❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don't know this Toomtam and Yingying but curious how long their relationship was before they separated.
It was like 3 years. Toomtam is the star 7? He paired up with charbelle for his first role and then he was in few dramas with vill and mo. Ying started in Songkram Nang Ngarm as waii and has been in a few supporting roles since then.

twister02

M♥K
It was like 3 years. Toomtam is the star 7? He paired up with charbelle for his first role and then he was in few dramas with vill and mo. Ying started in Songkram Nang Ngarm as waii and has been in a few supporting roles since then.
Oh! Thank you :) I guess I don't explore much lakorns from different channels other than GMM/GDH and CH3 that's why I'm not familiar with them.

rae

sarNie Adult
3 years?! And he didn't even have the decency to break it off cleanly with her, only giving her a flimsy "on a break" excuse and then proceeding to dump her via text. No respect at all, how disappointing.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Gosh how messy.

PSA- cleanly break up with someone who clearly gave feelings still for you. How do you go from just recently going on a trip with them, posting loving pictures, and then take a break without breaking up cleanly when you know you going to go be a man hoe?

Ain't no way the rumored third party didn't know he was still publicly known as being involved such Ying Ying.

With that said, men of the same flock. Did some snooping and noticed that Songkran and Toomtam posted up their picture that they took together when he went to go eat at SK's restaurant i'm assuming.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I recently got into TT after I finally forced myself to watch Sud Sai Pan. I ended up really liking him on screen but have never cared about his off screen life. Now I’ll definitely not be able to see him the same anymore but I’ll definitely still be watching his lakorns. I just don’t like cheaters.
Actually is a good actor. As a newbie he was far better than a lot his fellow actors around the same age and knowing his background guy has learnt fast ! But yeah his offscreen personality is...

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ross and Rachel

I dunno if the situation is the same

I guess because Ross cared about Rachel and don't want to date other ppl.

"Needing space" is a easy to keep the current 1 just in case while playing around.

I'm glad he is being called out for the lies and YY didn't have to do more.

Shameful. To cheat and then lie. I have more of a problem w/ him trying to make her the bad guy and make himself seem so innocent than the cheating. To make her seem crazy is worse

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Actually is a good actor. As a newbie he was far better than a lot his fellow actor around the same age and knowing his background guy has learnt quick ! But yeah his offscreen personality is...
The thing for me is. If he is a player and he is open/honest about it. I'll be Whatever.

He is a player and is acting otherwise and is lying and making the girl look bad....tsk tsk...shame on him

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Efm chae radio was talking about it too lol
@13:45
what did they say?

I just watched some more news with Pat as one of the hosts. It was hilarious.

Oh, okay. Toomtam came out to say that he basically broke up with YY already when he told her that they should distance/have some space. That's his green light to date anyone else, I guess.

Technically, TT never told YY that they broke up. TT just assumed that by saying, let's give each other some space and ignoring all calls/texts was clear enough. Pat and the other host was like, heck naw. If you asked me to be your girlfriend in the beginning, it's just right for you to ACTUALLY TELL me that we broke up. Haha. Pat was like, is this how Pee-Nong play with each other, kissing and hugging? Pat was like, if that was Benz, he'd get it first and then she'll go see the girl, for sure. Pat don't play, as we all know. We've seen her rumble before. Haha. After the photo leaks, everyone knows that TT was a jerk for not cleanly breaking it off with YY and yes, he cheated. The hosts were like, what? He claims to have broke up with YY because he didn't have time YET he had time to go eat and basically be Looknam's ride? I've never seen TT this caring towards his costars. Lol

Cheating is already bad enough, but to lie, too when you basically got caught red handed? Oh, man. Thank you, NEXT.

TT's Mom should have kept out of this. She posted an Instagram post supporting her son saying he's not a bad person. If parents bud in, don't call the netizens for having no mercy if they go ham on him or her in response to the post. Just saying.
haha Pat girl, tell him. relationships started and ended all the time but its the manner of how you start and end your relationship is what differentiate you with others. if you explain why you want to end the relationship and break off cleanly, even if the other party wanna go crazy and clingy, no one will blame you. but if you did not, of course there will be consequences and name calling.

btw, what about Looknam's supposed bf? nobody seems to be talking about him.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol i like YY's friend's hashtag "#ขอห่างสักพักเพื่อเอาเวลาไปใกล้คนอื่นรึป่าวคะพี่" (asking for space to go get close with someone else?). spice!!! Ithink she's a nangrai at ch7 too. Love it!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol i like YY's friend's hashtag "#ขอห่างสักพักเพื่อเอาเวลาไปใกล้คนอื่นรึป่าวคะพี่" (asking for space to go get close with someone else?). spice!!! Ithink she's a nangrai at ch7 too. Love it!!!!
:pancarta::clap:

HNA0

☀️
OMG! What a great tea to be drinking so early in the afternoon. This is why when you talk you should make it clear so that it doesn’t come back and haunt you later. Gotta give it to Tootam for his guts to cheat and lied about it. Man sure is bold. I needs some of his boldness.

I thought Carissa and Pae are just pee-nong. Did they became “pee-nong”?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG! What a great tea to be drinking so early in the afternoon. This is why when you talk you should make it clear so that it doesn’t come back and haunt you later. Gotta give it to Tootam for his guts to cheat and lied about it. Man sure is bold. I needs some of his boldness.
i have a feeling her friends help planned this whole exposure! Lol she got one of those "got the heels ready to battle, when are we going" type
I thought Carissa and Pae are just pee-nong. Did they became “pee-nong”?
Lol Pae couldn't ignore Carissa's courtship :pancarta:. Girl was vocal and bold! Who could say no to her flirting? Lol.

Hahaha

Sooo arrogant/stupid. Guess he didn't learn from SK's mistakes.
He probably thought he got fans ready to #supportToomTam for him. :pancarta: