❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Very gorgeous house...but I get so scared of big homes lol. I am sure they are rich as hell to hire maids or even have a few of their own but anything bigger than a 2000 sq. home just scares me lol. In the video you can start to see how PS slowly effect her face. It's just so common for those that have it done. But I always thought Noey is such a pretty girl. Anyhow, some are just too darn lucky :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Congratulations to Kelly & his wife, Nine on their wedding! I thought Kelly would never marry, lol but good for him!

Also, Congratulations to Chompoo Kornbye (female comedian/mc) she also got married. After all her tribulations, she's finally married. :thumbup: Her hubby is Bet Cheurnyim's (famous veteran comedian) nephew.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
is there a full clip yet? I wanna see the whole house. Noey is pretty, she’s got a pretty handsome hubby and they’re both rich. Oh man wish we were all so lucky lol
It shpuld be airing today or tomorrow.. check ngoa tv on youtube

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations to Kelly & his wife, Nine on their wedding! I thought Kelly would never marry, lol but good for him!

Also, Congratulations to Chompoo Kornbye (female comedian/mc) she also got married. After all her tribulations, she's finally married. :thumbup: Her hubby is Bet Cheurnyim's (famous veteran comedian) nephew.
I thought Kelly was already married. Did they have the wedding again? Lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I thought Kelly was already married. Did they have the wedding again? Lol
They just had it. It might've been their engagement that you're thinking of.

Edit: Maybe they're having a second "wedding" in a different location? Because they had 1 in October. & They just had one again last night.

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
tanya's house is huge too. not related to his wedding, but Kelly needs to dress his age. does he know how old he is??? still be dressing like a teenager he turns me off on and offscreen lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
tanya's house is huge too. not related to his wedding, but Kelly needs to dress his age. does he know how old he is??? still be dressing like a teenager he turns me off on and offscreen lol
His wife is young so gotta keep up with her. But yes, Kelly always gives me this weird vibe.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol he is the madonna of Thai industry. So funny

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm pretty sure the article is just saying WHEN they get pregnant they want twins. I don't think they're preggers. Yui just started a lakorn and Jui said she needs to finish filming hers before she can get preggers.