❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Can’t said I’m surprised with any of these scandals happening in Kdrama ET. The ET is just a front for these guys to do whatever they want. These guys are tripping on their ballz. Time for them to rot in hell. It’s not just K ET, I sure it all ET in the world. Bollywood, Thai, Chinese ET, they’re all dark business. Many, many shady things happen there all the time.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Can’t said I’m surprised with any of these scandals happening in Kdrama ET. The ET is just a front for these guys to do whatever they want. These guys are tripping on their ballz. Time for them to rot in hell. It’s not just K ET, I sure it all ET in the world. Bollywood, Thai, Chinese ET, they’re all dark business. Many, many shady things happen there all the time.
Any where money is involved, this dirty behavior will be present sadly. Money is the root of all evil after all.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
There's always something big that happens which changes the era... then things resume and the new wave of stars are born.

It happens in all countries within the ent. industries.

I hope ppl would stop trying to find out who the victims were.

As for Thai ent. ----

That Namfon chick keeps chasing Sornram and his wife. She wants SR to apologise...? Or else she's going to press charges...? SR is confused and wondering what she wants him to apologise for. She seems unstable...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's always something big that happens which changes the era... then things resume and the new wave of stars are born.

It happens in all countries within the ent. industries.

I hope ppl would stop trying to find out who the victims were.

As for Thai ent. ----

That Namfon chick keeps chasing Sornram and his wife. She wants SR to apologise...? Or else she's going to press charges...? SR is confused and wondering what she wants him to apologise for. She seems unstable...
Omg that girl needs serious help! She's been stalking him and his wife like a crazy woman. Like go find someone else. Why would you want someone who didn't want you?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol, I have no idea why production wants to just remake lakorn why don't they just use the material that's already there. Real life is just as good...make something out of it

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol, I have no idea why production wants to just remake lakorn why don't they just use the material that's already there. Real life is just as good...make something out of it
They seriously need creative writersss!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg that girl needs serious help! She's been stalking him and his wife like a crazy woman. Like go find someone else. Why would you want someone who didn't want you?
She's salty he married his wife.
Was she and him even an item? Stalkers are scary and delusional.

alissaax

Hahahaha theres a post about an actor that was always praised for his roles and acting, recently did singing..cheated on his girlfriend with an entertainment reporter.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol yeah there were speculations that it was Tor but he said that his love is real and he definitely didnt or will ever cheat on his gf. After all this was going on, cant believe anyone anymore lol.

alissaax

Lol yeah there were speculations that it was Tor but he said that his love is real and he definitely didnt or will ever cheat on his gf. After all this was going on, cant believe anyone anymore lol.
Lol the funny thing was a few days ago i was looking through both their ig acc i was wondering if he would cheat.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol the funny thing was a few days ago i was looking through both their ig acc i was wondering if he would cheat.
These days you will never know. But if he happened to it would not be a surprise. After the K ET situation I don't doubt what these celebrities are capable of.

I wonder how often Tor and his gf sees each other because she's a flight attendance and they are away quite a bit.

alissaax

These days you will never know. But if he happened to it would not be a surprise. After the K ET situation I don't doubt what these celebrities are capable of.

I wonder how often Tor and his gf sees each other because she's a flight attendance and they are away quite a bit.
My thoughts exactly... im wonderig to how often they see one another in person too.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
O
I’m glad they’re all getting exposed. I never thought seungris scandal would unfold all of this. Truly disgusting
Why do I feel Yg might not be as innocent ? Zico was the one bringing the "golden phone" subject on 1st place. No way he did not see the videos. Plus among the suspects named by the netizens only Lee Hong Ki name was cleared by the journalist that has brought the matter to light.