❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think TT is that big of a star will lots of fans would go to battle for. Some fans don't care what the celebrities do they are ready right for them.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: nine entertain YT

Someone asked SK on IG why he doesn't bring Peemai (his daughter) to his Cafe in KaoYai. SK answered: "She's there all the time. We just don't take pictures." So then, reporters (or the same ppl), asked Aff if it was true and she says, "No she never went there before. It's too far and if anyone brings her, they need my permission first. That's the agreement. Ppl think SK lives in KaoYai when actually, that's where he works. He and his family has a home in BKK. We live pretty close. Actually like a block away. Peemai's grandparents can pick her up whenever I can't drop her off...."

SK be lying.... :facepalm:

Reactions: rae

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
SK got move near his hotel (Khaoyai) now.

I just don't know with these two. Like i dont know, i have this feeling that I can't trust Aff's interview 100%. Like if he doesn't take her somewhere and the reporters asked she said he can, just let her know cus she has no problem with it. And if he says he took her somewhere she said he cant, he need permission. Like SK is the most hated guy in Thailand while she is the most beloved so anything he said is automatically lying and her's automatically believable.

Cus she said that the grandparents live in BKK right? Um didn't Mint C gave an interview that Puppa doesn't really know what's going on with the family's squabble cus THEY live in khaoyai and he's in the city?

x0unerthanlater

I just don't know with these two. Like i dont know, i have this feeling that I can't trust Aff's interview 100%. Like if he doesn't take her somewhere and the reporters asked she said he can, just let her know cus she has no problem with it. And if he says he took her somewhere she said he cant, he need permission. Like SK is the most hated guy in Thailand while she is the most beloved so anything he said is automatically lying and her's automatically believable.

Cus she said that the grandparents live in BKK right? Um didn't Mint C gave an interview that Puppa doesn't really know what's going on with the family's squabble cus THEY live in khaoyai and he's in the city?
You're right. They're doing a he said she said kind of thing.
I don't believe that Aff doesn't have some kind of bitter - saltiness about how it all ended. (even though she's been wanting the divorce for ages) So she may say things in her favor... omitting some details can be seen as a fact (or lie).

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I wonder if Aff is just milking this wholesomeness image because a supposed "homewrecker" Matt came in the picture...so people believe everything she says since she's being seen as the innocent one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Aff is diff. Smart about it. I feel she ommited some truth and yes I say there are some bitterness towards SK.

Mint post vdo on ig w/peemai

Gotta take it all w/a grain of salt.

I believe at least 85%of Aff vs. Sk.

We tend to be a little bias of ourselves. Or she honestly didn't know and is pissed and that was a reminder to them that permission is needed....? Who knows lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aff isn’t all innocent either lol she knows she’s got the whole of Thailand in the palm of her hand. Anything she says is gonna be believed while anytime SK opens his mouth, no one believes him. For me Aff is still more believable than SK but there are times where I’m like eh with her too

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I mean she has the right to be bitter but just don't play games when there's children involved. Both should just stop giving interviews about Peemai and each other.
I concur.

Reporter will always ask. ...they don't have to tell them.

They can just say. We are doing what is best for the child and leave it at that.

Lol they need to watch Mia 2018...they did what was best for the child psyche

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I concur.

Reporter will always ask. ...they don't have to tell them.

They can just say. We are doing what is best for the child and leave it at that.

Lol they need to watch Mia 2018...they did what was best for the child psyche
Girl you talk about that lakorn a little too much. I'm going to just watch it :pancarta:

Bua and Fluke are like the closest to perfect divorced celeb parents. They put aside their differences to get along for Archie. They became very good friends and respect each other's new spouses.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Girl you talk about that lakorn a little too much. I'm going to just watch it :pancarta:

Bua and Fluke are like the closest to perfect divorced celeb parents. They put aside their differences to get along for Archie. They became very good friends and respect each other's new spouses.
I do lol

It has a lot of good life lessons

It's not just a cheating lakorn.

It's about progression of the family unit and a person as an individual.

It's a love story about one self. She fell in love w/herself again. Also the navigation of being a single working mother. Her daughter psyche was affected and they had to come together to make sure her mental psyche is stabled.

Pong was a crappy dad and always missed out on the child after he moved out.

1 of my fav scene.

She called him out on his B.S. and said "if you fail as a father as well (along w/failing as a husband and head of the household) then you are NO use to us!"

Nk was still caring and compassionate to his plight. She want him to get his karma but she was not kicking him while he was down either.

Pk isn't a knight in shinning armour. He called her out on her B.S. and challenged her to grow as a person.

Although it took him (tada *pong) much longer...he progress as a person.

It also touch on mental illness (marie). She's not just an asshole. She suffers from mental illness as well

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aff and SK divorce was bitter so it’s gonna take some time/talking to settle things and put their differences aside for their child. Doesn’t really help when Aff’s family is also bitter about the divorce. Dude, rich people has problems too. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Aff and SK divorce was bitter so it’s gonna take some time/talking to settle things and put their differences aside for their child. Doesn’t really help when Aff’s family is also bitter about the divorce. Dude, rich people has problems too. Lol

Many ppl are wicked bitter but they are able to get the bigger picture and know that a child psyche is very important.

My friend went through a bad divorce and she did her best for the children and work w/the ex although he suck sooo bad with communication and being on top of it. His parents mostly did it. She never once bad mouth him to her children.

Case in point - Fluke and Bua

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Many ppl are wicked bitter but they are able to get the bigger picture and know that a child psyche is very important.

My friend went through a bad divorce and she did her best for the children and work w/the ex although he suck sooo bad with communication and being on top of it. His parents mostly did it. She never once bad mouth him to her children.
You would think that’s a better way to deal, is to be mature and talk what’s best for their child. For SK and Aff, maybe they didn’t really talk things through enough?? They need to be more careful when giving interviews and not give too much info out. They still need to communicate because of the child. Be more responsible when it comes to their child.

x0unerthanlater

The thing with Aff and SK is, they don't have any strong "friendship" connection after divorce. Other divorcees usually come to some agreement to be cordial and respect each other's lives.

I don't think these two talk much in terms of how they handle interviews. Like what to say and what not to say. Aff probably doesn't give a rats a$$ about him. While SK wants to maintain a, "we're still civil" type of front.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Aff doesn't care much of what SK would look like to the public eyes. And if she can help in a gentle way, that's even better lol. And now that he has found someone new it probably adds more to the "IDGAF" list of him looking bad.

I have a friend that her husband cheats on her...they share a kid (though it was from her previous relationship) which her husband adopted. Anyhow, when they got divorced...it was so bitter. She was dragging it out as long as she could just so he can be miserable lol. When they finally divorced and ends up sharing custody they set all aside and became best friends. They admit they were better friends after the divorce then when they were married. He ends up remarrying and so does she. And they would go to watch the kid play ballgames and such with their new spouse. Relationships are so funny sometimes.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She went into shock, fainted and hit her head. She didn't say what made her shocked but there are speculation and with how fiery 2019 is, all fingers pointing to the husband? She and those close to her wont say though.

You would think that’s a better way to deal, is to be mature and talk what’s best for their child. For SK and Aff, maybe they didn’t really talk things through enough?? They need to be more careful when giving interviews and not give too much info out. They still need to communicate because of the child. Be more responsible when it comes to their child.
Funny thing is, no matter what Aff say or not say, the media see it as all white. They continuously praised her for her interviews saying she's so respectful and doesnt say anything mean at all about the other side. Lol true that there's no bad words but the "innocence" of her interview does paint a black picture of him.

Like i said, my gut is telling me Thailand's angel maybe hiding aome horns and claws :pancarta:

x0unerthanlater

Update on TT & YY & LN saga:
*chae khaao chaao, Atimeonline*

LN's ex has deleted all her pics (not sure if they meant all his pics in general) from his IG.

There's an anti-LN page that put together a time line.
FEB 19 LN & BF went to do merits...
FEB 21 LN & TT were together *the day the leaked photos were taken*

Ppl noticed that LN posted a solo pic of herself at the location of the leaked photos. Her caption was, "miss me, don't you?" Then when the leaked photos with TT came out, she deleted that solo pic. BUT someone already screenshot it. lol

Before all of this, LN & BF were already planning on marriage. Her ex is a rich business man who drives a sports car. He studied abroad... They met at a temple doing merits because the guy's parents are "thamma thammo".