seemed like he didn’t care about breaking up with the girl. Well, she called it off first, and then he sort of heard through the media. But he’s def cute!! Lol. So after I listened to his full interview, you know I don’t think he’s bad. He seems genuine just Bc a relationship fail doesn’t mean a person is bad. So I went to google his GF. Errrr, she’s not my cup of tea. She looks odd but the audience seem to be on her side or pity her more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bogvt-YFhkX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xk941zak3z74

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oooo I know the girl! I've always seen her play rai. She was annoying as rai but I really liked her as Janie's friend in Dome and Janie's lakorn. She was very cute!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang, love is in the air. People getting engaged or getting married. At least she didn't get engaged to an old hi-so guy. Congrats to the newly engaged couple. Proposal looks simple yet romantic.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Are any of you guys familiar with this guy called Khun Chanon and his gf Kamboom. They broke up and I never heard of them but the dude looks strikingly interesting LMAO so had decided to read up his full interview! Omg! Turns out he was the guy that helped EMCEE the show The Face Thailand s2&s3! He’s a very charming guy for sure. Idk him much besides him hosting the show. But it seems a lot of the comments were bitching at him. But when I listened to his whole interview, he seemed like he didn’t care about breaking up with the girl. Well, she called it off first, and then he sort of heard through the media. But he’s def cute!! Lol. So after I listened to his full interview, you know I don’t think he’s bad. He seems genuine just Bc a relationship fail doesn’t mean a person is bad. So I went to google his GF. Errrr, she’s not my cup of tea. She looks odd but the audience seem to be on her side or pity her more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bogvt-YFhkX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xk941zak3z74

i see why you like him lol he looks like mark!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just went back and watched a little of Majurat See Nampeung and mann do I want namtarn and ken to reunite, thought their chemistry was sizzling. But I also want to see ken with many other actresses too! ☺
I just rewatched a bit of it today! Lol. I was thinking the exact same thing as I was watching these two. Also, I just want to see Ken in slap/kiss again, haha.

Kinda late but whhoooh, go Ken!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow PK proposed?! Awww congrats to them.

Apparently he owes her money too lol.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
They need the rating/box office hit. Don't you notice they always "go public" or "open up" during projects promotion ? Lol
Yes I wasn't doubting their sincerity this time around, but the interviews are so insincere. Expensive Rolls-Royce? If they've really been in a relationship for that long shouldn't they have more to say about each other, what is this a high-school romance, I'm pretty you're handsome.