❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh o, they said 2 famous Thai celebs are involved in the kpop scandal.
Someone here spotted a Thai celeb posting a pic showing support.

One of the new evidence, they found texts that S. sent to a sponsor saying that Southeast Asian men loves light skin girls etc etc... I guess Thailand was it... So there must be a sponsor in Thailand.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol theres a few thai celebs that liked this post i wonder if anyone unliked it shouls have check when i first saw his post

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's scary how they said one of the reporter had his house burned down. Would anyone want to start a thread for this. It's going to be on going for a while with new things coming up daily.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
honestly thai movie industry still has a long way to go. the newly released vogue magazine cover highlights women from different parts of the world who are great representative of the entertainment/ movie industry in their countries but no thai actress was chosen. i cant even think of anyone worthy of being there currently. no shade but most of the thai actresses are glorified models. their industry needs representative face in acting (not fashion and beauty)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
honestly thai movie industry still has a long way to go. the newly released vogue magazine cover highlights women from different parts of the world who are great representative of the entertainment/ movie industry in their countries but no thai actress was chosen. i cant even think of anyone worthy of being there currently. no shade but most of the thai actresses are glorified models. their industry needs representative face in acting (not fashion and beauty)
Was Lupita Nyongo on there as well ? I find her gorgeous. Does not look 36 one bit !

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to see someone like Nok Sinjai on the world stage someday. But about Deepika on the cover (though I think she's one of the most gorgeous women and I really like her), she didn't get there because of the sheer power of her acting but by the sheer heft of Bollywood. It's too big to ignore. I am proud of parts of my industry but honestly I feel like the actresses today are also all about the glamour. I prefer a Kangana or a Vidya Balan or a Rani Mukerji.
I think the issue is that Thailand's most likely candidates for stardom and its major exports are too western in feel and sensibility, while the unique Thai flavour is in productions that the world will rarely ever see. Look at the ease of access- KC and Likit Rak, both glamour dramas that could happen anywhere (and do!), are so easy to access, while I want to see Weir's movie and Nakee 2 and I loved Rak Nakara but it isn't subbed so I can't say I understood it.

x0unerthanlater

cr: True Inside HD (YT)

Peak Kongtop is a contestant on PRODUCE x 101 !
He was supposed to be on the pink team for Ch3's 49th Anniversary but he had to fly to SK to film for PDx101. I totally noticed him during the team raffle drawing. He's a little cutie. Very young but already talented. I hope he gets in the finals or at least Top20. Hopefully mnet doesn't do any evil editing this time around.

x0unerthanlater

Mu ASAVA (famous Thai designer) won Ter Chantavit's shirt at a charity auction. On stage he then says, "This was just 11o,000 BHT, send it to Mai Davika please".

:risas3::risas3: Uhm, is the tea spilling again or what??? Mai says that they've cleared up everything a while back with the help of elders.... hmmmm... why would MU lowkey throw shade though????

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Peak Kongtop is a contestant on PRODUCE x 101 !
He was supposed to be on the pink team for Ch3's 49th Anniversary but he had to fly to SK to film for PDx101. I totally noticed him during the team raffle drawing. He's a little cutie. Very young but already talented. I hope he gets in the finals or at least Top20. Hopefully mnet doesn't do any evil editing this time around.
Omg really? I think he’s so cute! I’ll definitely watch it just for him now

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Mu ASAVA (famous Thai designer) won Ter Chantavit's shirt at a charity auction. On stage he then says, "This was just 11o,000 BHT, send it to Mai Davika please".

:risas3::risas3: Uhm, is the tea spilling again or what??? Mai says that they've cleared up everything a while back with the help of elders.... hmmmm... why would MU lowkey throw shade though????
Wait what did they clear up? Did asava and Mai have issues or something?

x0unerthanlater

Omg really? I think he’s so cute! I’ll definitely watch it just for him now
I am looking forward to PDx101 because the final lineup will have a contract for 7yrs (not sure if they've truly confirmed this but that was the rumored time). But yes! Peak is in it! He was on The Masked Singer (SK) too. So he's been gaining a fanbase already.

Wait what did they clear up? Did asava and Mai have issues or something?
Was it a couple years ago? Mai D. walked the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival to represent Magnum Icecream (I think it was Magnum) and MU ASAVA was the designer of the dress she wore. Yet, she didn't credit him in interviews and on IG. MU was so livid. Then all this drama about Mai being arrogant circulated... etc etc. she received lots of backlash around that time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

They did clear everything up. Asava loves Ter and since Mai is now his gf, he has no hard feelings. He said he was teasing Ter.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I am looking forward to PDx101 because the final lineup will have a contract for 7yrs (not sure if they've truly confirmed this but that was the rumored time). But yes! Peak is in it! He was on The Masked Singer (SK) too. So he's been gaining a fanbase already.

Was it a couple years ago? Mai D. walked the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival to represent Magnum Icecream (I think it was Magnum) and MU ASAVA was the designer of the dress she wore. Yet, she didn't credit him in interviews and on IG. MU was so livid. Then all this drama about Mai being arrogant circulated... etc etc. she received lots of backlash around that time.
Ohhh okay that’s kind of messed up to do! But Mai is not nearly as arrogant as she used to be. I feel like she’s genuinely changed from everything I’ve seen of her lately. Not sure why this Asava person would continue to throw shade if the issue is over lol Petty much!

Wow seven years?? That would be the ultimate career booster for Peak if he gains popularity on produce 101! I hope they give him adequate sceentime. And also, does he speak Korean? That would be a bit hard for him if he doesn’t