❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG. I love it! The song fits soo well! Serve you right TT. I hope ppl can learn from this. Life lessons. hahaha...i'm a sucker for life lessons apparently

Here's the direct playlist

I have a vague memory of it but I re-watched it and it is soo heartbreaking. The 3 boys are siblings and are neighbors to the 3 girls who are also siblings. They only had their mom and she died. P'k's dad/parent took them under his wings and help raise them. It was about Family, growing up and finding their love.
Oh Jot Mai Teung Duang Dao!!!! I LOVE that lakorn!!! Love khem and Chai's relationship as well as the second couple.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I finally watched the interview of TT on Moddum's show after seeing clips here and there and reading most of it. My eyes just kept rolling. He had to come out to clear his name, so his drama that is still filming won't be affected. He had to save his career, nothing else. He kept repeating how sorry he was for disappointing fans, causing trouble for those around him, and dragging Looknam into this mess, but he didn't really say sorry to YY up until a live comment bashed him. From this interview, TT basically admitted that he didn't cleanly break up with YY. He just asked for some space but didn't say those break up words, so he's taking the blame for not handling matters well. But he says he wants people to watch and support his works, still. He has to make a living, ya'll. YY has every right at this point. TT never broke up with her until he cheated. Ugh. TT has the same style of response as his parents. He claims that he loves YY too much and is so sadden by the fact that they can't reach the dreams they once dreamt together. Hahaha. He makes it seem like he's such a good person. He doesn't want him and YY to end on bad terms. He still cherishes their memories and wishes that they can be Pee-Nong even if they're not together anymore. See how TT's words don't match up with his actions? Is this how you treat the woman you love? By saying let's give each other some space and then disappear to court someone else? And when YY comes out with the truth, you and your entire family make her look like some crazy girlfriend who is unwilling to let go? I don't know who's the one truly being manipulated here, you or YY?! I'm glad the photos leaked, shows who's really good at acting. Anyway, I feel like YY is fortunate that she at least has evidence that's she's not the delusional one around here.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Darn. I want to watch YY's interview/show like now but it's so late, I gotta sleep and work tomorrow. Ugghhh. Tomorrow it is then.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Ying Ying girl, now is not the time to play nice. take out all the evidences and bury them alive. all of them went for you and disrespected you. no need to be nice to them anymore.

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why TT chose to go ~on a break with YY when he intends to date someone else? Why string YY along anyway? He could have saved them both a lot of grief if he just broke up with her and kept his mouth shut. Now his whole family's joined him mudslinging at someone that has evidence of his lies. Real smooth there. :clap:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't understand why TT chose to go ~on a break with YY when he intends to date someone else? Why string YY along anyway? He could have saved them both a lot of grief if he just broke up with her and kept his mouth shut. Now his whole family's joined him mudslinging at someone that has evidence of his lies. Real smooth there. :clap:
Because he suck as a human being lol....trash

Arrogant

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I
SK got move near his hotel (Khaoyai) now.

I just don't know with these two. Like i dont know, i have this feeling that I can't trust Aff's interview 100%. Like if he doesn't take her somewhere and the reporters asked she said he can, just let her know cus she has no problem with it. And if he says he took her somewhere she said he cant, he need permission. Like SK is the most hated guy in Thailand while she is the most beloved so anything he said is automatically lying and her's automatically believable.

Cus she said that the grandparents live in BKK right? Um didn't Mint C gave an interview that Puppa doesn't really know what's going on with the family's squabble cus THEY live in khaoyai and he's in the city?
i think his parent do have a house in Bkk. Maybe they commute between Bkk and Khao Yai. i think Pupaa meant his sibling live in Khao Yai ( his sister unfollowed Songkran on ig.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, i am shock at what TT's dad post. I dont even know how to translate it (his ig is nine_noi). Like it basically was saying (not directly) that she was riding on his fame for 3 years and that he didn't get anything from it.

Dude like seriously.

Starts at about 5
Ouch... he forgot where they come from...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That LN lady just gave up gold for copper. Any thai celebrity who dated hi-so guy would never give up their relationship for an actor. In many case they will run after the money. But this time it's the other way around for her. She choose actor over rich business man.
She must be new in the field lool

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maybe TT thought if he didn’t properly break up with YY, he can go back to her if it doesn’t work out with new gal. What a coward! It backfired on him. Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
At least we can say she wasn't in the relationship for the money. She must love TT to give up all that...and was about to get married too. I hope she doesn't regret her choice...then again if luck is on her side she'll be like Janie. No shortage of hi-so men regardless of her reputation.
In conclusion let's pray for her and us single ladies

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
YY did not utter one mean thing about TT & his family during her appearance on Kooey Zaap Show.

I wonder about the LINE conversation that YY found between TT & LN. She would not even give a tiny hint about the content. Didn't even say how she felt about it. I applaud her generosity.