❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He's been sentenced to 8 years for money laundering. The court allowed him to post bail for 1 million baht awaiting appeal. He is also on house arrest.

I think they should decide what's going to happen between them. I dont blame her if she decides to end things.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He's been sentenced to 8 years for money laundering. The court allowed him to post bail for 1 million baht awaiting appeal. He is also on house arrest.

I think they should decide what's going to happen between them. I dont blame her if she decides to end things.
So is it proved that she married a "gangster" ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay thank you !
No problem :)

Pat's biggest concerns right now is how her son will be able to handle this when he gets older and understand. She's afraid that his classmates will bully him by teasing that his dad was a ex convict. I feel bad for him. The sins of the parents should never be passed on to the children.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
would anyone mjnd translating what punjan posted on his ig. it seems quite serious but im not sure. thank you!
Screenshot_20180909-143117.png
cr. ig @punjanprama

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
would anyone mjnd translating what punjan posted on his ig. it seems quite serious but im not sure. thank you!
View attachment 24593
cr. ig @punjanprama
He's saying that supposedly there's a fake website that generates false, damaging news to many people including himself. Wants to warn people not to believe it or like/share his news. His lawyer and him are in the process of gathering information to go after that site.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He's saying that supposedly there's a fake website that generates false, damaging news to many people including himself. Wants to warn people not to believe it or like/share his news. His lawyer and him are in the process of gathering information to go after that site.
thank you for translating! and wow some people just have no life and all they do is just make up lies smh. Hope they get into a lot of trouble!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's been website generating fake news for a while just that no one really cares til it's about them.

So update on Pat, she said her husband is not ready to talk or decide about their situation yet. He's spending time with his mom and brother as well as out of riding bikes with his friends. Don't know what to say about that...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's been website generating fake news for a while just that no one really cares til it's about them.

So update on Pat, she said her husband is not ready to talk or decide about their situation yet. He's spending time with his mom and brother as well as out of riding bikes with his friends. Don't know what to say about that...
how annoying is that! That dude needs to man up and accept the consequences of his actions. He knows that most likey Pat is going to leave him and niw hes trying to avoid that. Who spends time with their friends riding bikes when you have a wife and child at home waiting for you to be able to talk about their future???

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ummm...if I was Pat I might not wait for him to decide my future especially considering how his attitude is when he got out of jail. I would think about my son first and foremost and it seemed daddy doesn't give a flying color.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think Pat pretty much knew how it'll be for them before he got out. I'm thinking she probably wanted to put the ball in his court so that he can be the one to decide. Since she moved out of his mom's house, she's pretty much just waiting for the legal separation. I mean this whole year she kept saying she doesn't know how it will be since they aren't living as a family. I don't fault her but she shouldn't be surprised by his actions after repeatedly telling the media that. She went on Ajarn Luck's show asking if he's the one or is there someone else. She hardly visit him except when the media kept asking. I mean I guess I understand that she wanted to give that visiting time to his mom and brother. I'm sadden for the child, them not so much?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Pat is highly unstable herself, mentally. She has been very fortunate that the image of being a single mother has revived her whole entire career into new heights that she never reached before. Sorry, I don't know her personally, but from what I've seen, a part of me says she's an attention seeker, using her baby in every avenue possible to satisfy her own needs and wants. She probably would have cut all ties with him, Benz, her baby daddy, if she didn't need him to play the pity card. She has been using him all this time. The public dubs her as the most sympathetic person ever, taking care of her Mom, her Dad before he passed away, her family, her imprisoined husband, and being a single Mom to her son.

However, a part of me says, she has to make ends meet with whatever she can. She's not getting any younger, so if her son is widely adored, why not take that chance? It's either your kid or someone else's.

They've been separated for a while but a woman who loves a man and has been waiting for him to return won't say the words that Pat has been saying all along. She sounds like she's been ready to officially and publicly move on from him for a while now. She's just saying it's up to him to decide what their future will be because she doesn't want her goody image to be ruined. She doesn't want to be the villain who couldn't accept a felon. She knew who he was and what he did for a living, but now that he's in deep waters, she doesn't want to drown with him. She wants to start over somewhere else and she has been doing great without him. Can I blame her? In a way, yes. She married him, so for better or for worse, but then, no, because each of us in the end will do what is best for ourselves.

Sorry, whenever Pat talks, she always tries to get people to pity her and rationalize her actions. She said she's afraid that her son may be teased about his father being imprisoned before? Okay, is that even something to be worried about at this time? Your husband just got out of jail and you're talking about something that may not even happen. And it's partly your fault for advertising your son's face for the whole world to see and know who his daddy is?! And if your son can carry his face to events, then I don't see the shame in him growing up being who he is?! I think it's the Instagram posts that will do more harm.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pat is highly unstable herself, mentally. She has been very fortunate that the image of being a single mother has revived her whole entire career into new heights that she never reached before. Sorry, I don't know her personally, but from what I've seen, a part of me says she's an attention seeker, using her baby in every avenue possible to satisfy her own needs and wants. She probably would have cut all ties with him, Benz, her baby daddy, if she didn't need him to play the pity card. She has been using him all this time. The public dubs her as the most sympathetic person ever, taking care of her Mom, her Dad before he passed away, her family, her imprisoined husband, and being a single Mom to her son.

However, a part of me says, she has to make ends meet with whatever she can. She's not getting any younger, so if her son is widely adored, why not take that chance? It's either your kid or someone else's.

They've been separated for a while but a woman who loves a man and has been waiting for him to return won't say the words that Pat has been saying all along. She sounds like she's been ready to officially and publicly move on from him for a while now. She's just saying it's up to him to decide what their future will be because she doesn't want her goody image to be ruined. She doesn't want to be the villain who couldn't accept a felon. She knew who he was and what he did for a living, but now that he's in deep waters, she doesn't want to drown with him. She wants to start over somewhere else and she has been doing great without him. Can I blame her? In a way, yes. She married him, so for better or for worse, but then, no, because each of us in the end will do what is best for ourselves.

Sorry, whenever Pat talks, she always tries to get people to pity her and rationalize her actions. She said she's afraid that her son may be teased about his father being imprisoned before? Okay, is that even something to be worried about at this time? Your husband just got out of jail and you're talking about something that may not even happen. And it's partly your fault for advertising your son's face for the whole world to see and know who his daddy is?! And if your son can carry his face to events, then I don't see the shame in him growing up being who he is?! I think it's the Instagram posts that will do more harm.
i agree with you! i notice that she uses her child a lot