❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn, they make good money no wonder they be always traveling and buying expensive things. So who makes the most money on the list?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Good for Yaya, she deserves every penny! Being a celeb sounds awesome and all with the money, travelling and so on but I got a give a hand it to them since remembering different scripts, handling different events and singing/dancing performances is not very easy if you think about it, especially since they have school too. I can totally see why a bunch of these stars end up in the hospital from exhaustion. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Step that's about right. :thumbsup:

It can also literally be 6 celebs with mesmerizing sweet smiles with beautiful teeth.  (well at least that how I would put it, because English and Thai language usually reverse order when translated lolz)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone share a link to his news please thank you.  I pray and wishing him well.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Don't have the link but read from various sources, Por is in coma right now.   Internal bleeding and internal organs failure.    My guessed he probably contacted the worst kind of bacteria and in shock causing his internal organs to fail.    I just read about septic shock and hope this was not the case.     I'm praying for a miracle.   

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you... I'll go search for it... pray that he will fight this and recovered... it's a long road but hope he will make it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Very sad news indeed...such a young man too. It think it's a hard road to recovery with all that's happening to him

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
VILLNAN said:
Me too, I'm also praying for him Even though I don't know who's him T__T

This is P'Por. (Picture from Mint IG)

According to the post above it says he has Dengus Fever.