❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I only watched 22 minutes of the show and had to stop because YY is basically repeating herself from the last interview. Lol I wonder if the LINE she saw between TT and LN was obscene or sexting? I mean, what would be so severe that she can't even utter what she saw a teeny tiny bit?!

YY kept it classy unlike TT and his family who keeps blaming YY for everything. I mean, for YY to hold back and not further damage TT's image when she CAN and everyone WILL BELIEVE her even without evidence now, she's not going to ruin him out of the love, good memories, and goodness of her heart that she still has for him. Man. No wonder why TT cheated. Because he CAN. Haha. He has her whipped. No offense. If a guy is that heartless towards me, he's going to receive the same treatment. BUT from the sounds of it, YY may forgive and take him back if he crawls back. I mean, it's not the first time his eyes and heart have wandered. YY never once said anything bad about TT. She even said he has done a lot for her, which makes it so hard to let him go and confused as to why they broke up.

Haha, it's laughable how TT was apologizing to YY on Moddum's show BUT YY said, he still hasn't contacted her. Talk about sincerity. Anyway, YY should move on. I'm moving on, too.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Theres probably many or some guys out there that are interested in her and are probably better than TT. I hope she moves on eventually cause he's just trash for these things he did and his family are just horrible too.

rae

sarNie Adult
Poor YY, she seems like someone that looks to the good side rather than focusing on the bad. TT really let go of someone that not's only loyal but has a kind heart, she could done a lot more damage to him but instead she's letting things go thinking of the good times they shared. I hope YY can eventually let go of these feelings that she holds for TT and finds someone that recognizes and cherishes her for the gem of a person that she is in the future.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope she find self love.

Lol again Mia 2018

Nk didn't find or look for love. It was available but it wasn't the focus. Love yourself first independently.

She fully accepted pk love and loved again way afterwards

HNA0

☀️

Lol again Mia 2018

Nk didn't find or look for love. It was available but it wasn't the focus. Love yourself first independently.

Lol now I’m really interest in this Mia 2018 that you kept talking about.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Wait wtf is there another girl too??
Oh lawd...seems like it may be possible. People were suspicious of her comment on TT’s mom’s post. After looking at her post versus TT’s post, there are some similarities.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
New hashtag #borninloasdiedinthai :risas3:

Anyways this "new" girl probably wants TT or might be a setup to get LN off the hook? Some of her fc in her homeland are claiming Photoshopped:facepalm:. Well her fiance and his family didn't take the bait cus his mom said to find a new girl, find one that is just as beautiful inside and out.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
New hashtag #borninloasdiedinthai :risas3:

Anyways this "new" girl probably wants TT or might be a setup to get LN off the hook? Some of her fc in her homeland are claiming Photoshopped:facepalm:. Well her fiance and his family didn't take the bait cus his mom said to find a new girl, find one that is just as beautiful inside and out.
Im still curious who the ex is. Hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol now I’m really interest in this Mia 2018 that you kept talking about.
Lol

I enjoyed it enough. It has great life lessons. I started it at ep 7? 8? when the acceptance of her hubby infidelity started and skim 1-6.

I like how it wasn't like... you cheated so I leave now or you cheated but I love you and I'll stay.

You cheated...now what happens to our family unit? Our child? Who am I? What choices do I have? How do I survive as a single mother? Then it proceed to self love and care. Then she now has to balance being a working mother...loving yourself and being able to accept love again and love another

He kept lying. 1 of my fav scene is her calling him out and just breaking down in anguish and you can feel the relief in her letting it out and when she threw the plate against the wall. It was quiet satisfying

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus

Lol again Mia 2018

is there a place to watch it with eng subs?