❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Porshe is dating Dao (Bella "older sis" in Padiwarada series).

They were friends before but since both are single they got to know each other more.

In their interview together, Porshe admitted they're dating seriously... While Dao looked like she wasn't ready to open up so soon yet.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Porshe is dating Dao (Bella "older sis" in Padiwarada series).

They were friends before but since both are single they got to know each other more.

In their interview together, Porshe admitted they're dating seriously... While Dao looked like she wasn't ready to open up so soon yet.
I wouldn't either. I mean he just broke up with his gf of 4 years saying he didn't have time for her and now he wants a serious relationship with someone else so soon? :rolleyes:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I thought Om was single...well he claim he was..?

Hahaha...manipulations of the media is very interesting human psychology

x0unerthanlater

Peak is dating Todd Sina, Aum's ex-boyfriend from a decade ago. He's loaded, so wouldn't want to ruin that if I were her. Lol
Hahahah, I suspected it was Aum's ex but wasn't 100% sure. Yeah, she looked all shy and in love when they interviewed her about him. I don't think he'll tolerate her cheating. The man can certainly find someone new.

I wouldn't either. I mean he just broke up with his gf of 4 years saying he didn't have time for her and now he wants a serious relationship with someone else so soon? :rolleyes:
Right! Dao looked a bit uncomfortable but Porshe kind of ran his mouth. They're cute but Porshe seems so... insensitive when it comes to his gf's sometimes. There was so much better drama with his ex. Now he's dating a bff... Oh boy...

x0unerthanlater

https://www.sanook.com/news/7684538/
cr: sanook

Charm (Miss Thailand Universe *not sure of year*) - (former ch7 n'ek) separated (obvi. divorced) with her husband of 3 years. She didn't want to go into detail about the reason, but she says that it certainly isn't because of domestic violence like the rumors say.

I won't translate her whole interview because she basically answers everything with, "I'm not ready. I want to focus on working. Please give me time..."

Her husband is a foreign business man who flies to and from Thailand constantly.... they were married 3 years. They've been "separated" for some time now. She says it has nothing to do with a 3rd person.... She's ready to work in the industry again... has a lakorn with Exact, which will start filming soon.

We all know what it means when wives of Hi-So's start working again... 1. They never even left the scene or 2. They're divorced and need to work again.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
https://www.sanook.com/news/7684538/
cr: sanook

Charm (Miss Thailand Universe *not sure of year*) - (former ch7 n'ek) separated (obvi. divorced) with her husband of 3 years. She didn't want to go into detail about the reason, but she says that it certainly isn't because of domestic violence like the rumors say.

I won't translate her whole interview because she basically answers everything with, "I'm not ready. I want to focus on working. Please give me time..."

Her husband is a foreign business man who flies to and from Thailand constantly.... they were married 3 years. They've been "separated" for some time now. She says it has nothing to do with a 3rd person.... She's ready to work in the industry again... has a lakorn with Exact, which will start filming soon.

We all know what it means when wives of Hi-So's start working again... 1. They never even left the scene or 2. They're divorced and need to work again.
Wasnt he married when she became his mistress and he divorced his old wife to marry her or was that someone else?

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Tbh I think it’s naive to take celebs reasons fror breaking up at face value. “We no longer have time for each other” is such a bland exuse but I understand not wanting to explain thing further. In the Korean industry they ALWAYS use that excuse.

Personally when I’ve broken up with my exes apart from my close friends, I’d just say things like “we grew apart” no matter the reason why we broke up. Not everyone needs to know your business and there’s no need to give them more things to gossip about.

Unless there’s some kind of abuse, I’ve never understood people publicising every little detail about their break ups (and their relationships if I’m being honest). Like with Porsche’s ex... move on, he obviously didn’t want to be in a relationship with you. Her friend’s taking shots at him makes her look bitter.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh o, a famous nangek that sells supplements is in trouble. Claimed her product is made in Korea but it was actually made in Thailand with poor regulations. Who could it be?

Who else sells supplements beside Taew, Bella, and Prang/Namfon?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@pikachu

I agree. But the public and E.T. are noises/nosey. I take most of the news with a grain of salt. We get a hint of truth. Media manipulations can fo either way and it depends on each person's interpretation of the "info".

If someone wants to be with you. They will do so. If you have to fight soo hard to keep them. Then it's not worth it.

They are not that into you. - I read this book. It was actually funny and it tells us what we all know about the interaction we have with each other (boys) but chose to ignore it or give excuses to their obvious red flags behaviors. I recommend this. Even for pur entertainment

Pinocchio was a good drama that touch base on that.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

Oh o, a famous nangek that sells supplements is in trouble. Claimed her product is made in Korea but it was actually made in Thailand with poor regulations. Who could it be?

Who else sells supplements beside Taew, Bella, and Prang/Namfon?
Cheer, um... So many but "famous n'eks" hmmmm... I don't think it's Cheer though. I don't think she claims hers as Made In Korea.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
2/15/19
cr: Thairath yt

Yaya fainted on set a second time around because she had an allergic reaction to medication. She was brought to the ICU and the filming was halted. She had an itchy eye (not sure if it's because of the smog/dust in Thailand atm) but she received medication for it. She fainted once before and the doctor changed the medicine, only for her to faint again (due to an allergic reaction)... She is currently out of the hospital already and filming will resume.
Hope she is feeling better now ! Heard BangKok is mad polluted now