❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I heard Dara's saying it depends on what type of cf it is.
The swimsuit ones pays a lot. For obvious reasons.
Also like someone mentioned, each Dara has their own rating depending on popularity.

They make much more at events/promotions. Some make up to $1Mil baht per event.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I never ever thought about whether an actor I liked did advertisements, it's so obvious that cashing in on popularity is the only reason to do one. It will hardly cement your legacy as a legendary actor or actress, anymore than Selena Gomez is an iconic singer because she has a 100 x more Instagram followers than Madonna. Unless these actors are rags-to-riches, I don't see why excess ads are anything to celebrate. If anything I'd be worried that saturation would be reached.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I never ever thought about whether an actor I liked did advertisements, it's so obvious that cashing in on popularity is the only reason to do one. It will hardly cement your legacy as a legendary actor or actress, anymore than Selena Gomez is an iconic singer because she has a 100 x more Instagram followers than Madonna. Unless these actors are rags-to-riches, I don't see why excess ads are anything to celebrate. If anything I'd be worried that saturation would be reached.
Well just shooting lakorns doesn’t make the stars much money. I understand shooting ads frequently to make some money but I wouldn’t like it if a star shot too many ads cause then I would feel like they’re kind of not genuine and will promote anything that will make them money. A certain amount is fine with me.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Well just shooting lakorns doesn’t make the stars much money. I understand shooting ads frequently to make some money but I wouldn’t like it if a star shot too many ads cause then I would feel like they’re kind of not genuine and will promote anything that will make them money. A certain amount is fine with me.
Yeah but it isn't anything to be proud of, as a fan! I'm not against people making money of course. But really will anyone go down in history for the advertisements they made? I barely remember celeb ads - the ones I do remember are with great stories.

saracha

sarNie Egg
I think they need half and half. If they just do lakorns without ad, they would be broke and penniless :( but if all they care about is trying to grab the highest paying ad then perhaps they are not genuine like stated above. I think if an actor is respected and truly genuine they deserve the brand they get. However if they neglect the lakorn aspect and focus too much on just cashing in on ads then yes it’s not genuine and eventually fans will know they’re just there for the money and not for producing quality work. They could lose it all in the long run. It is lakorns that make them stay relevant. Ads are momentarily hypes and not permanent. Anyone can get ad when there’s a hit lakorn. Just look at Taew, Bella and Yaya (ever since DJA, she’s been #1). another point I would make is, these ad company should disperse ads more fairly instead of letting 1 or 2 people endorsing them all at once. Yes, they like a familiar face but one face to front all endorsements is like a knuckle on the head. regardless, I do hope thai can go back to producing quality and very very strong bonding lakoens again. I’m afriad we are going to lose originality and great quality lakorns over time to just watching trash. :(

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I heard they don't get paid for lakorns till it airs. So it's a pretty dry spell if their lakorns take longer than 1 yr to film.

That's why you hear stories about some veterans not doing so well financially. They didn't have much opportunities to promote themselves like the current generation.

It's good if Dara's have a balance of lakorns/movies and ads/cf. Also, the sponsors are the ones who chooses the presenter. If someone's currently popular they will definitely want that person as the face of their product.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think they need half and half. If they just do lakorns without ad, they would be broke and penniless :( but if all they care about is trying to grab the highest paying ad then perhaps they are not genuine like stated above. I think if an actor is respected and truly genuine they deserve the brand they get. However if they neglect the lakorn aspect and focus too much on just cashing in on ads then yes it’s not genuine and eventually fans will know they’re just there for the money and not for producing quality work. They could lose it all in the long run. It is lakorns that make them stay relevant. Ads are momentarily hypes and not permanent. Anyone can get ad when there’s a hit lakorn. Just look at Taew, Bella and Yaya (ever since DJA, she’s been #1). another point I would make is, these ad company should disperse ads more fairly instead of letting 1 or 2 people endorsing them all at once. Yes, they like a familiar face but one face to front all endorsements is like a knuckle on the head. regardless, I do hope thai can go back to producing quality and very very strong bonding lakoens again. I’m afriad we are going to lose originality and great quality lakorns over time to just watching trash. :(
I can understand why they flock to familiar faces vs spreading the wealth. I mean familiar faces catches more interest and viewers remembers them more. Like when Nadech first debut he had cf for like practically everything from head to toes. Just think, would you remember Nadech more or some no name Joe?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang, Noey has it good. She's got a bomb ass house with a reasonably young and good looking rich husband. Some n'eks can't even get as lucky as her and end up with old sugar daddies or a young ugly husband. Her plastic surgery really paid for itself right there.

rae

sarNie Adult
There are pics in this vid.

Aff fans are weird. Why the heck are they cheering for her to get back together with her ex, makes no sense to me.
Whaaa? I thought the reason they broke up in the first place is because he cheated on her. Why should she get back with someone that doesn't treat her right? Aff just got out of a really toxic relationship, no need to rush her back into dating. People need to let her take things at her own pace.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Her son is very cute. Rich husband and her cosmetic is really famous. I read somewhere her cosmetics line income around 40mils a year
I always see clips of her makeup brand on ig and wondered if it was popular. Wow that’s a lot of money . Good for her!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Noey used to have her own clothing line too and stop but shes doing it again under the m2spop line