❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Caption says, "Me, you, stopped loving because of what?"

HNA0 and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Dara daily being savage af :risas3:

HNA0 and x0unerthanlater like this.
  3. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

MANY ppl bash his girlfriend and said she's not pretty enough for him.

They been together forever. Since he was like 15-16?

When him and kao gave interviews about their kissing scenes they seem respectful towards her about it. Him and Kao was working w/each other almost as long as his relationship

Again who knows. I feel they will bite the dust. Still soo young and probably don't see each other much.

We can go by our intuitions/feelings and their "image/persona" that is displayed, what ppl say about them..... but not everyone will like us and sometine it's for no reason byself them not vibing w/us.

4. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I always believe once rumor starts there's a crack somewhere in the relationship. Sometimes the relationship is so silent then all of a sudden you start hearing little things and they don't come out of nowhere.

I think Tor and his gf look OK together. She just look a tad older but that's not that big of a deal. The only problem I see in such young relationship...the person whom you are with when you are a teen rarely stays that way. They are both busy with her traveling and him gaining more recognition. But, I am one of those that hates to see anything goes wrong in a relationship that has been for so long...

little22 likes this.
  5. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

One of them cause of a now divorced player

6. x0unerthanlater

Oat and his wife? Was it his wife that cheated?

7. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Both will change and grow into different ppl...or 1 of them change. .... then they r no longer compatible

When there's smoke there is fire....but

There is the grey area.

Sometime a rumor is just a rumor.

I have more guy friends and hang out with them. My ex bf went to a concert w/my friend. I didn't like the same music. Granted they didn't hang out often as I did w/my guy friend. And he isn't gay lol...we are still friends now and sporadically hang out.

8. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Talking about Matt :)

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  9. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

My sister would cry if Blackpink was involved.

10. lilyalana

lilyalana sarNie Hatchling

sigh....i hope the rumor about Tor is not true. i was just complimenting him and his gf yesterday and wishing them luck with their relationship. 8 years is such a long time to be in a relationship, there must be ups and downs but i hope they will make it till marriage.
    come on, give me good news too, all these cheatings and break ups makes me feels like not wanting to get married even more haha
    but really, i've been single for so long and just the thought of letting someone in my life scares the hell out of me

11. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I think they will be fine as long as they grow together instead of individually. Usually if one grows and the other stays behind the relationship will not last. Tor said he would never cheat...but those are words let's see if his actions matched them. Well, I do hope they make it to the alter.

I don't know...if I was single and happy I probably would not date. Relationships in this time and age is so complicated. Why do we make it so complicated? At the church I go to, I watched these older couples most are married 50+years and wonder what happened to marriage couples now. The way they interact is fascinating to watch to me. I can't for the life of me model after them but I find all the couples so endearing. Some still holding hands walking to their car.

spanky likes this.
  12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Time and distance is a factor

I was 8 years as well... thought I have my White picked fence...at last it wasn't the case but I learn sooo much more and gain great knowledge and experience. You never know...ppl who been with each other 15+ ...over 30 years have still parted ways....

I like being alone/single but I'm not a person who needs someone to be happy... I'm content ...some ppl can't handle being single for a min hahaha...

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh o, they said 2 famous Thai celebs are involved in the kpop scandal.

14. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Well time will only tell. I know a couple i went school with, they were together for probably over 10 years and she was sleepig with one of his friends and they got caught at a party they were all at by one of their friends.

15. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Dang a cross over...my goodness so wonder who the perverts are

16. x0unerthanlater

Someone here spotted a Thai celeb posting a pic showing support.

One of the new evidence, they found texts that S. sent to a sponsor saying that Southeast Asian men loves light skin girls etc etc... I guess Thailand was it... So there must be a sponsor in Thailand.

17. alissaax

Kong is probably one he's so damn supportive that his brother is innocent

18. alissaax

19. x0unerthanlater

Birds of the same flock.

20. alissaax

Lol theres a few thai celebs that liked this post i wonder if anyone unliked it shouls have check when i first saw his post