❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
is the air quality in bangkok that bad? what is the cause?
Traffic and garbage burning. They dont have regulations against those. Chiangmai made top 5 in the world. My family has to like wear a mask as soon as they step oit of the house and they use an air purifiers inside.

Adrik

sarNie Egg
Oh o, a famous nangek that sells supplements is in trouble. Claimed her product is made in Korea but it was actually made in Thailand with poor regulations. Who could it be?

Who else sells supplements beside Taew, Bella, and Prang/Namfon?

wasn't bella's case already cleared by the police?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
wasn't bella's case already cleared by the police?
I think Bella's case was false advertisement on the benefits of the supplements. That was all during that whole scandal of fake supplement or products sold by some website.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I want to know who this nang'ek is because I don't support scammers!

I like porche in sailohit but him trying to get back at his ex is so childish and such a turn off for me like be a man! I think his ex is prettier than his new girl. don't know the whole story but he could at least give her credit for choosing him over her family!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's the thing about choosing someone else over family. You have to make sure they are worth it, but then again how can you be sure? "Sigh"

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"Love" is never a guarantee

A person can't really force you to choose. It's also on her/unfortunate for her the guy suck. There were red flags but she choose to stay.

When you repeat something willingly... you're no longer the victim but now a willing participant so I don't feel sorry

I know plenty of ppl in a bad relationship. ...they choose to still stay. They complain about them and don't want to leave or keep going back. It become a cycle. Like a cigarette... quitting it about 20x ...and going back

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Traffic and garbage burning. They dont have regulations against those. Chiangmai made top 5 in the world. My family has to like wear a mask as soon as they step oit of the house and they use an air purifiers inside.
Jesus Christ...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Both came out and denied it. Ploy stated Andrew is no more than a brother to her and Andrew as usual do not speak but indirectly posted a IG post stating there's really nothing to talk about him.

I was rooting for both but we'll see...Ploy is usually open to share but not Andrew. Who knows...when rumor surface they are always Pee nong.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So turns out the supplements are Taew, DJ Tomhorm, and Matoom. The supplements are from Korea but packaged in Thailand. They paid a 5th person the first 27million baht(?) to order the supplements from Korea and package it under "premium" but in Thailand you cant use that word. So because of that they refused to pay the remaining balance and currently suing this 5th guy. The 5th guy decided to leak their chat to slander their names or something to get them to stop suing them. The 4 partners will be having a media conference soon.

Lol Vill earned a new title, the new casanovee of Thailand due to she had news with the following:
Son (this was one-sided love)
Mike P (oh ok so not Golf lol)
Bie S (lol totally love promo)
Mark (no comment lol)
Push (lol ...)
Nadech (what?! No way :rolleyes:)
Nong (her longest bf)
Jes

Lol poor Vill.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So turns out the supplements are Taew, DJ Tomhorm, and Matoom. The supplements are from Korea but packaged in Thailand. They paid a 5th person the first 27million baht(?) to order the supplements from Korea and package it under "premium" but in Thailand you cant use that word. So because of that they refused to pay the remaining balance and currently suing this 5th guy. The 5th guy decided to leak their chat to slander their names or something to get them to stop suing them. The 4 partners will be having a media conference soon.

Lol Vill earned a new title, the new casanovee of Thailand due to she had news with the following:
Son (this was one-sided love)
Mike P (oh ok so not Golf lol)
Bie S (lol totally love promo)
Mark (no comment lol)
Push (lol ...)
Nadech (what?! No way :rolleyes:)
Nong (her longest bf)
Jes

Lol poor Vill.
So taew is not in the wrong? Lol I’m confused with this business stuff

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Everyone wants a piece of that Supplement business. It gets tricky if you don't have someone you can trust as a business partner. Well, I hope it all works out for them. That's a lot of money involved.