❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What is produce 101?
It’s a Korean show where 101 trainees from different entertainment companies in Asia all come and compete to be out in a Kpop group. It’s a very popular series and lots of people want to participate in it because the ending group always has immense popularity in Asia. However the group only lasts for like 1 or 2 years so it’s kind of bitter sweet

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They did clear everything up. Asava loves Ter and since Mai is now his gf, he has no hard feelings. He said he was teasing Ter.
Mai didn't look convincing when she said they've made up though, but if they are then that's great.

Ohhh okay that’s kind of messed up to do! But Mai is not nearly as arrogant as she used to be. I feel like she’s genuinely changed from everything I’ve seen of her lately. Not sure why this Asava person would continue to throw shade if the issue is over lol Petty much!

Wow seven years?? That would be the ultimate career booster for Peak if he gains popularity on produce 101! I hope they give him adequate sceentime. And also, does he speak Korean? That would be a bit hard for him if he doesn’t
Apparently, they've made up. Lol the shade was funny though.

Yeah 7 yrs. That's what was initially speculated. I can't remember if mnet confirmed this though. As many fans have voiced their concerns for idols who are already in a group. I read that the first 3 yrs, the debut boys will promote within the group only. Then the last 4, they'll be able to promote with their respective groups. So we'll see what happens.

I'm not sure if Peak can speak Korean or not. Maybe he can understand a little bit like previous foreign trainees. He most likely knows English though. Too bad he wasn't a contestant for the center position.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mai didn't look convincing when she said they've made up though, but if they are then that's great.

Apparently, they've made up. Lol the shade was funny though.

Yeah 7 yrs. That's what was initially speculated. I can't remember if mnet confirmed this though. As many fans have voiced their concerns for idols who are already in a group. I read that the first 3 yrs, the debut boys will promote within the group only. Then the last 4, they'll be able to promote with their respective groups. So we'll see what happens.

I'm not sure if Peak can speak Korean or not. Maybe he can understand a little bit like previous foreign trainees. He most likely knows English though. Too bad he wasn't a contestant for the center position.
Ohh okay cause I was kind of like 7 years? That’s way too long for the ones that already have groups. But now that you explained it like that, it makes sense. Tbh, the reason I never watched produce 101 after the first season was that I know it’s rigged. I don’t like getting my hopes up knowing that they chose the final line up already

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
this peak boy chances of making it are either #1 he has a huge fanbase/ gets loved liked kang daniel did #2 he has backing from a company. alot of companies invest to have their idols debut on pd101. he might make it tho. i think mnet has realized how much money a huge and solid SEA fanbase can generate. hopefully he doesnt get too much racist comments from sk netizens (it might actually work in his favor).

x0unerthanlater

Ohh okay cause I was kind of like 7 years? That’s way too long for the ones that already have groups. But now that you explained it like that, it makes sense. Tbh, the reason I never watched produce 101 after the first season was that I know it’s rigged. I don’t like getting my hopes up knowing that they chose the final line up already
Agree. I do feel like some of the trainees were definitely favored over others. But look at Kang Daniel. This boy was never center position and he didn't even get as much screen time as the others but he climbed up the ranking and took over #1. He was never even in top 9 till like the last couple episodes. His performance in "Open Up" placed him on the map. Winning all the noona's votes lol

this peak boy chances of making it are either #1 he has a huge fanbase/ gets loved liked kang daniel did #2 he has backing from a company. alot of companies invest to have their idols debut on pd101. he might make it tho. i think mnet has realized how much money a huge and solid SEA fanbase can generate. hopefully he doesnt get too much racist comments from sk netizens (it might actually work in his favor).
Not sure how huge his fanbase is but he already had exposure in SK. So maybe he'll get a chance. He does have the skill sets to stand out. Plus his visual is pretty good. I do hope those racist anti's don't rise against him as well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
God Itthipat is in a new Chinese drama called Hi, I am saori. I think it's doing well got like 300mil views in 12 hours. Never seen him before but on the drama poster he's not bad pretty tall guy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
God Itthipat is in a new Chinese drama called Hi, I am saori. I think it's doing well got like 300mil views in 12 hours. Never seen him before but on the drama poster he's not bad pretty tall guy.
300 million?? Wtf that’s a lot! But yeah God already has a good fan base in China because he was in another famous Chinese drama. God is really handsome and he’s tall too! He’s shooting a lakorn with Richie right now and I’m looking forward to it.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
cr: True Inside HD (YT)

Peak Kongtop is a contestant on PRODUCE x 101 !
He was supposed to be on the pink team for Ch3's 49th Anniversary but he had to fly to SK to film for PDx101. I totally noticed him during the team raffle drawing. He's a little cutie. Very young but already talented. I hope he gets in the finals or at least Top20. Hopefully mnet doesn't do any evil editing this time around.
lols MNET and evil editing will go together. evil editing is a must since mnet do have their own faves that they wants to push forward.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Godt was a model before debuting in as the lead a BL series 2Moons in 2017. the series was quite popular and has almost the same popularity as SOTUS which also aired that year. and like SOTUS, the casts of the series gain huge fanbase in China there were supposed to be 3 seasons of the series but his manager pull him out of the project not long after the first season finished, refusing to film the next 2 season thus causing problems for the rest of the casts and production team. anyways more problems rose up but i guess there is nothing else one can do now. eventually the rest of the casts then formed a group called SBFIVE and the whole series got re-casted with new directors, new actors, everything.
he then went to film some dramas in China. i've never watch any of his chinese dramas but he was okay in 2Moons. mainly because the character he played was supposed to be cool and aloof so nothing much to do but he did has chemistry with his partner.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure they've already got their faves lined up. Hopefully a dark horse appears and messes up their plans. lol
i remember Jang Moon Book did appear and got so much popularity but since he is not from a big company i don't think he will ever reach the height of his PD101 days

x0unerthanlater

i remember Jang Moon Book did appear and got so much popularity but since he is not from a big company i don't think he will ever reach the height of his PD101 days
With JMB, he was more suited as a solo artist, not in an idol group. He's a talented rapper but he lacks in other areas. That's possibly why he was outshined by the other trainees.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
talented rapper you say lol. he was never going to be chosen. mnet used him to get more views. i honestly think being in a group is better for him because other members will help hide the areas he lacks in. for example: tiffany from snsd lacks as a dancer but she got away with it for most of her career in kpop until she went solo and then boom people remembered. same goes for jin in bts.

rae

sarNie Adult
I thought Jang Moon-Bok's popularity was a bubble though, the guys were cheering for him as kind of a joke thing, because when it came to what it mattered -- the votes, he lagged behind.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
talented rapper you say lol. he was never going to be chosen. mnet used him to get more views. i honestly think being in a group is better for him because other members will help hide the areas he lacks in. for example: tiffany from snsd lacks as a dancer but she got away with it for most of her career in kpop until she went solo and then boom people remembered. same goes for jin in bts.
Ohgod i cant stand tiffany.

x0unerthanlater

I thought Jang Moon-Bok's popularity was a bubble though, the guys were cheering for him as kind of a joke thing, because when it came to what it mattered -- the votes, he lagged behind.
Yeah, thought I'd give him credit for being different. He tried so hard though. I think the one performance he had before his elimination was good but by that time no one cared.

x0unerthanlater

Jessi (The Face 2) came out at the beginning of 2019 and said she was "talking" to Jaokhun for about a year now.

@KitKat516 mentioned this a while back at that time.

Before March started, Jaokhun announced he was single on IG and used the single emoji.

I guess reporters asked Jessi if that means they broke up and she says, "well, I never said we were dating so how can we break up?"

Then they asked if it because his parents weren't fond of her. She says, "I don't want to make a comment about anyone. I just want everyone to focus on my work."

:confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12: We called it.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm curious. Why does thai stars upload pictures of themselves while being hospitalized? It's a concept, I never understood.

Korean celebs get called attention seekers for just uploadong, their arm with an IV in it.